falling in love.

falling in love.

~~~ Phone Convo ~~~

''Omg!!! Jenny!!! I totally got the job!!! I'll treat you later!! ''' I told my best friend Jenny

 

''told you!! And I'm gonna count on that!!  ''

 

''ok Jen, I have to go I only have 5 more minutes left and I'm off to work,don't wanna get fired on my first day'',

 

''ok baby girl!! Don't forget ,your treat later!! Keke fighting!! '',

 

"don't worry ,I won't hehe k,bye''

 

''bye''

 ~~~ End of Convo ~~~

I stood up and straighten my uniform, then I went and took my mirror and tie my hair into a neat ponyail. Then I was called ,I served for 6 customers succesfully, bringing them their food and drinks. Then I took the order of a beautiful girl wearing expensive clothes. She looked at me from down to my face and stared.

I bowed and greeted her, ''annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to our restaurant! What would you like to order? ''

She smiled (not really a friendly one) and answered, ''i would just like to order some salad and warm water.''

'' coming right up'', I wrote her order in my pad and zoom off . 

 

After a while, I went back to her with the tray in my hand , smiling friendly to anyone I passed by. I was only 3 steps more to her table when I accidentally fell, throwing my tray of salad and water at her.. I stood up quickly (quicker than you can say ''omg'').

I bowed 2 times saying sorry again and again but she wouldn't listen. ''Ughhhh!! Look what have you done!! I just bought this clothes yesterday!! Where's the manager!?'', she shouted angrily , ignoring all people whispering and laughing . ''Miane, miane'', I repeated again and again, untill..

 

''What's going on here'', my manager was already by my side shouting at me. ''i'm sorry ,I didnt mean to..'',

''enough!! I want you out of this restaurant now cuz your fired!! '', ''what", ''you heard me, your fired.. and yes on your first day. Now scram!! ''  I ran out , I could still hear the manager apologising to the pretty lady. I ran and ran to the park near the Cube Entertainment building. I sat on the bench, and buried my face in my hands.

 

''why does this have happen to me , if only omma and appa are here'' ,then I heard footsteps coming towards me ,I ignored it and continue crying.

 

Then warm hands touch my shoulder and asked me in a familiar voice ,'' are you ok miss?? , please don't cry ,I hate seeing pretty ladies like you cry...'' his voice sound so familiar, I wiped my face and looked at the guy, who still has his hands on my shoulder. (he was wearing a jacket and a cap). He tilted his cap a bit ,so i can now see his face.

 

' Omg!! Is this really happening?! ' I thought to myself.. I can't hold it anymore.. 

 

Then I screamed...

 

 

 

 

''OMG!!! YANG YOSEOB!!....