Chapter 1- Reminding You Lucifer

Lucifer's Game of Death 2

~ Still at The Hospital- 2 years later~

Normal POV

 

Rhin was sitting on the side of her bed, cuddling and staring in blank space. Her sister knocked on her door but she never gave a response so Liana decided to barge in. I mean, it's been days since her sister acted like this. YOu know, staring at blank space and doing some unfamiliar things which she don't normally do. Liana let out a deep sigh as she pat her sister's back.

 

"MEi Mei, I brought you some breakfast. DO you want to eat them now?" Liana asked. 

"I don't have the appetite to do so." Rhin answered in a very soft voice which was almost a whisper. 

 

Liana shrugged her shoulders as she pursued her sister even more.

 

"You know, if you contnue to act like that, you will never have the strength to face that evil person who caused Ashton's death. If you won't be able to cope up with his/ her games, you won't be able to avenge Ashton's death. Do you want that to happen?" 

 

".................."

 

Rhin's POV

 

Liana Jie is right. How will I be able to win against that villain if I don't have the strength? But...........I don't feel like it..........I am feeling different today. I feel like....something weird's gonna happen today......I don't know why but.......my heart is pumping really hard and fast.........

 

Normal POV

 

There was a long silence between the two sisters when...................*CLASH* *CLASH* *CLASH* *CLASH* sounds of glass breaking came roaring in the air. Clashing sounds were occuring one after another. It was non-stop and the clashing sounds were followed by the loud screams of the patients and the visitors inside the hospital. Rhin and LIana got startled too. They looked at each other and stood up, rushed towards the door and started to look at what's happening around. 

Rhin looked at every ward. She quicken her pace as she go against the flow of the rushing people. She finally reached the final ward at the end of the hallway. She quickly opened the door, and eyed the patient inside. The clashing sounds were getting nearer and louder as it pass every glass window in each ward. Rhin's heart pumped faster and faster and faster when................

"Rhin! Crouch down!" Liana screamed behind Rhin. RHin did as what her sister told her to do so while Liana immediately slammed the door when the glass window broke into tiny pieces. After some moment, after the incident, Rhin stood up and LIana opened the door. Rhins looked at the patient. The patient looked so pale and scared as if something really scary hapened. Liana went inside the room and started to calm the patient. While Rhin eyed every inch of the room. She looked every possible angle and every possible space on how the glass would break, but she saw nothing. No stone or any object strong enough to break the glass. 

 

Rhin's POV

 

How could this happen? Why are there no traces of forced motives? Is there any villain behind this event? If there is any, well I can say that it i s very well planned. No traces at all. But.........if it is really a human who did this, then there should be a flaw, or any clue that will lead us to the answer behind this mystery. 

 

Normal POV

 

Rhin let out a big sigh and walked towards the window. There, she keenly observed every single detail of the broken pieces of glass.

"The pieces are fine." Rhin muttered. 

She looked at every inch of the window sill and there she saw, at the very corner of the window sill, a gray powder. Her eyes glistened as she walked towards the patients drawer and got a cotton swab and a plastic. Liana looked at her wierdly as she continued to take care of the patient. She went back to the window sill and wiped the gray powder with the cotton swab and slid it inside the plastic. She also saw a tiny piece of burnt paper. She picked the piece of  paper and palso placed it inside the plastic and put all of the objects inside her pocket. 

 

Rhin's POV

It's just as I have thought. This is man made. If I am not mistaken, these gray powders are from explosives. The paper was the container of the powder and........the smallest possible  diameter of a rolled paper,  is 1 cm. Is this incident planned or what? But........what's the motive of the one who did this? Did he just did this to scare away people? Or is this just for fun? I can't understand why..........This is way too..........startling. To break the glass without any motive? That's way too psychotic. I can't get what it really wanted to impose. 

 

Normal POV

 

Rhin was so quiet the whole span of time that she was thinking about the incident. Liana finished taking care of the patient's needs. She looked at her younger sister and went near her. SHe tap her shoulder and whispered into her ear.

 

"We should take our leave now. Some personnels are now coming and we should go out before they arrive. Investigate this scene later."

 

Rhin looked at her sister and nodded as she left with her. The patient meanwhile was just looking at the sisters with confused eyes and a wandering mind. Rhin and Liana finally went out of the room and started to walk back towards Rhin's ward. It was the only ward with no brocken glass window at all. This made Rhin and Liana very curious. 

 

Rhin and LIana stayed in the room for already a couple of hours when someone knocked at their door. Liana stood up and opened the door for Rhin. 

"Yes?" Liana answered politely. Then, a tall young man stood in font of her. He has those chinky eyes, white skin, brown hair, and mostof all handosme......yeah....I love handsome guys. hehehe 

"We are  the Forensic Officers that were sent to investigate this case. May we ask you several questions?" the guy asked. Liana let out a light smile and nodded as she opened the door wider. Three men went inside and looked around. There was a long awkward silence but not until the handsome guy saw Rhin who was just sitting in her bad innocently. His eyes widened and all he managed to say was............

"Rhin?!"