I Chose You.

I Chose You.

 

 

 

 

 

There was a strong push of strong winds against his face, mainly caused by the fast passing train. A lighter toned mark of skin remains on JaeJoong’s ring finger, a mark which shows that before something was there. A ring that signifies a contract which goes against the deep binds of emotions. A ring that signifies nothing else but sheer business which led to a binding covenant between him and his lover… But now… It’s all gone…

 

He stands next to a man, the said man being only a few inches taller than him. His hair is cut neatly into some type of soldier like do, also, his firm stand signifies his masculinity, a stand which radiates of dominance but at the same time there’s this undeniable radiation of gentleness and tranquility in him. And maybe… It’s the reason why JaeJoong is so attracted to this man.

 

This man saved him from a dangerous love, this man saved him from a bitter ending. He was rescued from a cause, protected and pulled away from the consequences. And in the latter ending, he was thankful that his closing stages still marks and embarks him to the right direction of love. Though he’s done so many wrongs, though most of his decisions are wrong… Somehow, it all turned out well in the end.

 

Maybe wrong doings are being made by different types of people because the situation, moment and people that surround them aren’t right. Maybe a certain someone needs to come in one’s life to correct all of those said mistakes. Maybe a person needs to be directed and pulled into the right direction by the right person for him to walk on the right path. Maybe it was him whom he needed all along. Maybe he’s been waiting on the sidelines for this man to come to his life from the start.

 

Jung Yunho… The man who saved him from total encasement by a treacherous woman who continuously cheats on her husband, in short, he saved him from her, he saved him from her husband… He saved him from shame.

 

He looks at the digital time countdown, regarding the next train’s arrival. A small voice whispers in his mind that he should go back to her. He still loves her; the feeling is still there… Then again, he also loves Yunho.

 

“…Yunho.” He calls out softly, his words dragged through a long exhale of breath.

 

The said man turned his head to face him, a faint smile slowly curling into a bright one. “Yes?” Yunho answered. He takes JaeJoong’s point finger, the four of his digits wrapped around the finger while his thumb massages JaeJoong's palm in circles.

 

A soft sigh. “Whenever I forget…. Whenever I’m hesitating…. And whenever I’m in the crossroads of indecisions… Remind me that I chose you.”

 

Yunho laughs gleefully. “Sure… I’ll remind you….” And without prior notice he kisses JaeJoong by the lips. “I’ll remind you everyday.”

 

 

 

 

+++++

 

 

I consider this as my first ever YunJae fic. Whahahahahaha! Wah... I LOVE YOU YUNHO! I'm beginning to like YunJae. <3

Oh well... I can have more than 1 OTP, right? xD