Chapter 4: The Asian Attack

The Asian Experience

Cathy Friedrice has already Asian had one crazy Asian adventure, just since Asian stepping out of her Asian house! To Asian make things even Asian better for the already unfortunate Asian Cathy Friedrice, an Asian group of Asian ninjas jumped out of the Asian bushes and attacked Cathy Friedrice and her Asian pet panda. The terrified Asian girl shook off her Asian panda (who was still in the Asian process of Asian eating her Asian leg) and tried to run away. Unfortunately, the spiffy Asian ninjas were able to Asian grab the Asian girl and her obnoxious Asian pet before she could even Asian take an Asian step in the opposite Asian direction.

Cathy couldn’t remember what Asian happened after she was attacked by the Asian ninjas, except for smelling the faint scent of ramen (chicken flavored, to be more precise). But what else would an Asian expect in an Asian land of Asia? Pizza? Anyway, when she opened her Asian eyes, she could see Asian metal. A room full of metal. She also figured out that she was Asian tied up to an Asian chair when she pitifully tried to Asian stand up and Asian leave. Silly Cathy. That’s not how these things work.

After what seemed like an hour had passed (though it was probably more like 10 minutes), a man finally came up to her. He looked old. He wore a dark blue suit with a pointy hat. A wizard’s hat? He also had a suspicious tattoo on his arm, Cathy noted while seeing the uncovered tip of it on his hand. “Hello, Cathy,” the old man said in a deep, scratchy voice.
“Who are you? How do you know me?” the distressed Cathy Friedrice cried.
“We have some very important work ahead of us, Cathy. As for what you can call me? Call me Mr. Wong Chong Dong.”

 

 

 

--------

I have a poll for people.