Is this the start for me...us?

Love is Only YOU

 

---Yuna’s POV---

I’m standing somewhere, just looking at him from afar. How I wish I was near him. *sigh* Then here comes my ever loving best friend since I don’t know when, informing me that the class will start already. The teacher came inside with a smile on her face and continued on her duties by assigning us to our seats. Minjee was assigned to seat on the second row behind our class president, Soohyun.

“Yuna you will seat beside… *looks for a vacant seat* beside Lee Sungmin” Our teacher said.

Are you kidding me? Seriously?! I’ll seat beside Lee Sungmin?

“Neh songsaengnim.” I answered hesitantly, but what else can I do? It’s not my fault to sit beside him. Oh I wish my last school year will be all fine.

After assigning the seating arrangement…

“Since it’s just the start of classes, why won’t you spend your first day with a free class? But of course, minimize the voice when you’re talking to your friend, do I make myself clear?” our teacher said after finishing the seating arrangement.

“Yuna…” someone spoke.

“…” I ignored her.

“Kim Yuna!” she called again.

“…” I ignored for the second time. What the? Doesn’t she know that I don’t want to talk today?

“Yah, Kim Yuna… Do you want me to spill something in front of the class if you won’t talk to me?”

I glared at her. Well I am not really annoyed or in a bad mood. It’s just… AISH! How? Why?

“Do you want me to go out the room and call your boyfriend and ask him to transfer in this class?” I talked back.

“Please don’t do that, you know how annoyed I will be if he transfers here in our section.” Minjee said, changing her sweet smile into a frown.

“I’m just kidding eonnie, you know I can’t do that! Or I’ll end up having no friend in this class!^^” I told her and smiled.

“Aigoo… This kiddo. Hey, I wanna ask you something.” Minjee said changing the topic.

“What is it?” I asked her a little bit curious, so what is she going to ask?

“So how’s the feeling seating beside your ultimate crush since 1st year?” She asked in almost a whisper.

“Yah… just ask in a whisper, you want him to see you off guard so that I’ll be caught red handed huh?” I asked not answering the question, trying to change the topic.

“I am not! Come on don’t change the topic, it’s just a simple answer a yes and a no? So what?” Minjee asked me again, she’s just asking this to tease me. That’s why I was hesitant to accept my teacher’s chosen seat for me.

“Fine. Well it is nice but you see I don’t know how to approach him, I don’t want to finish this whole school year not talking to him nor making friends with him.” I answered truthfully, well yes that’s what I wanted him to be my friend… atleast.

“Oh it’s just very simple~!” Minjee winked at me and left me here on my seat dumbfounded.

In just a matter of seconds, I realized that she went near Sungmin conversing to him. They talked and laughed then I heard Minjee calling my name. I looked beside me and saw Sungmin looking at me, as if examining my expression. Oh dear those gaze…

“Why do I need to go in his table if he’s just beside me? Seriously Minjee?” I told her.

“Aigoo, sorry Min if she’s like that…” Minjee said looking at Sungmin. And Min? They are that close already in just a minute?

“Then if she doesn’t like to go near my table then I’ll be the one then.” Sungmin said and moved his chair beside me. Okay, I’ll melt right now. I don’t know what to do or what to say.

“Are you advancing on my best friend?” Minjee asked half teasing us.

“What nonsense are you talking about Minjee?*turns to Sungmin* Uhm, annyeonghaseyo, Kim Yuna imnida. Nice talking to you again?” I asked and turned to Sungmin introducing myself again. If you’re wondering why, well I really talked to him just for a bit, like phrases every year and we aren’t that close that’s why I introduced myself again. That’s my scene every year I’m talking to him. -_-“

“You don’t need to introduce yourself, Lee Sungmin here already knows you very well.” Minjee said making Sungmin blush?! Wait do I see it clearly? Or my eyes are lying from what I saw? Oh… yes hallucinations.

“Not really. Uhm… Y-Yuna-sshi, I am Lee Sungmin, you see Minjee and I are already friends because of Leeteuk, so don’t bother her when she talks too rude to me and teases me and you.” Sungmin said looking down.

