Victim : Jung Eunji (Part II)

Hell Girl (지옥 소녀) - Korea Version (Busy)

When she done it all, she felt glad and the website is back to normal. She sighed and about to go to her room to take some nap but then her phone vibrating in her pajamas pocket. She held it and read the message, it appears with black writing and red background. She felt like someone are watching her, so she spun around to see what is it but when she spun around, the place are changed into a bit red cloud and it does looks like another world for her. She though it was just a dream, so she pinch her cheeks together hardly. "Ouch!" she groaning in pain because of pinching too hard. 

Finally, she realized that it's not a dream but the real one. Then, a group of 7 people appears behind the big tree which is just in inches from her back. She felt like someone are walked towards her back, then she spun around and now she could see tha people that always stalking and spying her all the days and every moves. Her eyes were widen when she saw a young girl wearing a black school uniform, black long hair, and little red eyes. She keep on blinking when JungAe walked in front of her slowly.
 
"Wh-who a-a-are y-you? and how can I get into here?" she questioning in stutter, feeling afraid and confused at the same times.
"I am Jun JungAe." she replied as she stood up like a stone in front Hyerae. 
"Ju-jun Ju-jungAe?" Hyerae tried to study her name and then she remembered that she was submit Eunji's name earlier.
"You've summoned me." she said, "Take this." she paused for awhile as she handed her the black straw doll.
"If you really wish to take revenge, you may pull that red string." she continued as Hyerae took the straw doll and touched the red string that wrap around it's neck.
 
"You make a covenant with me as you pull the string...The recipient of your revenge will be ferried straightaway into Hell." she speak straightly, making Hyerae felt afraid and excited at the same times. The only she can do is, blinking and heard what are JungAe going to tell her. "However..." she paused and making Hyerae make attention over her pure and dolly face.
"Once the revenge is dealt, you are required to pay the compensation.. Two holes will appear as you curse a person. Your soul will also belong to hell..Your spirit will wonder forever, you'll be tortured by pain and suffering, and never know what true paradise is like." she warned.
 
"E-eh??" she said in afraid tone when JungAe said Your soul will also belong to hell sentences. 
"Well, that's after you die. The rest is up to you." she continued, which made Hyerae felt a bit glad but afraid also.
She staring at the straw doll and the red string that has around it, she took some breaths and shut her eyes for awhile but when she opened, she could feels like there's a lots of hands going to pulled her with them. She screaming and finally, she saw herself sat on the floors in the computer room. But her body got alots of sweats and a hard breathing almost make her die earlier. 
 
"Is it just a dream?" she questioning herself as she happy and glad that it's not true but when she's about to stand up, she could felt that somethings in her hand. She looked at her hand and her eyes were widen when she saw the straw doll with has red string around his neck are still on her right hand. Is it not a dream at all, but it's the real one. She hugs the straw doll and went into her bedroom to have some nap and tomorrow, she must go to school and for the second reason is; Hoya will had promised her that he'll came to pick her up to school. She sleeps with that straw doll are next to her (she lied the doll on the same pillow as hers).
 
-----------------------------------------------------
- Next morning -
Today, finally she can be with Hoya again but as soon as they reached into the school building, A lots of eyes keep shooting at her and Hoya. She feel ashamed but jealous at the same times (you know why). Hoya saw hers, then he put his hand into hers make her blushing madly and without noticing, there's someone are watching them from her locker. It's non-other than the school diva, Eunji.
"Just wait...I'll took Hoya from you and make him mine. I'll never let go of him for you, brat face." Eunji whispered in anger as she punch the wall that beside her and went to her own classroom.
 
- Recess -
During recess, as usual, Hoya will searching for her sight or wait for her in front her classroom but today, she didn't felt that Hoya are with her. She searching for him in everywhere except cafeteria. 
"He must be in the cafeteria.." she guessing and went to the cafeteria, all she can see that is Hoya with Eunji at the same table. Eunji trying to get his attention while Hoya looked away with annoying look because of Eunji and Eunji saw her first then she got an idea to make Hyerae be more mad and crying like hell. Eunji close herself with Hoya and pulled his to wrap her skinny waist. It's make her be more upset and heartbroken too much. Finally, Hoya saw her and about to walked to her but then she run away to the rooftop.
 
As she reached at the rooftop, she screaming until her lungs. "Why is this happens to me?!" she screaming again freely without realizing that every pupils are watching her from down there. She rubs her tears and tried to not crying but she failed. The tears kept drops and moves onto her pure cheeks then someone are opened the door of the rooftop making her jump in suprised. She though it was Hoya but when she spun around, it was Eunji with smirking draw on her lips. "What you want from me? Why you ruined my life? First; you make my Myungsoo's oppa heart and now, you're going to take Hoya too?!" she shouts but not too loud since she must held her tears.
She kept smirking and walked to Hyerae slowly, then somethings caught her mind, she took out the straw doll and about to pulled the red string as she showing it in front of Eunji. It's making Eunji be shocked because she does know that the doll are from the Hotline to Hell.
 
"Er-er... Hyerae, You know right? I love joking..don't pull that red string, I just wanna joking around with you.." Eunji said in stutter.
"Joking? Tch, what kind of joking you did until breaking my Myungsoo oppa's heart!?" she shouts and can't hold her furious.
"Hyerae-ah~ I'm sorry..Please don't pull that string." Eunji appeal as she kneel down in front od Hyerae. She shut her eyes.
"Mianhae, Jung Eunji." she said and quickly pulled the red string, when she opened her eyes, she couldn't see Eunji anywhere. The straw doll flying away from her and vanish. Hoya finally reached at the rooftop, she smiled and attack him with a hugs. 
 
- Another side of world - 
Eunji opened her eyes and saw herself lied on the bed and could saw herself in the operation room because she could see a lots of operation thingy around her. "Anyone here?! Please help me~" she said in weak tone. Suddenly, 6 guys appears around her.
"Who are you guys?" she asked with her hand and leg were tied on the bed, it does look like she was about to litter. 
"Welcome to the Hell, Jung Eunji." The guy with red hair wearing the operation glove and give others to his dongsaengs. Her eyes were widen, when she saw the guys holding a lots of sharp thingy. Slowly, Hyunsaeong put the baseball wooden with has sharping things around it inside hers, she groaning in pain. Hyunseong pushed it hardly inside, she screaming out of her lungs. Minwoo covered with white clothe and tied it until her teeth bleeding. Her tears dropping non-stop, and then it's Jeongmin's turn. He took the chopper and cut her arm's skins. "Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~" she screaming through the white clothe. When they done, one girl appears next to hers. She look at the young girl in weak and pale look.
 
"Want to try dying this once?" the young girl in dark colour Kimono said as she open her left arm and let the sakura flowers flying over hers. She opened her eyes and found herself on the wooden boat, the young girl in Kimono earlier is now drove the traditional wooden boat. She keep blinking and look at the direction where JungAe bring her to, "I shall carry this vengeance to Hell.." JungAe said.
 
- Back to Hyerae -
She about to take a bath, then she notices that the shape art on her chest. She smiled and continued into her bathroom.