The Confession.

★Drama=love {?}★

[Filming]

Soon, they reached Tokyo and checked in hotel immediately.

“Sherlyn. Come and find me after that. I have something to show you.” Henry whispers.

“Neh. Araso!” Sherlyn smiled sweetly at Henry

Taking attendance for the second time. The teachers dismissed them to their rooms. Henry gives a wink to Sherlyn before heading to his room.

 

After packing her things, she headed to Henry’s room to find him.

“Hey.”

“Come in?” Henry opens his room wider.

“Okay!” She smiled sweetly.

“Here you go.” Henry surprised her with the Winnie the pooh.

“OH MY GOSH!” Sherlyn was clearly surprised by the gift.

“Thank you Henry!”

“Lets go out to have fun!”

“Okay! But I thought..”

“You thought it was for other girls?”

“Yup.”

“I was joking.”

“Oh!”

“Lets go!” He takes your hands and pulls you along.

After exploring the place. They decided to go back home. This process went on for days. Till the second last day..

“Sheryln, I have something to tell you.”

“Yes?”

“I like you. No. Let me edit. I love you. I always do.”

She was clearly surprised.

“Will you be my girl?”

“Henry…”

“I give you time to think. Don’t reject me so fast.”

She just laughs. Her laugh is always so cute in Henry’s ears. He never gets bored of anything that belongs to her.

“Henry. I do. I want to be your girl. Your one and only girl”

“Really?” He was shocked.

“Yup. Since you don’t want anymore.” She began to walk away.

“I want! I want!” He run up to her and hugged her tightly.

“I love you.”

They kissed. One very gentle and sweet kiss.

 

[Not filming]

“It was awesome.” The director said.

“Thank you!” Everyone replied. Although it was only one short drama by Sherlyn and SJM. They all learnt something new. Especially Sheryln and Henry. They learnt something more, and that was love.

“Sheryln, can I talk to you?”

“Sure.”

 

Henry pulls Sheryln to aside.

“What’s wrong?” Sheryln was clearly worried.

“I realized something. I realized that I not only learnt more about drama. But also loving someone. I learnt a lot from this trip. Aside from drama stuffs, I learnt to fall in love with a girl. That girl captured my heart. Donghae hyung may like her. But I wont not help myself but fall in love with her too. She is too beautiful in my eyes. As if some angels do appear on Earth. And that angel is right in front of me now. Her name is Sheryln. Nice name right? She is so beautiful. Yes, we have stolen each other first kiss. I want she steal more of my firsts. My first love. Mr first kiss. My first girlfriend. My every first.”

Sheryln was shocked. She didn’t expect that to come out from Henry’s mouth. She was be sleeping she thought. Reality can’t be that great, right?

“Could that angel be my girlfriend?”

“That angel has already fallen in love.”

“What?” He was shocked. Reality has crushed him.

“Fallen in love with a guy who is right in front of her.”

He blinked his eyes continuously.

“Oh. That guy don’t want his angel anymore.”

“What? He wants!” He hugged her tightly.

 

After 2 years. Yes. They are still together. Sheryln quitted her job as an artist, although her fans was disappointed but after knowing that ELFs can’t accept the fact that Henry and her was dating, they accept the fact.

Sheryln was SJ’s assistant now. She follows Henry all around the world. They are still so in love with each other.

 

-The End-