To my; Faithful Husband | Dreamage

Dreamage's Story list.

DooJoon is my husband, we have not announces this news to anyone. We only declares it to people we are close with. DooJoon was not feeling well, he was never physically fit but he loves soccer. He was talented in his group but he did not shine well. He is smart, top in the cohort and DooJoon is kind. He voluntery himself to teach students and help elderly. DooJoon and I are a couple since young. DooJoon is very stubborn and he have his own ideas. DooJoon think very far and he have prepare everything for me in the future. Despite all those good deeds DooJoon did for people, god was unfair to him. DooJoon have cancer, it is getting worse but he was very positive and he believe that he will win this battle. DooJoon never shows weak side of him in front of me, it hurts. One day, DooJoon have reached his final stage. Will god be selfish enough to take him away from me?

Character:

  • Yoon DooJoon.
  • You.
  • Jung Yonghwa.

- It's a storybook written by the main character and it became a big hit after she relases it. It contain the young couple love life, the problem they faced, how they tried to overcome their challenges. Furthermore, how the main character wants to protect and help her husband. The before and after of their lives.

Read More About To my; Faithful Husband