Chappie 2

LOVE STORY~

Romeo save me

They're trying to tell me how to feel

This love is difficult 

But it's so real

Don't be afraid

We'll make it out of this mess

It's a love story

Baby just say yes

 

Dara's pov

I reached back home, feeling as if i'm on cloud nine. My family, which comprises of my siblings, my dad and I. had known about my relationship with Ji Yong but my father did not approve of it. Just then, my dad came into my room. I looked at him, clearly knowing that this is nothing good. The only times when he enter my room was to nag at me of going into a relationship with Ji Yong.

 


 "Dara, why are you so naive? I doubt Ji Yong would still love you after both of you graduate. Don't be fooled by him. It's just a puppy love..." he stated. I rolled my eyes at him. This is it. I had enough of him! "What do you know?! I'm not a fool to see the obvious that Ji Yong does love me! And he will not leave me!!" I screamed back at his face and chased him out of the room. I broke down in tears at the bedside. Why can't he understand?! Just because mom left him for another guy doesn't mean Ji Yong would do the same thing to me right? Just then, a note lay on the doorstep. I walked over to the note, curious to read the content. The next thing I know, I couldn't stop crying.

 

"We are moving to America in two days time. Pack your things by then. -Dad" I stood frozen for a moment, still not taking in the sudden news. I went to take out my handphone and texted Ji Yong. I had to tell him, but, how?

 

To: Ji Yong <3

 Oppa, can we meet now at our usual place? I got something to tell you...

-Dara

 

After sending the text, i threw my phone on the bed and sighed heavily. How should I tell Ji Yong? No sooner than 5 minutes, the familiar tune of my message ringtone rang. I picked up the phone and saw his reply.

 

From: Ji Yong <3

 Sure babe. See you ^-^

- Ji Yong

 

I dressed into my causual T-shirt and jeans before leaving the house with the items needed inside my bag.

 


 

I made my way to the playground located at the park which Ji Yong and I frequent. That place holds a lot of memories for us. It was the place where we first met, the place where he proposed to me to be his girlfriend. Now that i was going to leave for America, I can't help but feel a sense of hurt. I don't want to leave Ji Yong, not like this...

 

When I reached the playground, Ji Yong was already on the swing, waiting for me. He walked up to me, a sign of worried on his face. "Hey Baby.. "He pulled me into a warm hug. Ah~ His hug is so warm, too bad I won't be able to feel it anymore in another 2 days time. "Jagi.. What's wrong? You look like you have been crying...""Op-Oppa.... I...." I couldn't bring myself to break the news to Ji Yong

 


"Oppa, Im leaving...." I broke down in tears. His facial expression soon turned into shock. "What? Why! Where! TT^TT!" He asked so many questions that I don't even know how to answer each and every one of them. I took a deep breath and say "Oppa. Appa got a new work in America. I need to go as w-...." Before I could finish my sentence, /i was wrapped in a tight hug by Ji Yong. I can't control my emotions anymore, I just buried my face in his broad shoulders, sobbing non-stop while soiling his T-shirt in the process." Don't worry..Everything will be alright. I will meet you there someday. And we will live happily ever after.." Ji Yong murmured softly.