I missed you

Just a sub-story of To The Beautiful You.

In the last episode of the drama, Jaehee's in America, a year later. (Continuation and a bit of an edit)

 

 

 

"Oh?" she looked down at the floor as she heard a light thud. It was the diary she had lost a year back, in Dorm 2, room 303.

As she picked it up, there stood a person in front of her. The glaring sun obscured the handsome countenance from her. She winced a little, and made out the handsome face, just like the scene, when she met him, a year back too, on the stairs in the school. "Kang Taejun?" Jaehee said. She stood up from her chair and touched his cheek.

"Weren't you in Jej-" Jaehee hadn't finished her sentence before Taejun engulfed her in a hug.

"I missed you, so I came to find you," he said with a wide smile plastered on his face. "You missed me too, didn't you?" he continued, as he broke the hug, his hands still on her shoulder, looking at her.

She nodded happily, in a loss of words. "Mm... I missed you loooooaads!" she giggled, giving him a little hug. "How's Sangchu?" she asked. At that moment, Sangchu ran over to them.

"Well, I brought him over, so you can really see how he is right?" he laughed. The moment Jaehee saw, Sangchu, she knelt down and hugged the white puffball and him. She looked at Minho and said, "Thank you."

"Ah, Sangchu-yah, I thought I would never see you again. I missed you so much, did you know that?" she grinned as she patted its head, it responded by wagging its tail.

Jaehee stood up, with a clear, bright smile on her face. "Would you like some... cakes or anything?" she enquired. Taejun merely shook his head.

"Jaehee-yah." he pushed Jaehee to sit back down on the chair as he pulled the nearest chair to sit down too, opposite her. He held her hands, looking down at them. "Mm..?" Jaehee held Taejun's hands tightly. 

"Actually, I got myself a scholarship to come here, with my high jump. So," he said slowly, then messing her fringe. "I'm here to stay, for a long time. Don't you dare abandon me in this foreign place!" He did an exaggerate shiver. "Really? That's great!" Jaehee exclaimed. He nodded.

An awkward silence ensued. 

"Ah, enough of all these boring things and awkwardness we're trying to create." Taejun said. "Hm?" Jaehee hummed. As she hummed, Taejun pressed his lips onto hers. This time, Jaehee kissed him back, with eyes closed, of course. After a year of separation, they could finally be together again. How lucky could she get? They then parted, both of them lightly giggling.

 

"Yah! Squishy!" a familiar voice shouted from afar, happiness laced in his tone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This is like.. my first time writing. I hope there'll be feedbacks on what I should improve on to make the ff once much interesting one!

Please critique, thankyou! Although I kinda know it sorta . :/

Improved a little for the length of the chapter ^^