Final

Be Together :')

 

Sorry for not updating and thank you very much for waiting~ :D
I hope you like it :)
 
 
 
tumblr_m9bic1cRmp1rsh98fo1_500.gif
 
 
============================================================================================
 
 
"Baro~" you said.
"Neh?" he said while his eyes are close, and arms wrapped around your waist securely while you are sitting beside him.
 
"I love you so much!"you said sweetly while leaning on his shoulder.
"I love you more~" he cood which made you laugh.
 
"You're not going to leave me, right?" you said while looking at his eyes.
"Never in my life, I will do that." he said. 
 
"Promise?" you said while holding your pinky up high.
"Promise!" he said and locked his pinky with yours.
 
You smile and hug him very tight.
 
 
You smile at those memories while your tears are rushing down. You chuckle. And suddenly, sigh. 
"Min yeon-ah, forget about it. It's been two years already." you chuckle while saying it to yourself.
 
You go to the school while humming.
 
It's been two years since you broke up with your boyfriend, Baro. Why?
 
 
One year ago
 
"Min yeon-ah." Baro said.
"Neh?" you look smiling but suddenly frown. "Wae?" you said.
 
"I-I'm going to Japan" he said while looking down.
"Neh?" you said while tears start to build up.
"I'm sorry, Minyeon-ah but..." he sigh. "We need to break-up. I-I don't believe in long distance relationship. I'm sorry. It's over." he said while he walked away. On the other hand, you are dumbfounded.
 
You can't forget that moment. That painful moment when you broke up with your boyfriend in just a matter of minutes.
 
1 and a half year after that, you saw your boyfriend on your new school with a new girlfriend. At first, you feel like your world crushed into pieces but after that, you try to be happy for them. The worst part is, since Baro saw you in the school, he sticked to you and he became your bestfriend. So everytime he have a problem, he'll come to you.
 
 
Though, you are his bestfriend, you usually don't go with him when he and his girlfriend are together. Because you feel that you are the third wheel.
 
 
 
"Minyeon-ah!" someone shout. You don't have to look to know who it is. Ofcourse it's Baro!
 
"Minyeon-ah! Minyeon-ah! Good morning!" he said panting. "Good morning." you said. 
 
"Jagiya!" a high-pitch voice said. "Yoonri!~" Baro said while he hug Yoonri.
 
"Guys, I'm going now. I still need to read something." You said immediately to get away from the couple.
 
The class start, no one listen through the whole morning. Well, except for the nerds in your class. You are writing notes when you hear Yoonri giggling. Her giggles are not that loud but loud enough for you to hear. When you look to her direction, you saw Baro tickling her. You look to the front immediately when you saw that.
 
Recess came. You are walking through the hallway when suddenly Baro put his hand on your shoulder.
 
"Hi, Minyeon! Let's go to that cafe." he said. You smile at him when suddenly Yoonri appear.
 
"Annyeong, jagiya~" she said while acting cute.
 
"Annyeong, Minyeon." she smiled.
 
The three of you go to the cafe. You paid for your food.
 
You and Baro left without noticing that you left Yoonri. You starts to walk and talk about stuffs. 
 
When suddenly, Baro said, "Wait where's Yoonri?"
 
You shrug and start look at your back so did Baro. You saw Yoonri with sad expression walking with her other friends.
 
"Baro, you should go confront Yoonri. I bet she's sad. Don't worry. I'll be heading first at the class. Go." you said while smiling.
 
He nods his head and went to Yoonri. On the other hand, you go to your class and tried shrug it off.
 
Night came and Baro text you.
 
 
 
To: Minyeon ;)
 
Minyeon-ah, she's angry at me.
I said a lot of times that I'm sorry but she won't listen.
 
eotteohke? :'(
 
From: Baro :D
 
 
 
To: Baro :D
 
Don't be sad. Just let her cool first.
Then confront her again. :)
 
From: Minyeon ;)
 
 
To: Minyeon ;)
 
Minyeon-ah, thank you very much! :D
Goodnight!
 
From: Baro :D
 
 
 
The next morning...
 
You talk to Yoonri.
 
"Yoonri-ah, about yesterday..." you start.
 
"Stop." she said.
 
"Just listen Yoonri-ah." you said seriously.
 
"Okay, I'll give you five minutes." she said
 
 
You sighed.
 
"Yoonri-ah, you know. Yesterday, Baro kept on bugging me. He asked me what should he do alot of times." you said.
 
"Yoonri-ah, Baro loves you so much! I can see it in his face. He'll do anything to make you happy. So please, consider Baro too...
 
Please, forgive him." you said while smiling.
 
"You're right, Minyeon-ah. How come you know that? Do you and Baro... have a past relationship?" she said out of curiousity.
 
"Ani.. He's my bestfriend so I know him well." you said as calm as possible while smiling. She smiled and said, "I think I should go and say sorry to him."
 
"Yes, you should. I guess he's in the rooftop." you said smiling.
 
 
 
 
"Can you come with me?" she said. You can't refuse so you went with her.
 
 
 
When you reach the rooftop, she runs toward Baro and backhugged him.
 
"Baro-ah, I'm so sorry for being childish." she said while hugging him tightly. Baro look at her and hug her also.
 
"It's okay, Yoonri-ah. I love you so much that I can forgive you easily. And also, I'm sorry too." he said.
 
 
You witnessed all of this and you can't help but feel knives being stabbed in your chest. But eventhough you're hurt, you still smile.
 
You cleared your throat and said, "Umm. I should go now. Have fun!" you said while laughing awkwardly, then running away.
 
When you are out of the school, you start to run as fast as you could to go back home while your tears are rushing down...
 
 
 
When you reached your house, you go to the bathroom and tries to relax yourself with a hot bath but you end up on crying till your eyes were very sore.
 
 
You went to bed, but you feel a vibration. You look to your cellphone and see a message from Baro.
 
 
To: Minyeon ;)
 
Minyeon-ah, thank you very much!!!!
We are now okay~
I love you very much! YOU'RE THE BESTFRIEND A FRIEND COULD EVER HAVE!!!!!
 
GOODNIGHT!!! AND THANK YOU! :DDDDD
 
From: Baro :D

 

 

Indeed, I'm just a bestfriend. You smile and cry to sleep...

 

 

========================================================================

 

I know this is depressing, but I'm depressed...

 

So sorry for a crap story :(

I hope you like it though :)