Crazy for You

Crazy for You

Hyuna went to her usual coffee shop like every morning before headding off to work. She entered the coffee shop with her usual cheerful greeting towards the shop worker and like usual she was greeted by a smile on the worker's face. It was early in the morning so no one was actually there yet. She was their only morning customer but they were always happy to have her.

She odered her usual coffee and waited but someone caught her eye, it was Son Dongwoon her crush. Her heart beated like crazy and her knees were weak. She watched him from the corner of her eyes. The calm way he talked to the worker with the slightest of smiled. Hyuna got back to reality when she saw that her coffee was here and so she reached for it at the same time as Dongwoon did. Thier hands touched and at once bot of them pulled back. 

Hyuna wondered if he too felt the little shock she felt when their hands touched.

"You can take it" they both said at the same time.

They laughed once they saw that the waitress had brought another coffee.

"I guess we can both have one" Hyuna said with a smile on her face as they look one each. 

"You are Hyuna right....from work" Dongwoon said as they walked together.

Hyuna's heart raced as she was happy to know that her crush knew her name.

"Yup and you are Dongwoon right?" Hyuna asked with a smile eventhough she knew perfectly he was Dongwoon because she stared at him every second she got the chance to. Yes, it was very stalker like but she couldn't help it. 

On their way to work they talked about everything. Hyuna felt a connection but she wasn't sure if he felt the same way. Her heart beat spead up evertime he smiled at her. She was so happy to be talking to her crush like this. 

When they reached their work place, they went their seprate ways saying that they would see eachother later. Hyuna was so happy, she couldn't wait to tell her bestfriends Gayoon all about it. 

"You look happy" Gayoon said as Hyuna took her seat.

Hyuna smiled at Gayoon.

"Something happened" Gayoon said as she looked at Hyuna with a smirk on her face. 

"Maybe...mabe not" Hyuna said as she spun around in her chair slowly. 

Gayoon grabbed the back of her chair to stop her from spinning.

"Tell me everything"

-o-

Junhyung looked at a very happy Dongwoon.

"Something happened" Junhyung muttured.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Dongwoon called Junhyung.

"You are a bit hyper then usual...did something happen?" Junhyung asked.

Dongwoon giggled like a little girl and nodded. Junghyun looked at his friend with a weird look on his face. 

"You taked to her didn't you" Junhyung said as he understood why Dongwoon was giggling like a girl. Dongwoon only nodded in responce and Junhyung smirked.

"I'm gonna be back" Junhyung said as he got off his chair and left a giggling Dongwoon.

Junhyung was off to get some paper work printed when he saw Gayoon and he thought of a brilliant idea. He walked straight into her.

"Sorry" he said as he helped pick up her things.

"Thanks" she said with a smile.

"I'm Junhyung by the way" he introduced himself.

"Gayoon" they shook hands.

"I should go now" Junhyung said. They said their goodbyes and went their seprate ways. 

Gayoon was puzzled. She knew he didn't just bump into her in accident. She knew most of the workers well and Junhyung wasn't the type to just bump into people and he wasn't the type to talk to the other workers either. 

He wants some thing she told herself.

Gayoon went back to her desk as Hyuna smirked at her.

"What?" Gayoon asked.

"I saw the way he looked at you" Hyuna said as her smirk got wider.

"You and Junhyung" Hyna said and Gayoon just laughed.

"Never happenning" Gayoon replied as she kept on laughing.

"Oh please I saw the way you two were looking at eachother" Hyuna said but Gayoon just shook her head. At that moment Junhyung came to Gayoon's desk.

"Hi, can I talk to you for a second...alone?" Junhyung asked Gayoon.

Gayoon nodded and as they left Gayoon could see Hyuna maiking kissing faces at them. Gayoon just rolled her eyes and carried on following Junhyung.

"So, I have a friend,..who really likes your friend overthere" Junhyung got straight to the point. 

"Dongwoon likes Hyuna?" Gayoon asked, she was shocked to hear it. She never thoguht that Dongwoon returned Hyuna's feelings. "That's why you bumped into me!"

"Huh?" 

"Never mind...we need to get these two together."

-o-

Hyuna was abonded by Gayoon during lunch. Hyuna suspected that she probably ran off somewhere with Junhyung. Hyuna giggled at the thought

"Why are you laughing?" Dongwoon asked as he approched her.

Hyuna was shocked that he was still talking to her.

"Hi, can I join you for lunch? My hung is missing" Dongwoon asked and all Hyuna could do was nod.

"I told you she liked him too!" Gayoon said to Junhyung as they watched their friends together.

"Fine, but how do we get them together?" Junhyung asked.

"I have an idea" Gayoon said and whispered something in his ear.

"I like it"

-o-

 

"It's so clear that you like him!" Gayoon told Hyuna.

"I do not like him!" Hyuna denied.

"What ever you say, just don't drow in your own drool as you stare at him" Gayoon joked while Hyuna pouted.

"I do not like him" Hyuna grumbled to herself as she walked away from her bestfriend while Gayoon just giggled as she saw that her and Jungyung's plans were working. Hyuna was going to get something for the storage she was asked to get by their boss. She hummed to herself as she opened the storage room's door and she started looking for the things she needed.

She was still looking when someone bumped into her.

"Dongwoon!"

"Oh it's you Hyuna"

"What were you doing here?"

"Sleeping" he said with a sleepy smile on his face.

They stared at eachother for a while until a clicking sound was heard. Hyuna panicked and tried to open the door but it wouldn't move.

"I think we are locked in"Hyuna said.

"Sorry but we had to" Hyuna heard Gayoon said.

"UNNIE! WHAT DID YOU DO?" Hyuna cried out.

"There is some thing my friend Dongwoon wants to say to you" Hyuna heard Junhyung's voice say.

"Hyung!" Dongwoon said as he stood up because he understoon at once what Junhyung was talking about.

"And we are not opening the door until you tell her!" Junhyung said to Dongwoon.

"HYUNG!" Dongwoon whined.

"And no whining" Gayoon added.

Hyuna and Dongwoon sighed together. They looked at eachother and laughed.

"i'm sure they are just joking and will let us out soon" Hyuna said.

"Not happening!" Hyuna heard Gayoon and Junhyung say.

"Actually...I do have something to tell you" Dongwoon confessed.

"What is it?" Hyuna asked with a smile. She didn't know why but here heart raced as dongwoon looked straight into her eyes.

"I...er...how do I say it...I mean we have never talked before and I may freak you out but I really...like you" Dongwoon said shyly. Hyuna gasped at the confession. All this time she thought it was just her.

"He doesn't like you! He is crazy for you!" Junhyung shouted from the outside.

"Hyung!"

"I'm not liying!" Junnhyung defended.

"Well if you must know Hyuna is also crazy for you!" Gayoon joined in the convrsation.

"UNNIE!" Hyuna cried and they all laughed. Slowly Dongwoon reached for Hyuna's hads. She was shocked at first bet sshe gladly held his hand. 

Here you go! Thus is like my second fvourite b2stminute paring(first being Gayoon and Junhyung) I just love these two together so much. Anyway what did ou think about the story? Tell me in the comment section bellow and thanks for reading and subscribing!