Angel

Angel

 

Another request done! Hahaha well when I first read this request, I wasn't quite sure how I was going to write. I have never been cheated on (or really had a serious boyfriend for that matter OTL). But I was inspired by this song, so please listen to it before or while you read this. Enjoy!! ~Admin Kelc

'______, when you get this, call me back'

Delete.

'______, please, please call me back'

Delete.

'I know you're beyond mad at me, but please, just give me a chance to expl-'

Delete.

'______, I never meant to hu-'

Delete.

You sighed as threw your phone on the other side of your couch. 

"When is he ever going to give up?" you asked yourself as you laid down on the couch and stared up at the ceiling.

You never thought that you and Chunji would ever break up. And you couldn't even imagine Chunji ever cheating on you. But both happened. 

---

You were walking to his practice room, deciding to surprise him with a homemade lunch that you prepared for him. Although you cooked lunch for Chunji hundreds of times before, you were especially giddy this time since you decided to try a new recipe that took you hours to perfect.

You walked down the familiar halls, knowing the quickest way possible to get to Teen Top's practice room. When you turned the corner, your eyes widened when you saw a couple looking a little too cozy at the end of the hall.

You bit your lip and looked around. This was the only way that you knew how to get to the practice room. Pursing your lips, you decided to keep along your path, awkwardly looking down at the floor.

You glanced up as you got closer to the couple and squinted you eyes. 

'That guy kinda looks like...' you thought to yourself.

But you froze mid-step and your heart instantly shattered to pieces when the couple separated and you witnessed Chunji smiling down at the random girl, giving her another kiss on her forehead.

You softly gasped, dropping the lunch box as your hands flew to your mouth.

Hearing your gasp, Chunji and the girl looked up at you. His eyes widened in horror as he saw you standing a few feet away from him, tears starting to pool in your eyes. 

Chunji immediately stepped away from the girl, throwing her arms off of him.

"______," he whispered, guilt immediately taking over his body.

You looked into his eyes and shook your head before running down the hall as fast as you possible could as Chunji desperately begged you to stop.

---

You wiped a few stray tears from your cheeks as you recalled what happened a few days ago. 

Your phone kept buzzing, signalling that Chunji was still trying to talk to you and explain. You scratched your eyes as you picked up your phone. You sighed and checked your voicemails, expecting to hear Chunji's voice once again. 

But you heard L.Joe's instead.

'______, I know you probably have gotten hundreds of messages, but please, just at least listen to this one. He's miserable right now. He doesn't do anything all day, just sits and stares at his phone. I would be disappointed too if I was you, but can you just ... come to the park outside of our dorm at 10 o'clock tonight. Can you just do that? Please?'

You glanced at the clock when the message ended. 9:45 PM.

"I better not regret this," you muttered as you grabbed your coat and the keys to your apartment. 

---

You blew some hot air onto your hands and rubbed them together for warmth. You stuck your hands into the pockets of you jacket and kicked some snow to the side, most likely falling from the trees onto the sidewalk.

You slowly walked onto the grass when you reached the park, the steam from your breath hitting your face as you sighed. The park was deserted, dark, and absolutely still.

You glanced down at your watched and saw that it was already 10:10. 

"Makes me walk all the way over here in the cold," you mumbled as you turned around to head home, "You are so going to pay L.Joe."  

Just as you were about to walk away, the trees above you lit up, hundreds of Christmas lights strung between the branches.

Girl kkumcheoreom dagaon neol
Ireohke kkok jaba nohji anheul geoya

You slowly turned around to see Chunji standing with a microphone singing with the rest of Teen Top behind him. Your eyes widened in shock when you saw the complex set of wires and amps that allowed Chunji's voice to echo through the empty park.

You are so beautiful to me girl
Cheot nune banhaettdeon nae isanghyeongil geol

Chunji locked eyes with you as he sang. You saw all the pain, regret, and guilt in his big eyes as he sang his heart out. Leave it to Chunji to think of the most romantic way to apologize.

Cham dahaengiya ireon neol mannaseo
Nae gaseumi ireohke ddwijanha Yeah

You bit your lip as Teen Top started to sing with Chunji. You always had a soft spot for their harmonies. You could feel the walls that you built start to crash down just at the sound of their voices.

Nuga bwado sarangseureoun
Nuga bwado neomuna yeppeun
Hanahana neomu wanbyeokhan
There's an angel in my heart

Chunji's eyes didn't leave yours as he sang the chorus. You could really tell that he wanted your forgiveness and you knew that he was going to do anything to get your trust back. Tears started to blur your vision as you knew in your mind that you had already forgiven him. 

Nunbushige yeppeun eolguleun
Haessalcheoreom hwanhan useumeun
Bamhaneure balkeun byeol gata
There's an angel in my heart

The park fell silent as the boys stopped singing and Chunji hesitantly left his microphone and walked closer to you. You saw the members of Teen Top look at each other and nod before returning to their dorm, leaving you and Chunji alone in the park.

"______-ah," he whispered.

You looked back at him with an expressionless face.

"I'm so sorry," he managed to choke out, his chest and throat starting to tighten and tears starting to fall from his eyes, "That was the biggest mistake of my life and she seriously means nothing to me. I knew that it was wrong and I know that I probably just lost all of your trust but I just ... I'm so sorry."

"Well, it's really okay," you said as you reached up and wiped his tears away, "But I guess I can give you a second chance."

"Really?" he sniffled.

You nodded your head a gave him a small smile, "But you better not mess up again or that's it."

Chunji nodded his head quickly and attacked you in a hug, burying his face into your shoulder, "You really are an angel."

"I know," you laughed and returned his hug.