To JAPAN!

More than a Woman

"I'm so glad that the tour is over!" Eunhyuk sighed as he sat on the couch. "I'm hungry. RYEOWOOK! Please cook for me! You said that you'd always cook for your hyungs!"

"Okay, okay. Fine," Ryeowook said and went to the kitchen. Then Kyuhyun walked in the dorm. "Oh look who's back from I don't know where. Sup, Kyu," Donghae said. "Hi, hyung," Kyuhyun said with a bored expression.

"Hey, what's wrong? You're always happy when you come back," Sungmin said. Kyuhyun sat on the couch and stared at the ground. "I just... I can't see Seohyun. She's going to Japan with her unnies to perform," he mumbled.

"Aww... so sad," Kangin said. "Well at least you have us!" Leeteuk said.

"Yeah I know but..." Kyuhyun said, looking at the ceiling. "We JUST came back and I was so excited to see her. Now I can't."

"Man, that's really sad," Yesung said as he sat next to Kyuhyun. "Just wait for her to come back. That's pretty much all you can do for now."

"Yeah but when she comes back, we're probably going to go somewhere far from her," Kyuhyun said. "I wish WE could also go to Japan."

"Look, Kyu. The tour is over and we're finally home. Isn't that great? That's what I've wanted ever since we were halfway-cross the world," Shindong said.

Ryeowook came with some food in his hands and gave it to Eunhyuk while saying, "Yeah. Plus, it's not like our manager is going to come in here and just say that we're going to Japan and the tour is not over."

Suddenly, there was a knock. Ryeowook went to get it. He opened the door and there, standing right in front of him was the manager. "Good news, boys!" he said as they walked to the rest. "The tour is not over and you're going to Japan!"

Everyone exchanged looks and shouted, "WE'RE GOING TO JAPAN?!?!"

 

"I can't believe we're actually going to Japan," Leeteuk said. "I know," Donghae said. "What's even more surprising is, we're going to be on the same plane as SNSD," Kangin said.

Kyuhyun was just listening to the rest of his hyungs talk while walking in the airport. He actually got a chance to see Seohyun. Last time he saw her was at the exhibition.

Many fans took pictures and videos of Super Junior.

"Hey, boys," they heard a girl. "Taeyeon..." all of them said. "Annyeong." Taeyeon nodded at them. "So I heard you're going to Japan with us," she said. They all nodded.

"Nice. Well then..." she said and started walking. The boys followed her. Soon, they saw a group of girls. "Look, girls. Super Junior is coming with us," Taeyeon said. All of the girls smiled and waved at the boys.

"Hi, girls," Leeteuk said. All of the boys bowed at them. "Hey, let's go and board the plane," Seohyun said. They all nodded.

 

"Kyu, why don't you sit next to Seohyun?" Sungmin asked. "Oh... well... I don't think I should-" Kyuhyun started but most of the guys pushed him down onto the seat next to Seohyun. "Oh hi, Kyuhyun oppa," Seohyun said. Kyuhyun nodded at her and glared at his hyungs. All of his hyungs just smiled and sat on their seats.

"So... Seohyun... how are you?" Kyuhyun asked. "Oh, I'm good. Thanks for asking," Seohyun said. How are you? Wow, Kyu. I know you can do better than that, Kyuhyun thought to himself. "Any new... songs you're learning?" Kyuhyun asked. "Not yet," she said. "Oh. Okay," Kyuhyun said.

Wow, you're so lame! an imaginary devil Kyu said on Kyuhyun's shoulder. Hey, give the guy a break. He's just totally shy, an imaginary angel Kyu said on Kyuhyun's other shoulder. Then they disappeared in a poof.

"Attention. There will be a delay on landing due to a thunder storm." "Thunder storm?" Kangin questioned. A lot of them shrugged. Seohyun was just reading her book. And Kyuhyun just watched her.

Soon, it was night time. And Seohyun was fast asleep. Aww... she's so cute, the angel Kyu said as he appeared on Kyuhyun's right shoulder. Yeah, you could say that again, the devil Kyu said as he appeared on the other shoulder.

Uh oh, the angel Kyu said. It disappeared and so did the devil Kyu.

Seohyun's head just leaned on Kyuhyun's right shoulder. Kyuhyun looked. He smiled. Then he heard a camera snap. He looked at his left and there, holding a camera, was Yesung. "The two maknaes. This is awesome," Yesung smiled.

Ryeowook looked at the camera. "Aww... so cute!" he said. Yesung whispered to Ryeowook to pass the camera to the others who couldn't see the two maknaes. Ryeowook nodded and passed it to his hyungs in the front. Soon, they heard, "Woohoo. You go, Kyu!" and "Wow, Kyu. That's a surprise."

Then they heard more of his hyungs. He heard, "Kyu and Seo! Meant to be!" and "Kyu and Seo sittin' on the plane, Kind of snuggling but not that way, First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the carriage!" and "AWESOME!" and "So cute!"

Then they heard the girls. He heard,

"Aww... our little Seo!" and "Kyu, you better treat her like a real woman!" and "OH MY GOSH!" and "So cute!" and "Should we post this on Twitter?" and "I can't believe it!" and "They were meant to be!"

Kyuhyun got embarrassed and turned red. "Stop it, please," he mumbled. Everyone on the plane smirked, not that he was able to tell.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm done! Sorry if I was lame on this. I was in a rush cuz I just wanted this first chapter DONE!