Our Maknaes

Reunite

Finally, it was the day for JYJ and TVXQ to reunite. To again become one. Everyone's excited. It's a time for celebrating and partying. Super Junior will be there as well. Jaejoong will finally be with precious boyfriend Yunho, and Yoochun and Junsu will be able to meet the others. Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun breathed heavily. They were scared, frightened, and excited at the same time. It was finally time for them to reunite with their family... Many thoughts were running through their heads. What if no-one was there waiting for them? What if they were outcasted? What if it were some mere greeting?

Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong walked to the front of a park, a place they agreed to meet up. They gulped. Then they walked into the park. And to their surprise, everyone was there. All the Super Junior members and the other 2 DBSK members. Hankyung, Heechul, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Kibum, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Leeteuk, Kangin, Yesung, Ryeowook, Changmin and Yunho.

"Guys!" The Super Junior and DBSK members exclaimed with bright smiles on their faces. This was only the type of greeting the 3 others dreamed that they'd see, they didn't think they would be missed. And with that, the crowd ran to them and gave them hugs.

"Changmin-ah!" The 3 exclaimed as they ran to their maknae.

"Hyung!" Changmin shouted back as they hugged him tightly.

"We missed you so much!" They literally screamed.

"I missed you too." Changmin replied.

"How come Changmin receives the happiest call out of all of us?" Asked Eunhyuk is a slightly annoyed tone. The three laughed loudly, it was the same as before. They were now a family. Well, a reunited family. They let go of each other, and ran up to the other Super Junior members and Yunho. Changmin smiled from the side. And then, 2 thin arms wrapped around him tightly.

"You seem happy." The person muttered, obviously it was Kyuhyun. He quickly let go of Changmin and smiled the type of smile that the slightly younger maknae simply loved.

"Pointing out the obvious?" Changmin asked rhetorically, Kyuhyun giggled quietly. Then, quietly, took a hold of Changmin's hand. And much to the surprise of the other three DBSK members, Changmin didn't pull his hand away.

"If I were pointing out the obvious, then I would have said that you love me." Kyuhyun retorted with a smug look on his face, Changmin laughed slightly at that statement.

"But that's not obvious." Changmin replied with a somewhat smart look before catching the stare of 3 people. Kyuhyun turned as well. Yoochun, Jaejoong and Junsu stared with wide eyes. They expected Changmin to say something like 'I don't love men'. But no. This time, he didn't deny it.

"Oh, you guys don't know." Yunho stated, mummering of things such as 'Oh, right' and 'ohhh' were heard among the family.

"No one told them, right?" Asked Donghae as he turned to the others.

"Told us what?" Asked Yoochun. Heechul pointed to the maknaes standing side by side.

"Evil and evil unite. Just so you know, they are now dating. Kyuhyun and Changmin." Heechul stated. Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu's eyes widened slightly. The rest laughed slightly, for they had the same expression when they found out the maknae's were dating.

"Don't mess with them. And just incase, I'll tell you now. Touch Kyuhyun, and your life will be cut short by a couple years." Kibum told them. As Kyuhyun heard that, he let out a cut off laugh covered his mouth with his hand. He was slightly embarrassed. Changmin didn't bother with the comment Kibum made, knowing it was completely true. Instead of focusing his attention on Kibum like he would have (with the intention of making a sharp remark, of course), he turned his attention to Kyuhyun. Seeing the way Kyuhyun was flustered, Changmin smiled slightly and wrapped his arm around the slightly older hyung's waist. Then, Kyuhyun flushed even darker than he already was. He covered his face with his hand, quickly turning to face Changmin and hid himself in his slightly younger boyfriend's chest.

"The maknae's grown up." Yunho stated with a slightly proud look, the type of look a father might give his son. The rest of the Super Junior members simply laughed at this.

"He's grown up well, I might add." Leeteuk spoke with a smile.

"Yeah... I'm glad... was he always like this after we left?" Jaejoong asked, his eyes gentle and slightly sad. He missed watching Changmin, his precious maknae, grow into a man.

"What do you mean hyung?" Asked Ryeowook.

"Like, happy. In love with Kyuhyun... did this all happen right after we left?" Jaejoong asked, he felt his heart stinging for some reason.

"...When you guys left, Changmin was a trainwreck." Kangin muttered, a silence passed them.

"When you guys left, everything was wrong. Changmin was in a complete and utter depression. He wouldn't eat and locked himself in his room. The only thing he would come out for was to use the bathroom. Other than that, we never saw Changmin." Siwon told the other three.

"...How did you help Changmin?" Junsu asked them.

"The question isn't how did we help Changmin. The question is how did he help Changmin." Shindong corrected, pointing at Kyuhyun who was smiling in Changmin's gentle embrace. The scene was so innocent, so sweet.

"We really don't know what happened between those two maknaes, but we do know that Kyuhyun is the reason Changmin can sing in front of thousands of people now. Kyuhyun would visit Changmin a lot, and Changmin would only see Kyuhyun. It was odd, because Changmin refused to see everybody. And that includes Yunho. We were so surprised when Kyuhyun knocked on the door, and Changmin let him in. Really... we don't know about their past together, but we're pretty sure of their future." Hankyung spoke.

"...He's..." Jaejoong whispered.

"Not the maknae you remember?" Yunho asked rhetorically, finishing off Jaejoong's sentence. Jaejoong smiled and quickly hugged Yunho, wanting to be held like the way he was before.

"How did you know I was going to say that?" Asked Jaejoong with a smile on his face and Yunho's arms around him.

"That's a secret." Yunho smiled back, a real smile. Not those fake ones which were constantly shown.

"Really... Changmin seems to have changed a lot." Jaejoong muttered quietly.

"Yeah, he announced on the 'Catch Me' album's 'thanks to' section. He wrote, and I'm not kidding, 'Kyu-line representative. Cho Kyuhyun, I am yours!'." Said Yunho, laughing slightly at the memory. Jaejoong laughed as well.

"Ah, I can't believe I missed watching him grow up." Jaejoong spoke with a slightly annoyed tone.

"Don't worry, Changmin's still the same. It's just he's in love." Yunho reassured his lover. Jaejoong simply smiled and nodded as he turned to see the 2 maknaes smiling at each other.

Jaejoong bit his lip, he had missed his maknae's life... but that didn't mean he couldn't be part of it now.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry, it's really short! >_<