Chapter 2- First Meeting ?

Hello, My Baby !

Shinwoo's POV

 

          A week has passed since Jinyoungie announced our "Hello Baby" appearance.

          It's been a hell of week for me too. I have to squeeze in practice, training, endorsements and learning the "baby basics" into my 24- hour schedule ! Aish ! jinja .. I would really give anything (even my priceless broad shoulders kekeke) in exchange of an extra hour a day.

         It's been also a week since I met her... Again.

         It's been six years, and she did matured a bit but i really can't forget that face..

The face of the only girl that i love.. The girl that I've been looking for...

 

         "Shinwoo hyung !"  Gongchan poked me.

         "You're drifting again ! What's the matter with you ?"

         "Nothing. It's just a little scary for me. You see, you guys grew up with a younger relative around, while I didn't. So basically, this is a first for me . I'm kinda nervous." I said.

         To ease the nervousness, we decided to sing a song while we're on our way to meet the babies.

*Poro Poro Kindergarten Song*

no neun gae jaeil joha ~

(we like playing the best~)

chingudeul moyeora~

(gather around friends~)

eonjena~ julgeowo~

(always happy~)

porong~ porong~ porong~

porong~ PORORO~~

 

          After the song, I heard our foxy leader muttering something about our mental ages, but I didn't pay attention. I'm too nervous to think about that.

          "I wish we can have 5 babies, so each one of us has a baby to take care of. That would be really fun !" Baro said.

          "Ani, our dorm isn't that big, we can't accomodate that much." Jinyoung butted in.

           With that remark, the Squirrel showed a sad face.

           We all laughed hard at Baro's sad expression, so we just talked about everything we could think of to ease the nervousness that we're feeling.

           We even wished to have babies from our own provinces.

           "That would be fun," I said. "Talking to them in our native dialects, that would be really cute."

           "I wish we could have babies from the whole Korean Peninsula.", I added all of a sudden.

           The member's reaction was like shocked, so I explained myself.

           "It's not what you think guys, I'm only talking about the southern-side ofcourse!"

    They all laughed at my comment, so I just decided to stay silent .

           "The babies, I don't know how to approach them." I said.

           "You can start practicing with me hyung!", Channie said.

*1, 2, 3 START*

            "So how's our little mutt huh?", I said to Baby Channie.

            "Aish ! Hyung ! You should'nt call a child a MUTT !" Gongchan wince.

            "He's right hyung. The baby will hate you for that.", Baro noted.

            So there came the advices from our resident child- care expert, Baro. We had a sort of contest on how we would talk with the babies, so we keep on talking like we're crazy, possessed baby- sitters.

            "Baro- yah~ Ireumi mwoyeyo~?", I said to him. I repeated this for a number of times as if I'm on a trance. Then I heard all of them laughing.

*Aish ! What's the matter with them? Don't they know that I'm exerting all my effort to be ready to meet our "baby"?* I said to myself.

            "Let me try, let me try ! ", Gongchan said. "Baro- yah~ bap meok-eosseo?" he said in a really cute tone, which I can't deny.

            "YAY! Very good Channie ! That's how you should do it hyung. Channie can do it better because he has a high- pitched voice", Baro said.

            I sighed inwardly. *Was it my fault that I've been given such a cool, masculine deep- toned voice?*

            Then Baro gave another tip. He said that I should talk to kids a little more exaggeratedly. I took a mental note of that and looked outside of the window.

*"Wait ! That's her !"*

 

*******************************************************************************

 

Your POV

 

          "me- ah! Wake up! It's our Hyunwoo's first recording day !" Hae Jin shouted while pulling my blanket.

          "Mmmmffff." I said while stretching for a moment. * I shouldn't have agreed to let my Hyunwoo join this show.*

             "Yah ! Aren't you going to prepare? I've already prepared Hyunwoo's things, all you have to do is freshen up so we can now go to the venue so I can see My Yeobo!" Hae Jin said.

*So that's it. That's why she did all her best to bug me to agree for this project. She's still hoping to meet her so- called Yeobo. Such a babo. Tss.*

             After 30 minutes of preparing and eating our breakfast, we're now on our way to the first recording day. I'm kinda nervous for my son. 

             He's kinda sensitive, and I still don't know who the daddies are. Hae Jin's still hopeful that it would be her bias group Super Junior, but the staff hasn't confirmed anything yet.

           "Aish ! Why does it have to be traffic here huh? Not now please. I'm on my way to meet the love of my life.", Hae Jin rants while we're on our way to the location of the shoot.

          "Hae Jin- ah, don't worry, we'll get there on time. It's still early.", I assure to her.

          She just nodded and looked outside the window. Suddenly she exclaimed.

          "I can't take this anymore ! Anticipation is killling me ! Hyunwoo- yah ! Kaja ! The location's not far from here ! We can get there in 10 minutes if we start walking now. I can't bear to think that MY LEE DONGHAE is waiting there!"

           I face- palmed mentally and paid the cab. This girl can really be annoying at times. More annoying if her fangirling mode is ON.

          After paying the driver, I ran to the direction Hae Jin is taking Hyunwoo.

 

******************************************************************************

 

          "You're early ! ", the director said. "The appas Aren't here yet, but they'll be here in 10 minutes."

          "Uhm, excuse me director- nim. But could you please tell me from what group the appas came from? It's my bias Super Junior, right? Omoooo ! I'm gonna meet my fishy!" Hae Jin said excitedly.

          I was about to scold her for her actions when the director said:

          "I'm sorry to disappoint you miss. But it's not Super Junior or any of their members. They're schedules won't allow them to do Hello Baby. The Group is called B1A4, a 5- member group who just debuted last year. They're all good- looking and  I'm assuring you that you will also enjoy watching them."

          After he said that, the director excused himself and said that he's got something else to do before the show starts.

          I watched Hae Jin's expression and I almost laughed my heart out to her face.

          "Kaja Hyunwoo- yah, I'll prepare you for your shooting day. Seems like Hae Jin umma's not in a good mood right now." I said while taking Hyunwoo with me to the make- shift dressing room prepared by the staff.

 

******************************************************************************

 

Hae Jin's POV

 

       *Wae?! Why does it have to be those boys?! Why not my Dong Hae?!*

          I muttered to myself.

          I'm really disappointed. I've waited sooo long for this. I've waited this long to meet my Dong Hae and suddenly a group of newcomers' gonna take this opportunity?    *Aish ! Why am I thinking this way? There's still other time to meet my Dong Hae. Maybe fate is storing something for me.* I sighed, then went on my way to help dress up Hyunwoo for the taping. I'm really upset about not meeting my baby Hae, but what can I do ? I can't just run around the network and shout out my negative reactions there ! So I just decide to watch them whike they shoot and I promise myself that I'll make them regret that they agreed to be this season's appas (evil laugh).

 

******************************************************************************

 

Mianhae for not updating for soooooo long ! :)

 

Finally exams are over :)

More time to update kekeke ^^

 

How was chapter two ? :) Are you curious on what would HaeJin do ? :)

 

I've got 12 subbies yaaaay! :) ILOVEYOUALL :*

 

Hae Hae

jennifer1801

sunny_m

UrBeautifulTarget

jfishee

superjuniorelf25

bunnylover66

ninjaspoop

Sospirit_Br3nt

oosummersnowoo

seoriNbarolovers

Dreamz

 

 

Comments and suggestions are accepted ! ^^