Emergency

Back as 5 again

Crowds of fans can be seen standing at the apartment gate and it usually means I would have a hard time trying to enter the building and I would always wonder if the fans have all the time in the world as they seem to spend so much time waiting for their idols. Honking loudly, I drive past the crowds of fans towards the security post and without any delay I gain access to the building.

Parking my car at my usual spot near the lobby, I sprint towards the elevator anxiously pressing the lift button and once the elevator had arrived, I pressed the apartment level continuously. The journey up to the apartment seems ages and as soon as the elevator lift doors open, I dashed out and make my way to the apartment. Noises, yelling and screaming can be heard from the inside and I know that the situation is not good causing me to bang the door continuously. As the door swings open form the inside, I kick my shoe and without any greeting, I move towards the bedroom door which is locked.

'Hyung, open up! It’s J. Open up!' I said banging the door and trying to open it but my effort go down the drain when the door is still locked. There was no hint or movement from inside that indicates the door is going to be open anytime sooner.
 
'Where is the room key?' I ask the other two who is standing beside me and they just shrug not knowing where the room key is. Suddenly a loud crash was heard from inside the room.
 
'Hyung! Open the door!' I continue banging the door even though my hard hurts but the sound of another crash had caused me to start panicking and banging the door harder while the other two are speechless.

‘Is that room connected to this room? By balcony or a door in between?’ I asked as I point to one of the room that is beside the locked room.

'Bal... Balcony,’ one of them says while pointing to the room on the right and without waiting for the two of them to react, I march into the room towards the balcony. I peek to the left and was able to see that I am able to move to the other side but there is a gap separating the two balconies. Hesitating for a moment after I looked down and saw the height that I am at, I am having second thoughts in crossing over. As I am contemplating whether to climb over or not, another crash was heard coming from the room. Slowly and carefully, I climb to the parapet trying to balance myself and at the same time not to look down.

'J! Its freaking dangerous! Don’t do that!' One of them said, trying to stop me.

'And let him in there? God knows what he is doing.' I said before making my way to cross over from the balcony. Stabling myself, I make small steps and finally leap to the other room’s balcony, landing on my feet. I tried to open the balcony door but it was locked from the inside. To make matter worst, the room is dark. Peeking in, I try to take a look at where the person is sitting in the room.