CAUGHT.

Kwon Jiyong, My boyfriend.

Dara's POV

I kept staring as they all grouped up outside Jiyong's house, laughing and chatting away. I could see Chaerin getting hot, as it was the middle of Summer. She took off her hoodie and wore a top that almost revealed her whole body! I almost screamed. I tried to listen but they were talking to soft. All I heard was: Chaerin. *murmer murmer* YG *whisper whisper* 2NE1". My eyes widened. "If you are leaving 2NE1 to be famous for YG, CL, you are dead to me" I snarled. I was suddenly washed over by what seems like a heat wave. i quickly took off my gown and gulped down the cold glass of water. The wind was freezing before but now..there is none! "Ah right, back to the conversation" I told myself and returned, only to find CL hugging Jiyong. "Thanks Oppa!" I could hear her chirp. She even stuck her leg up behind her back while hugging him. 

Then they all quietened, making it almost impossible for me to hear anything. I leant in more. And More. And More. And More... until.. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as my legs were not on the floor anymore. my tummy was resting right on the window sill. My feet were shaking and my hands were gripping onto the bottom of the window. "KYAAAAH!" I screamed. I looked at them. "Is that Dara!?" Jiyong asked. "NO!" I screamed. "it's..Kyung Mi!" I shouted. I shut my eyes. "I'm going to die up here.." I whispered. I looked ahead. They weren't there anymore. I frowned. It was strangely quiet...until... "Dara?" A voice called from under me. I got so scared, I fell forward. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. I was waiting for me to make contact with the floor...but it never came. I opened one eye and almost fainted when I saw Jiyong's face so close to mine. "Oh god" I said, tumbling over.

"WAIT, DARA!" CL yelled. I rolled my eyes. "What!?" I snapped. She looked at me in shock. "Uhm..Did you hear what we said?" She asked, glancing worriedly at Jiyong. I nodded. She bit her lip and paced her hands on Jiyongs shoulder. "Well, since you-" She started. "I don't care! Just take Jiyong! You liked him didn't you? Yet you were clueless about me and him!" I screamed, tears flowing. I saw Taeyang coming over. "Dara, I'm the only  one that knows this.. you and him, now shh" He whispered. I cried harder. "Unnie...." She whispered. "IT'S ABOUT BEING IN YG, IN IDIOT!" She screamed in my face. I stopped crying, instead my heart was hurting. "Chaerin-ah..." I said. "Mianhae" I said. She sighed then pulled me over near the trees. "Look unnie..what about you and Jiyong?" She asked. I bit my lip. "Well we've been going out..since 2 days ago" I whispered. She slapped me. "SO YOU LIED TO ME!? YOU TOLD ME YOU DIDN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" She said, raising her voice. I held my face. "I'm sorry..I didn't want to make it public becasue Sohee was there" I quietly said, tears trickling down. "ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS SOHEE WHEN I'VE BEEN THROWING MYSELF AT MY BEST FRIEND'S BOY!?" She shouted. I gasped and cried harder. "No, aniya, it's not--" I said. "SAVE IT, you practically confessed for me there when I wasn't even ready! I feel bad because Seungri's in tears and I feel like the biggest ing idiot..all because of YOU!" She yelled. I looked at her regretfully. "Dara..we ain't best friends anymore, but just come to the YG meeting..I'm sure Jiyong will tell you about it" She said, leaving. I stared at her and fell to the floor. I just lost my bestfriend.. and I'm sure I'll lose my boyfriend as well.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

THINGS WILL TURN OUT FINE... I HOPE. WELL THISDRAMA WILL GO ON..UNTIL LIKE... IDEK. <3