Jealous?

A funny thing happend before tour

On the ride home I sit next to Heechul surrounded by the other Super Junior members except for Leeteuk, he's sitting a little further towards the back with Taeyeon, they seem to be having a serious chat. I catch Yesung looking at me with tierd eyes a few times, I think he might be more than just a little sick.

We hop off the bus and bid eachother goodbye. I stay back for a little while so I can make sure Yesung is ok, but it seems he left already. I head towards the lift but I'm stopped by Taeyeon and Leeteuk.

"Make sure you don't make Yesung too jealous" Taeyeon warms me.

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"I think he was a little upset by your reaction to seeing Heechul again, you were more excited than us" Leeteuk tells me. I feel a little embarrassed about my actions.

"I didnt mean to make it look that way,  I think I may have he too much to drink" I say as I feel my forehead.

"And I regret givin them to you" Taeyeon says grabbing my hand. "Let's get you into bed, bye Teuk" Taeyeon says.

"Make sure you talk to Yesung for me!" I call out to him.

"Will do! Sleep tight" we hear him call back, we wave our hands in the air to signal that we heard him. We get into the lift and head up to our dorm.

Yesung POV

I get changed and walk out into the living room, I notice Leeteuk is back, he begins to talk to me.

"Don't be too Jealous of Heechul, Sunny just had a few drinks too many" He informs me.

"I wasn't jealous" I mumble looking down at the ground.

"Don't kid yourself" I hear Wookie call from his room. I pick up a couch cushion and chuck it at him, Leeteuk chuckles before I continue. 'Ok, I was a little jealous, but I wasn't making it too obvious was I?" I ask him.

"I don't think she noticed, but then again she was drunk. Taeyeon pointed it out to me" Leeteuk tells me. Wookie comes out of his room and we both about Taeyeon, we know how much he hates it. "Knock it off, guys" he warns us.

End of POV

Yesung was jealous? But why? I mean, he might like me, but why won't he admit it? Why won't I admit it? 

"Hey guys?" I ask when I enter the living room where they all sit quietly.

"Yeah?" they answer back.

"Do you think I should confess to Yesung?" I ask

"Well, for a starters you haven't even confessed to us about it" Sooyoung teases.

"Aish! Like you didn't already know" I say. All the girls chuckle

"I know, I was kidding" Sooyoung says and swings her arm around my shoulders.

"You will tell him when the time is right, it won't be planned, it will just slp out" Hyoyeon explains.

"You should try making him jealous a little while longer, eventually he will spit it out" Yuri adds in her suggestion.

"What do you mean 'a little while longer'?" I ask her, maybe it was really noticeable that he was jealous tonight.

"Well your reaction to Heechul's return didn't exactly sit well with him, but I mean it's only fair, he's been making you jealous with Boa" Tffany squeezes in.

"But that wasn't intentionally" I protest.

"True" Tiffany pouts.

"Don't make him jealous, everything will fall into place when the time is right" Jessica assures me.

"alright" I say pouting.

"I heard that duet with you and Yesung this morning" Seohyun says coming out of the bathroom, drying her hair."It sounded amazing, and it isn't originally a duet sung song." she says.

"You're too sweet, Seohyun-ah" I say putting my arm around her. YoonA walks into the dorm.

"Exciting news, we find out what songs we will be performing on tour tomorrow" she says "and we find out extras like duets and dance battles a little later on this week" she finishes.

"Did you hear that, Sunny? A duet!" Sooyoung says excitedly. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Was this chapter too short? :c there will be another update later today! I'm visiting my mum in hospital so please be patient. Please coment and subscribe! I update regularly! C: I hope you enjoy.