01 || Hyeongkon

The Hot Game


The boys of A-Jax entered the club, the first time in a while for the elder members. Their leader was about to lay down some rules but Hyojun dragged Jaehyung off to the bar immediately since the former was finally old enough to drink.

"Wait, y-yah!" Hyeongkon tried to stop the two to inform them of how much they were allowed to drink tonight, but the two had disappeared before Hyeongkon had even started talking. "Aish, those two!"

"It's so dark in here." Yoonyoung gave the place a suspicious look. "Hyung, I think our vision is going to go bad after this."

"Yeah, who in their right mind would make a place this dark?"

"It's a club." Hyeongkon said, "It's supposed to make your eyesight go bad."

"Wow, the lights are so pretty!" the second maknae squealed, "Seungyuppie, look!"

"Daebak..." Seungyup whispered. "My eyes hurt from staring directly at them, but I can't stop..."

Hyeongkon smacked his face, but regretting doing so because he didn't have control over his muscles and accidentally ended up smacking his face a little too hard. "I forgot, this is the first time you four have been to a club, isn't it?"

The four younger members of the band nodded distractingly as they continued to stare at the lights.

"Okay, well, here are the rules." Hyeongkon cleared his throat. "Seungjin and Seungyup, only soda or juice; no alcohol at all. Don't drink your drink if you put it down and have taken your eyes off of it. As for Yoonyoung and Sungmin, only one glass of alcohol max. You two are almost of age to drink anyways. You have your fake IDs with you, right?"

"Yup." Yoonyoung and Sungmin nodded.

"Okay, I now grant you permission to frolic off and do whatever your please, to an extent of course." Hyeongkon gave a brief nod, mentally going over his thoughts to see if he told them everything they needed to know. "Don't act suspicious. We barely got you four through the door. Don't talk to strangers either, especially you Seungjin. You're noona bait if you hadn't noticed."

"Okay!" Seungjin grinned.

"You're free to go." Hyeongkon gave a wave of his hand, the four youngest disappearing from sight. "I hope they don't cause too much trouble."

Hyeongkon then headed towards the bar in search of the members that had disappeared earlier. Once he got there, Jaehyung and Hyojun were nowhere to be found. The red haired male raised an eyebrow questioningly.

Where'd they go? Hyeongkon gave one more glance around in search of the members but shrugged and went to go get a drink. When he turned around to head towards the bartender, he bumped into someone, causing that person to spill their drink. Unfortunately some had spilled on his shirt.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" the female voice quickly apologized.

"It didn't spill too much so it's o—" Hyeongkon stopped midsentence when he looked up to the girl in front of him.

"Oh, I'm glad not too much spilled. Here. let me help you clean your shirt." the girl grabbed some napkins from the counter nearby and began blotting Hyeongkon's shirt. Hyeongkon, being the genius he is, continued to stand there and gape at the girl. "There's a small stain, and it's not coming off... I'm really sorry." she looked up and noticed him staring. She chuckled softly, quickly stopping before clearing her voice and asked, "Are you angry? I'm really sorry ab—"

"N-no! It's fine!" Hyeongkon snapped out of his trance. "I-It's really fine." he insisted.

The girl covered with the back of her hand, stifling her laughter. "Alright, if you say so. I'll be leaving then."

"Wait!" Hyeongkon called as she was walking away. She was walking away quite slowly once he thought about it later.

"Yes?" the girl turned around with a smile. "Oh, did you want me to buy a drink for you to make up for the stain?"

"No, it's alright."

"If not, then I'll be leaving." she gave a small wave.

"Actually, sure, you can buy me a drink, only if you stay to drink with me though." the male blurted out and held onto the girl's wrist before she was able to leave. She paused for a bit, contemplating on whether she should stay or not, which caused Hyeongkon to frown. Come on, say yes and stay for a bit.

"Sure." she took a seat on one of the stools.

Yes! Hyeongkon internally cheered and sat down beside her, continuing to act nonchalant about the whole matter. The girl ordered a drink for Hyeongkon, along with another for her since she spilled hers.

"So do you come here often?" Hyeongkon lamely asked.

"Not often." she shook her head. "Just once in awhile when my friend feels like getting drunk. You?"

"Not that often either, since there isn't time to." Hyeongkon replied.

After several drinks later, the girl noticed one of her friends motioning to her that it was time to leave.

"Well, looks like I should get going." The girl's other drunk friend was passed out in another's arms, so the girl took that as her cue to depart from the new friend she just made. She got up and started to walk away.

"Can I get your name?" Hyeongkon asked when she was almost out of reach.

The girl stopped and turned to look at the red head. She smiled, "Hyorin. Park Hyorin."

"My name's Hyeongkon."

"The leader of A-Jax, I know." she gave a smirk before turning and walking away.

Hyeongkon stared at the back of the retreating girl's back with surprise. She knew who he was all along? He gave a small, barely audible laugh and turned back to his drink, more giddy than when he had first arrived at the club.

"Hyorin." He breathed out with a smile. He grabbed his drink and was surprised when he found a piece of paper stuck to the cup with the girl's number on it. He spazzed in his seat, but quickly composed himself before anyone was able to notice. He rubbed the back of his head and cleared his throat before two drunk males bumped into him.

"Hyeongkon hyuuung~!" one of them slurred. Hyeongkon turned to see the blonde visual.

"I met dis hot chick earlier." Hyojun giggled. "She wuz hot!"

Hyeongkon rolled his eyes playfully at the two very drunk males and turned back to stare at the piece of paper in hand.

"Whuz dat?" Jaehyung grabbed the piece of paper out of the elder's fingers, stumbling away with Hyojun right behind, looking over the blonde's shoulder to see what he had snatched from Hyeongkon.

"Y-yah! Give that back!" Hyeongkon chased after the two. Unfortunately, Jaehyung ended up dropping the piece of paper and lost it in the crowd of people. It was then that their leader decided that they would be leaving so that the two can 'reflect on what they did wrong' that night.


~에이젝스~

..I forgot that I posted this LOL
so here's the first one. xD it ended up being shorter than originally planned (because I want to go to sleep right now).
I wanted to portray Hyeongkon a bit differently, more confident and whatnot, but he ended up being like this. oh wellz.

Leave a comment! (: