>>Plotlines | Butlers | Form

❝Mission to Find » Me Lady❞ { A P P P L Y F I C - Open }

 

 

{ APPLICATIONFORMHERE}

-Form closed on UNDECIDED-
 

(can change)
 

 

 

28k6flk.jpg

KIM'SUHO'JOONMYUN

     Suho

 PROTECTIVE & GENTLE

                        -                                                                                                                                   



   B U T L E R } E P E R I E N C E ; 11 Years

   B U T L E R } S K I L L ; Master of all martial arts & a Professional Masseuses

   M Y } M I S S T R E S S ;

Poor , clever & Brave

   M Y M I S S T R E 'S - G L A S S -  S L I P P E R ;

It was a rainy day when my misstress had just arrived from school to start opening the little ramyun shop that she and her mother own. It was the only way that she could earn money for her and her mother to live. The debt collectors had arrived and threaten her mother. They were sure they paid the rent. It wasn't until then when those big men in leather jackets started using violence on her mother and the only action misstress took was repaying them with violence. I guess that is where she gets all her bruises and broken bone. And i had to step in since my mistress was being hurt ever so badly and being thrown on the floor in the rain. Giving death glares to show she isn't scared. bu i know she is waiting for a saviour.

 

'' Misstress , with you, i'm the main charachther of a movie ''

- W H A T   I S   L O V E (Exok)

 

{AVAILABLE}

Image

 

28k6flk.jpg

PARKCHANYEOL

     http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/95f3bbdb41d3aa7d2dad80abaec0d9fa.jpg

OBEDIENT & CHARMING

                        -                                                                                                                                   



   B U T L E R } E P E R I E N C E ; 9 Years

   B U T L E R } S K I L L ; Tea Expert & The one with alot of connection

   M Y } M I S S T R E S S ;

Strict , Independent & Beautiful  

   M Y M I S S T R E 'S - G L A S S -  S L I P P E R ;

My misstress is a world famous  young desingner who had made many styles become a trend in this world today. She focuses only on her job and pay attention to nothing else. The day i meet her was when she stayed late after work in her studio to finish up the final dresses for the showcase in france. She hadn't had any sleep nor eat. I had been watching her for 19 hours now and her only movements were going around the dresses and fixing everything for the 97th time now. i reached for my phone and started dialling a number ''Bonjour, Sir Adam Luis, oui this is moi,, ..'' . After a while i saw she had recieved a call ,, and she was pretty shock. ''Pardon?? the showcase date will be extend for 3 more weeks? oui,, oui,, i will get some rest,, everything is pretty much done,, oui''. As soon as she put down her phone her eyes shot right at me and i replied with a smile which earned me ,, nothing,, my mistress is hard.

'' Mistress. Do You really exist? You seem far from reality ''

- Black Pearl (Exo) -<< Clickable

 

{A V A I L A B L E}

Image

 

 

 

28k6flk.jpg

DOKYUNGSOO

     http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7f98cc8dbada234ede3ebe1f0a690889.jpg

calm & Honest

                        -                                                                                                                                   



   B U T L E R } E P E R I E N C E ; 9 Years

   B U T L E R } S K I L L ;  Music genius & Art Genius

   M Y } M I S S T R E S S ;

Pretty, Polite & Loner

   M Y M I S S T R E 'S - G L A S S -  S L I P P E R ;

''Omma, appa are you doing fine??'' She said as she laid on the green breezy hills reaching her hands out to the sky. She held tight on her shoulder bag pack and got up with a big sigh. She went to the hill top and there stood a red mailbox.. alone. She looked around to see if no one was there and quickly opened the mailbox. She read threw a few of them before packing them in her bags. ''Oh,, omma, appa.. this one is from a lover to her fiance.. it seems like he died before they got married.. Omma, appa can you see him?? is he there with you?? well her lover wanted to tell him how much sh-'' suddenly tears ran down her cheeks.. ''i miss you omma and appa'' ''you shouldn't be reading those mails you know..'' i came and interupted her. ''only the messenger of heaven can,, are you??'' i asked her.. i know she has been doing this job long ago,, helping the living speak to the dead..