“Oh… I see… Okay…” So that’s why Minjee can talk that way to Sungmin a while ago. That explains everything.

*phone vibrating*

“Uhm, excuse me for a while. I’ll just take the call.” I excused myself and turn to the other side to talk over the phone.

*phone call ended*

“Is that your piano teacher?” Minjee asked.

“You’re playing a piano?” Sungmin asked a beaming Sungmin asked making me blush a little.

“Uhm… Yes… And Minjee, it’ll be Leeteuk teaching me today because my teacher won’t be available… You want to come with me? How about you Sungmin-sshi?” I asked both of them. Hey! Don’t think of it in other way I’m just being friendly here. //Defensive much?//

“Please just call me Sungmin Oppa. You say it Leeteuk will be there? Is it okay for me to tag along? I mean---“Sungmin said.

“Those who are friends with my friends are my friends also. So that’s not a problem.” I cut in.

“Then Min will come? Right? *smirk*” Minjee answered for Sungmin.

After the whole day without classes, I already prepared my things and told Minjee and Sungmin Oppa that I’ll go down first and wait for them.

---End of POV---

---Sungmin’s POV---

I was packing my things because the class already ended. I was invited to go with Minjee to Yuna’s house; I wonder how good she plays the piano. Then Minjee came near me already done packing her stuffs.

“So Sungmin, I just wanna ask you, do you in any ways… like Yuna?” Minjee asked.

“M-Mwo??” I asked, did I hear it clearly? She’s asking me if I like Yuna?

“I am asking you if you like her?” Minjee asked again.

“Why are you asking that kind of stuff?” I asked not answering her question.

“Fine then, *teases Sungmin* if you’re ready to tell her that you like her; just tell me and I’ll help you out! *winks*” Minjee said retreating to find an answer.

“Whatever.” It’s all I said, if I answered her other words, she’ll be digging till the end until she finds the treasure.

“Come on! Yuna might be waiting outside for so long, you don’t want you FUTURE GIRLFRIEND waiting for her FUTURE BOYFRIEND right?*smirks*” What the hell is she talking about? But hearing the words future girlfriend made me smile.

---End of POV---

Minjee and Sungmin saw Yuna talking to a man near the gate. They called Yuna and found out that it was Leeteuk whom she was talking to.

“Sungmin? Why are you here?” Leeteuk asked curious.

“I was invited by Yuna to come with you guys.” Sungmin said answering Leeteuk’s question.

“And he wasn’t really planning to greet me? How nice.” Minjee butted in.

“Aww… Of course not! I was just surprised to see Sungmin here with us. *looks at Yuna, sending a message that Yuna can’t even comprehend* Nevermind…” Leeteuk said.

“So let’s go already?” Yuna said.

“Let’s walk by pairs! Isn’t that a great idea?” Minjee suggested.

“Yes it is, Sungmin walk with Yuna okay?” Leeteuk answered and instructed Sungmin to walk together with Yuna.

“But---” Yuna was about to answer when she was cut by Minjee.

“Don’t be a killjoy, this is just for fun.” Minjee said.

“Oh, don’t say those things; you just want this idea to cling onto Leeteuk’s arms.” Sungmin said and looked behind them seeing Minjee clinging to her boyfriend’s arms.

“Whatever.” Minjee said.

Yuna just kept silent all through the way. When Sungmin talks to her she just answer him shortly and then there enters awkward again. Minjee trying to brighten up the mood teased the two persons in front of them making Yuna answer back and tease Minjee until they are already in front of Yuna’s house.

“Welcome to my house again! Minjee and Leeteuk Oppa. *turns to Sungmin* Welcome to my house Sungmin Oppa!” Yuna said welcoming her guests.

“Wow, I never expect your house to be this big, are you living here all alone?” Sungmin asked Yuna, amazed at how big her house is.

“Uhm not really, I’m living with my butler and some housekeepers.” Yuna answered.

“I see.” Sungmin answered and smiled at Yuna with a contented face.

