Gym

Second year in HELL

You woke up earlier than usual. You got ready, and went down to the kitchen to see breakfast and a note.

~~~~~~~~~-ah!

Oppa is sorry I couldn't take you to school,

Take care and be careful!

<3Your handsome Ji yong-oppa

You placed the note down and ate the pancakes. You were walking to school when suddenly, "~~~~~~~~!" you turned around.

"Oh, Chunji-oppa" he stopped behind you breathless. He stood up, and grinned. "Let me walk you to school." you raised an eyebrow.

"Ji yong-oppa forced you didn't he?" he turned pink, and rubbed the back of his neck "Come on! Let's go before we're late" he grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him. "I don't think it's such a good idea." he tilted his head. "Don't you wanna walk with me?" You frantically shook your head. "Well, let's go then." You beamed and started to walk in the same pace as him.

You both arrived at school, to see girls glaring at you. *I knew it was a bad idea.*

Chunji stared at the girls, "Take a picture, It'll last longer." he smirked, and the girls gasped in shock.

"Thanks, Chan hee-oppa." he blushed. *She's the first girl to call me by my real name.*

"Well, this is it. Thanks for walking me." you waved. "No problem" and he went to his room, with a satisfied smirk.

"~~~~~~~~!" Ricky shouted. You took the seat beside Changjo. "Good morning, Jonghyun" you gave him a smile, he looked shocked. "Uh.. Morning" he turned back to his normal self.

"YAH! NIEL-HYUNG! Give me back my pen!" he tried to reach for it. "Take it from me, if you can" Niel said playfully.

"Class, settledown now." everyone went back to thier seat. "The first class today is PE, so everyone change and meet me at the Gym, in 10 minutes." Everyone went to the locker room to change. Since Teen top weren't girls, you had to go alone. "We'll meet you later." Niel waved. You changed fast not wanting to cause trouble, and got ready to go out but someone blocked the door.

"Hey, " you looked up to see the Queenkas. "Why do you still hangout with Teen Top? Didn't I already give you a warning?" You tried to walk past them, but they just stood in the way. "Excuse me---"

*SLAP!* your head was whipped to the side, your cheek a flaming red in color, and your face was emotionless. 

"You ! Can't you ing hear that I am speaking? Are you deaf too?" You slowly turned to her, with your face expressionless. She was beyond pissed. You looked at her, *She is so irritating!*

"Please move." you said calmly. "Or else what?" she smirked and hi-fived her friends. *That's it I had it!*

You tackled her to the floor, and started to land punches on her but you failed in doing so. She started screaming for help from her friends .

"Sorry, just got my nails done." "Too scary for me." "Good luck!!" Hanbich rolled her eyes, and squealed in anger, she pulled on your hair. And she rolled over, so she was on top of you. And she started clawing your face, and pulling your hair. "You ! Look at my hair!" you kicked her off you.

"I. DON'T. GIVE. A. DAMN. ABOUT. YOUR. STUPID. HAIIIR!!!", then the teacher suddenly arrives and blows his whistle. "OKAY GIRLS! BREAK IT UP! OR ELSE I'LL SEND YOU BOTH TO THE PRINCIPAL." You got off her, you stared at the mirror to see your face filled with cuts and bruises. 

"~~~~~~~~~, you are badly wounded." PRRRRRRRRT! he blew on his whistle. "Can someone volunteer to take ~~~~~~~~~ to the nurses office."

"We will" you looked up and saw L.joe and Chunji coming towards you. "Alright then, everyone else!! 10 laps around the gym."

L.joe gave you a piggyback ride while Chunji took care of your things. You rested your head on L.joe's soft back, and you took a whiff of his manly scent. "You smell nice." you smiled, and you were unconcious.