'' Misstress , you asked me brightly, where i came from ''

- Angel (Exo) - << Clickable

 

{A V A I L A B L E}

Image

 

28k6flk.jpg

BYUNBAEKHYUN

     tumblr_m9jsinNEeP1rued0uo1_1280.jpg

playful & loyal

                        -                                                                                                                                   



   B U T L E R } E P E R I E N C E ; 13 Years

   B U T L E R } S K I L L ;  Tea Expert & Novelist

   M Y } M I S S T R E S S ;

Clumsy, Naive & Artistic

   M Y M I S S T R E 'S - G L A S S -  S L I P P E R ;

I've been watching misstress for a while now. Laughing with her friends on the park bench with her sketch book always in her hand. She doesn't need a camera to capture a momment but she has it on her sketch book. Evrybody she meets and every momment she smiles,, she simply brings it to life on a blank piece of paper. Her friends had went on home leaving her alone. She waits for the right momment to capture the evening of the sunset and calmly and swiftly brushed her paint brushes on the white piece of paper. When suddnely she knocked the clean water for cleaning her brushes and went to pick it up but she suddenly stepped on her red paint and cleaned it of her shoes and smudge it on her hair. ''AISSSHH!!~'' She whined. ''Need any help?'' i lent her my handkerchief and she returned it with a smile and me in her sunset on her beutifully drawn scenery.

'' Misstress , your my one and only beautiful butterfly''

- Baby Don't Go (Exo) << Clickable

 

{CLOSED}

Image

 

28k6flk.jpg

KIMJONGIN'KAI'

     tumblr_macq91BmSe1r8i9eqo1_r1_1280.jpg

qUIET & aGGRESIVE

                        -                                                                                                                                   



   B U T L E R } E P E R I E N C E ; 7 Years

   B U T L E R } S K I L L ;  Connections with a black gang & A teacher at seoul university

   M Y } M I S S T R E S S ;

Beautiful, Stubborn & Matured

   M Y M I S S T R E 'S - G L A S S -  S L I P P E R ;

Here we are suddenly in the middle of the night mistress on my back. She had been going out to the nearest club with her friends again. I unlocked the door to her apartment and placed her on the couch and taking of her socks and wipe off her thick make-up and cover her with a blanket. I sighed and looked around. Pictures .. were everywhere. But i don't see her in anny of them,, its people,, happy married people. From newly weds to the everlasting grandma and grandpa. I'm not surprised since she is a wedding photographer,, she takes pictures in wedding or anniversary occasions.. but isn't she hurt?? Shes been playing with love.. and does she not believe in love?? But there in her room i saw a shining sorce of light and i saw 6 pictures of her,, with 6 different men,, she looked happy.. could misstress smile like that once again.

 

'' Misstress , show more of yourself to me (Don't Lie)..''

- My Lady (Exo) - << Clickable

 

{A V A I L A B L E}

Image

 

 

 

28k6flk.jpg

OHSEHUN

     656246771_thumb.jpg

LAID BACK & PASSIONATE

                        -                                                                                                                                   



   B U T L E R } E P E R I E N C E ; 7 Years

   B U T L E R } S K I L L ;  Experience in Architecture & A professional Swimmer

   M Y } M I S S T R E S S ;

Popular, Strong & Hard Working

   M Y M I S S T R E 'S - G L A S S -  S L I P P E R ;

Mistress is the queen-ka of her school. But she doesn't act like one. Maybe her beuty shines to the students at her school. Mistress works as a cafe waitres far away from town to support her family. Although she enjoys the life of popularity and richness of her friends at school but she isalot happier but poorer at home with a big happy family and oldest among 8 siblings. Mistress attracts many customer to her shop and therefore she earn pretty satisfied amount of money. She also sings at a bar to earn more money and also deliver deliveries at a post office. That day i called mistress to sit with me at the cafe and we had a little talk. ''One day i want to build my own cafe,, where people come in with no worries,, with their families enjoying themselves with the heat on my menu..'' she smiled into the distance hoping ,, everyday hoping to provide more luxury for her happy family.

 

'' So Baby Don't Cry, tonight ''

- Baby Don't Cry (Exo) - << Clcikable

 

{A V A I L A B L E}

Image