I'm happy for the two of you.

Beautiful world, why are you hurting me this way?

[Jessica's POV]

 

*What to choose?* I put my index finger to my bottom lip. What dress to wear?

 

"Ugghh!" I ruffled my hair and sat at my bed. I looked at the clock and saw '7:45 p.m'

 

Oh shoot! I'm late for 15 minutes at Chanyeol and I's date tonight!

 

"What the hell." I grabbed a random dress and just let my long rebonded hair down.

 

I wore my heels and get my purse. Then I ran down the long stairs.

 

As I opened our door, I was greeted by a happy virus. *So he still haven't changed* I smiled back at Chanyeol and  he opened the door next to the passenger seat. *Still a gentleman* I went in and Chanyeol ran into the other side. Then, he drove off.

 

--

 

"Ch-Chanyeol..wahh! This is so beautiful. Thank you." I looked up at Chanyeol and smiled at him. He smiled back at me.

 

He looked up for empty seats. When he already found it, he pulled one and made me sit down. He also got one for himself.

 

He called the waiter and told our orders. The waiter just nodded and smiled at both of us. "You two make a great couple. Handsome gentleman and a beautiful woman." I looked at Chanyeol at saw him looking at me, with eyes full of love. I returned the same.

 

--

 

After their dinner together, we went to Han River, walked hand in hand, admiring the beauty of Korea. "Sooyeon, what happened to you? I thought you were---" I put my index finger on Chanyeol's lips to shut him up. I smiled and put my hand down. "Let's not talk about it."

 

[Author's POV]

 

They stopped in an area and sat down. Chanyeol put his arm around Jessica and she snuggled closer to him. They stayed like that for a while.

 

Then, Chanyeol saw Sunny and Taemin in a bike. A bike. One bike. How? Taemin is the one riding the bike while Sunny is just at his back, her hands around his waist. They were smiling. Taemin is occasionally checking Sunny out and smiles again. Sunny is resting her head on his back, hugging him closer.

 

Jessica felt Chanyeol looking at something. She lifted her head and followed his gaze. She saw TaemSun, having their moment together. "Omo..Yeol they are so cute!" Chanyeol looked at his spazzing girlfriend. "Yes, they are." *No. They are not.*

 

"Oh! I have an idea. Come on!" She stood and pulled Chanyeol up. She hooked her arm on his and walked to the two, who stopped by the bench and were talking to each other.

 

"Sunsun bb!" Jessica hugged Sunny. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Sunny looked at Taemin and answered, "Uhh, just going out? What about you?" She looked back at Jessica again. "Oh hey Taemin! I am on a date with my Yeol."

 

*Yeol.* Sunny felt her breathing became heavy when she saw Chanyeol. "Hey." She greeted him. Chanyeol just looked at her with those cold eyes. She looked away and looked at Taemin. Taemin smiled at her sweetly. She can't help but smile back.

 

"Omg! Look at the two of you! Deeply in love!" Jessica giggled while Taemin just continued to smile at Sunny and Sunny did the same. Chanyeol felt like as if a person just stabbed his heart with a knife. We call this, jealousy.

 

"How about we have a double date?" Jessica suggested.

 

--

 

And the 4 youngsters end up having a 'double date' as Jessica call it.

 

Chanyeol kept her eyes on Sunny the entire time. Sunny felt his stare and can't help but feel awkward.

 

*Chanyeol, why are you like this?* Sunny thought.