“Yah lovebirds come inside already!” Minjee called out; already inside Yuna’s house.

Sungmin and Yuna followed Minjee and went inside. Yuna motioned them to seat on the living room and rest for a while. Yuna then prepared snacks for her visitors and gave it to them. Being the Minjee she is, she teased Yuna to cook something special for them since her boyfriend is with them, whom she pertained to Sungmin. With this remark, Yuna blushed and told Minjee that she’s not his girlfriend nor he is her boyfriend but she promised that she’ll cook dinner for all of them.

“Since I’m already full with all the snacks you have served us, why won’t we start the last day of your class already, Miss Kim?” Leeteuk asked after eating the snacks served for them.

“Ah, yes please. Thank you Mr. Park!” Yuna smiled sweetly to Leeteuk.

“I wanna hear and see you play the piano!^^” Sungmin exclaimed after hearing that they’ll start the lesson already.

“Sure Sungmin. That’s not a problem right?*looks at Yuna*” Leeteuk answered and asked Yuna for her consent.

“It’s… Fine with me…” Yuna answered with a small hint of nervousness.

---Yuna’s POV---

Oh my gosh! He’ll be watching me play the piano! But how will I focus on the piano when I know that my ultimate crush will be watching me?

I am so nervous right now I don’t know what to do, especially when Leeteuk Oppa asked me to play Canon in the piano perfectly and smoothly. I haven’t played that and when I tend to play it, I always end up making the beautiful Canon bad. -_-“

“Uhm… Oppa, can I practice it first before playing it smoothly? I haven’t played it perfectly in my whole life.” I asked Leeteuk Oppa.

“Okay, but I think Sungmin would be of great help.” Leeteuk suggested.

“Uhm… Min Oppa… (Wow. I called him Min Oppa… KYAAA…) Can I… uhm----“ I was trying to ask Sungmin Oppa but he cut me first.

“That’s not a problem to me.” Sungmin Oppa said.

I moved a little bit to the side to give Sungmin Oppa a space. I see in the corner of my eyes that Leeteuk Oppa and Minjee was whispering to each other while giggling and also looking at us which makes me blush. It made me curious; I want to ask them what’s wrong but…

“Yuna? Are you paying attention to what I’m saying?” Sungmin Oppa asked.

“Huh?” I looked to his side and realized that our faces are just inches apart; I then looked away to the other side seeing that Minjee is smirking at me. That girl.

“I’m sorry.” Is all I can say to Sungmin Oppa.

“It’s all right, just pay attention to what I’m teaching you.” Sungmin said gluing his eyes on the piano keys.

After an hour, I already know how to play it smoothly. I played it again to show to Leeteuk Oppa that I am a good pianist now. When I finished playing, Minjee was speechless and Sungmin just kept on clapping his hands smiling warmheartedly.

“Very impressing, you’re a fast learner Yuna. That’s great!” Leeteuk Oppa said.

“Thank you Oppa!” I went near Leeteuk Oppa and do my bear hug to him.

“*releases the hug* You shouldn’t thank me, thank him *looks at Sungmin* for he is the one responsible on how you played it well.” Leeteuk Oppa said and urged me to go near Sungmin Oppa.

“S-Sungmin Oppa. Gomawoyo (thank you)! Without your help I wouldn’t be able to pass! Thank you!” I said while he just smiled, I hugged him also with my bear hug and I felt that he kissed my cheek. HE KISSED MY CHEEK? HE FREAKING KISSED MY CHEEK?! DID HE REALLY JUST KISS MY CHEEK? I can hear my heart beating so fast.

“Oh, I see someone very showy here and someone enjoying the moment.” Minjee teased.

I realized that I was still hugging Sungmin Oppa. I tried to release the hug, but he was hugging me back, he’s too strong I can’t move away from him. Then he whispered something to my ear, I am very sure of what he whispered to me and I just smiled and blushed; then he releases his hug.?

 

So here's my very first update! I hope that all of you will like it. The next chapter might be open soon! I'm not sure yet when but please wait for it! And I wanna thank my subscribers for waiting! Here it is! I hope you'll support it!