Chapter 1

Lee Taemin, you pabo!

      8 a.m * Lee's residence

      "oppa? Taemin oppa? Wake up! You'll be late for school?!" Chaemin said while poking Taemin's blanket that covered his head.

    "hmmm..."Taemin shrugged.

    "oppa! wake up! NOW!" Chaemin pulled the blanket but Taemin pulled it back to cover his face.

    Chaemin opened the curtain of her brother's bedroom. She stops at Taemin's bathroom door and take a small cup filled with water from the sink. Chaemin smiled and then tip-toed out of the bathroom.

 

Taemin's P.O.V.

      That Chaemin ! Can she see me sleeping?! Now she pulled my curtain and I can't sleep!! Chaemin!! I took my MP3 from my rear drawer and bury my head under the pillow . Let music drift me back to sleep....

End of P.O.V

 

      "Taemin, here comes waterland..." Chaemin whispered so that Taemin can't hear anything.(but actually he can't)

   Whoosh ! came the water and Taemin jumped out of the king-sized bed shocked by the cold water. He tried to wipe the water off then realised it was a stupid idea , opened his shirt without noticing that Chaemin was standing at the back . Laughing.

   "haha Taemin! you look so damn funny!! HAHA" Chaemin said, laughing histerically.

   "ahaha...ha...ha.."Taemin mocked."it's not funny Chaemin ."Giving her the serious look .

     Chaemin  was traumatised because she was once a victim of a kidnaspping scheme.she bowed her head down.

   "mianhe oppa... don't be mad, omma told me to wake you up but you didn't listen"Chaemin said innocently.....

   "chinca?!" Taemin said with an angry tone. "all you do is pour cold water on me!It's on Lee Chaemin!"

   Chaemin ran out of the bedroom , down the stairs and disturbed her omma . "Omma , Taemin oppa scolded me for waking him up.."

   "Taemin?! Lee Taemin?! Get down from the bedroom, Mister!" Mrs. Lee yelled from down the stairs.

   "Taemin came down from the slowly, all shirtless and tired . "omma , look at what your 'golden child' did! " Taemin  shrugged and snorted.

   "Chaemin , what have you done with your brother? He's dripping wet ! and Taemin," Mrs. Lee paused, " Do you have flu?"

   "Yes, I have flu omma! Now I can't go to school because of two reasons. One, I am sick. Two, I am late! aarghh" Taemin groaned while looking at the clock at the wall.

  "It's not my fault that oppa didn't want to get up" Chaemin tried acting innocent infront of their mom.

                           ------------------------------------------------------

Taemin sniffed and blew his noce as he covered himself in the thick blanket, "Yah, oppa! Can I play your laptop? Pleaseee??" Chaemi asked as she happily skipped towards her brother.

Taemin annoyingly glared at her and sniffed again. "No. Do NOT touch any of my things." He said and drank his hot tea.

   Chaemi stuck her tongue out at him and ran to his room. *Aish, this girl. There's no point of telling her no. Luckily, I ser my password on the laptop.* He though