♫ MAMA~ MAMA~ ♫

not just a fan

♫ MAMA~ MAMA~ ♫ 

Another EXO stage performance has ended.

"Still no progress, they still haven't noticed me" you sighed.

"_____-ah, it is hopeles. There isn't single EXO performance that you've missed hardcore, but they still haven't noticed you" your bff, Lian told you.

*fans screaming* What the hell is going on?

"1,2, sound check. Uhh, this is the event organizer. So I would like to invite some of you to attend the fan signing event next Saturday, 5pm at Lotte World."

"Be early for because only a few fans will get signs from their oppars" he added.

Lian elbowed you. "Did you hear that? You still have the chance to talk to your so-called bias, Kai"

"Yeah, I know. oh my gosh. I'm so excited. I wish this time they'd get to notice me. I mean, no. This time, they will notice me." you said with full determination.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annyeong! Name please?"

"Joo Li Ah"

"Ne. Here, Joo Li Ah. Thank you. Okay next, name please."

The six guys have been sitting there for almost an hour and asking for names and signing albums.

 

"Omo, Lian-ah! My precious kkamjong is sitting there @.@" you said while daydreaming.

"Ne, ne. Arasseo. Just have your album signed and we'll leave." Lian shrugged.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN LEAVE? Please don't be like that, Lian-ah. You know I've been waiting for this all my life." you looked at her with those puppy eyes.

----------------------------------------------

You patiently waited for your turn to have your album signed. Every step you take makes your heart beat faster.

eotteohke? What am I gonna do? What am I gonna say? Do I look alright? Maybe he would think I'm ugly. All these thoughts are occupying the space in your mind. Panicking.

Then you snapped back to reality. IT'S YOUR TURN.

"Hello? Are you alright? Do you feel sick or something?" A guy wearing heavy eyeliner asked you.

"Ah, ne. Baekhyun oppa, Gwenchanhayo ^_^" you handed him the album.

He signed it and looked at you. He saw that you are in a uniform. "Oh, so you are still a student? Study hard! Hwaiting!" Then he handed you the album.

The next guy sitting beside Baekhyun is a guy with tall posture and curly hair.

Chanyeol smiled at you and handed you your album, "thank you." he said

The next one is the leader. Suho's eyes are shining and you feel very welcome when he talked to you.

"Annyeong! Thanks for coming here in the fan signing event. It seems like you are busy in school, but you made it here. Always study hard." He talked nonstop.

"Ne, Suho oppa! Kamsahamnida" you bowed.

Moving on to the next member. His eyes are kind of seducting captivating. He has pink and cute lips. He also has a very milky white complexion. Sehun just signed your album and smiled at you.

The fifth guy. Finally. Kai.

He smiled, "Name please?"

"_____-ah" you blushed

Kai found your name cute and looked at your face.

"Why are you blushing?" he chuckled.

You giggled and say "oppa, you're so damn hot like hell cute ^_^"

He noticed the logo on the upper right part of your uniform, near your chest.

"Omo~ you go to Genie High?" he asked you with his puppy eyes.

"Ne, oppa. Waeyo?"

"Aniya. ^_^ I hope to see you again" and he winked at you.

everything gets in slow motion when the last guy snapped you back in reality.

"Hello? Miss? Are you gonna stay in front Kai 5ever?" he shrugged

he's so impatient. duuh. I'm having my moment with Kai.

Kyungsoo sighed and just signed your album.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You feel very disappointed with the last guy named Kyungsoo who signed your album. But damn. Why be bothered about him when Kai talked to me for like 3 minutes? duuh. Other fans don't get to talk to them for at least a minute.  you said to your mind.

You may think I'm sick or crazy or retard, but with that one moment... I feel like I'm not just a fanyou thought to yourself.

 

shall i continue this story? comment please.