SeHo (Pt.2)

State of...Pregnancy?

"Can you repeat that doctor?" Suho asked, thinking I might be going crazy.

"You, Mr. Kim Jumyeon, are pregnant." The doctor said again.

"But Doc, how can Suho hyung be pregnant?" Sehun asked. "He's male"

"Well I check Mr. Kim's records and did a test myself. Mr. Kim had a gene that allows him to bear children." The doctor explained. "It is a special case and I have only seen it in one other person."

"What happened to that person?" Suho asked.

"There has not been any news from him." The doctor said. "You may know him, Mr. Kim Minseok"

"Xiumin hyung has the same gene?" Suho asked.

"Yes." The doctor nodded. "If there isnt anymore questions, I have other patients to check"

Everyone in the room nodded and stared at Suho. Suho looked at his belly, knowing that he is carrying another person inside him.

At the end, it was Kyungsoo who broke the silence. "Who's is it?" 

Suho looked up at his dongsaeng. "What?"

"Who's the father?" Kyungsoo asked.

Suho took a small glance at Sehun, not wanting to make it obvious. He then spoke up. " Iit was just a one night stand. He probably doesnt even remember who I am."

Sehun looked hurt and was about to say something but Kai beat him to it. "So what now?" Everyone looked at  Suho.

"I'm keeping it. Ill talk to management and see what they can do about my situation." Suho said not looking at the members.

"But what if they dont accept the baby?" Baekhyun asked.

Suho sighed before seaking again. "Then I have to quit EXO" Everyone gasped.

"But hyung, what about all your years of training?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Im not giving up this child." Suho said with determination. "Sometimes you have to give up something you love for you child."

They looked at their leader with admiration. Giving up his dreams for his child. Sehun looked horrified at his leaders decision. He never wanted to ruin his leaders dreams.

"Kyungsoo, Kai can you get me something to eat?" Suho asked. The two then left.

"Baekhyun, Chanyeol please call manager hyung" He asked giving them a comforting smile.

That left the two inside the room. Sehun made no move from his side of the room while Suho was rubbing his stomach.

"Hyung" Sehun whispered earning Suho's attention. "Im sorry"

Suho smiled at his dongsaeng. He opened up his arms, motioning the maknae to come closer. Once the maknae was in his arms, Suho rubbed the maknae's back. 

"Its ok" Suho said in a soothing voice. "Its all gonna be alright."

"No its not" Sehun said woth tears streaming down his face. " I ruined you chance in fulfilling your dream"

"Not you didnt." Suho said " You just gave me a new one. Dont be sorry"

"Hyung, Ii want to help you" Sehun said. "I want to take care of you and our baby." 

Suho smiled when Sehun said "our baby". "I know you do, but im not letting you" Suho said making Sehun stare at him. " You dont need to, fulfill your dreams. Just because I cant fulfill mine doesnt mean you have to give yours up"

"But" Sehun said but Suho interrupted him. 

"No buts" Suho said ending the conversation.

It took five minutes for Kyungsoo and Kai to come back with half the cafeteria. A minute later Baekhyun and Chanyeol came back with CEO Lee Soo Man in tow.

The CEO asked the rest to leave them while they discussed what will happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun waited outside the door for the CEO to come out. The rest had to go back to the dorms because manager hyung said they had practice tomorrow but Sehun presuaded him to let Sehun stay.

Sehun was getting anxious since The CEO had been inside a long time already. He then decided to listen in on them.

"Suho just please tell use who the father is" The CEO asked.

"He's no one." Suho said trying to presuade the CEO.

"Then Ii have to send you home. Without knowing the father could mean a huge scandal. Im sorry" The CEO said before getting up to leave. Sehun then took this chance to make up for what he did.

"Im the father" Sehun said opening the door.

"Sehun" Suho gasped.

"Im the father of Suho hyungs child" Sehun confessed. "Please dont send him away. Send me instead, Im the one who made the mistake"

The CEO looked at Sehun before turning back to Suho. "Is this true?" 

Suho wanted to lie. To say Sehun had nothing to do with his child but he knew it was too late now. He sighed before nodded.

"Well this changes things. EXO will be postponing their debut until you have the baby" The CEO annouced. "You both will be sent to a private island so Suho can give birth but then back to promotions for both of you" The CEO smiled before leaving.

A huge tension as lifted when he left. Suho looked at Sehun.

"I told you nt to get involved." Suho said glaring. 

"But now, you dont have to give up your dreams" Sehun said sitting by his hyung. "You can keep your dreams alive after you give birth to our baby."

"Our baby?" Suho asked. "You dont even like me in that way"

Sehun smiled before kissing Suho's cheek. "But I can learn. For our baby." He then kissed Suho in the lips. "For you"

Suho smiled and nodded. "For you too" Giving Sehun a peck then blushing.

_____________________________________________

There it is. Tell me who you want next. KeO, DaeJae, BaekRon or Xiuris? Leave you answers in the comment box. Also dont forget to leave you somments and subscribe.

Author-nim out! Peace!