Falling in LOVE?

Candy Love vs. Basketball Love

(Hyun A POV)

"So , what's going on yesterday??" Ask Na Eun . Why she's so excited?? Hohoho

"Um?Nothing , I'm just walking , talking and eating with sunbae."

"That's all??" I nod. I've fun yesterday . Although meet with that 3 . Ergh.

"Actually, yesterday was my worst day ever." I look down.

"Why??"

"Sunbae's classmate was B**** . They didn't like me with sunbae because I'm low-class people,"

"WHAT THE---"

"HYUN A!" I hear someone calling my name , so I turn back .

"Jinyoung..."

"Hey, can I talk to Hyun A for a second??" Na Eun nod. Jinyoung grab my arm .

"W...What are you doing?!"

"Tell me , what's happen yesterday??" Arghhh!! That's question again!

"I'm just go out with sunbae and nothing happen." Jinyoung nod. 

"Hey, Jinyoung . I'm going now. Annyeong." I waving to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Min Ho POV)

Aish!!!! Yesterday I almost confess to her . What the----urgh!! I'm not in mood now. I've keep my feelings at her since Junior High .Yesterday was my worst day ever. 

"Min Ho!" I heard someone call my name and I turn back.

"That girl named Hyun A was . She's didn't cute at all. She's seem urghhh. " I sharp glance to Yoona . 

"So, you think you're the cutest girl in this school??"

"Well....you'll regret because you break up with me ." I turn to her. Yoona is my ex-girlfriend when I'm in Mid School. I just accept her just because I'm want to get experience of love. Why she's taking that so serious??

"Shut up. I never love you." I walk away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hyun A POV)

I having my lunch under the tree with Na Eun . Suddenly , the coming.

"Hey,Kid!" I standing.

"What do you want?"

"Don't you ever think you can get Min Ho." I just keep quiet.

"hey, you B*****. What's wrong with you? Are you crazy???" Na Eun push Yoona . Yoona sharp glance to me and Na Eun.

"Who's crazy now?? This girl is crazy!! " Yoona started to yelled and pointed her finger to me . I just look down at the ground.Suddenly , Yoona pull my hair and push me to the ground.

"YA!!!!" Na Eun yelled to her and pushed her. Yoona pushed her back and Na Eun fall to the ground. They're laughing. Yoona take my lunch box and pour the lunch on me and walk away . Na Eun standing and start to chase them but I'm holding her arm.

"No, Na Eun .Please..."Na Eun look at me and stop.

"I'm going to tell this to Min Ho sunbae." 

"Na Eun! no!"

"Why??"

"Na Eun , please, if you tell sunbae, you're not my FRIEND!"Na Eun just look at down . I take tissue from my pocket and wipe my hair. Suddenly , I see Jinyoung coming.

"Hyun A! What's wrong?!" Jinyoung come near to me and help me wipe my hair.

"Na Eun accidental spill the lunch on me."I answer him. Jinyoung turn to Na Eun

"Na Eun , you should be more careful next time." Na Eun nod . Jinyoung keep wiping my hair and uniform . I try to wipe by myself but..

"Ya! let me do this! you just keep quiet."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hyun A POV)

I just get out from computer lab . I find my shoes at shoe's rack . I found it and wear it.

"Ouch!" I pull of my shoes and my sole was bleeding. I look in the shoes. There's tumbnail in this. I look around and I see the are laughing while look at me.

"They're seriously ."Na Eun come to me and check my sole. 

"The injury was not serious. No need to worry." I pull back my leg but Na Eun pull back my leg.

"There's many blood. This is unforgivable."Na Eun continue checking my sole.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hyun A POV)

I'm mop the floor while talking to Na Eun . My leg was still hurt but the injury was not too serious. 

"Hyun A, I want go to toilet for awhile." I noding and Na Eun walk away.I just continue mopping.

BAMMMMM!!!

I fall to the floor .This floor was not slippery . I found banana skin . I stand up and look at out of the classroom. I see the are running away.Arghh!! My knee was bleeding. 

"Hyun A!"I turn back. It's Jinyoung.

"Are you okay??"Jinyoung ask me while I try to standing.

"Yes, I'm okay. "Jinyoung checking my knee . He's take out his hankerchief from his bag , wet the hankerchief and cleaning the wound. Then ,he bind my knee with that hankerchief.

"You always falling down." Jinyoung grins and turn to me.Jinyoung..why you're so kind?? Why my heartbeat beating so fast right now?? Jinyoung...Without any reason, my tears start to falling down and I can't hold my tears.

"Hyun A, why??"I hugging Jinyoung .

"I couldn't stand this bully anymore..." Jinyoung slowly hug me back and rubbing my head.