PLAYFUL AM I?

NAUGHTY VAMP!

 

 Jaejoong’s POV

Everything starts in one night. It happens when I’m on my way back home from my working place as a “promoter” at a mall nearby my house.

I’ve been working there for almost a year or more I think… Eventhough my paid is not high, but at least I’m happy with my work. Plus, I’m at peace as I don’t have to be apart from my only flesh and blood relative who is my only brother, Kyuhyun.

 

That night, after I’m done with my duties and ready to go home, my supervisor, Yunho, come to me.

“Going home already? Aren’t you scared walking home alone?”

“Cliché Yunho-shi…” I replied.

Yunho laugh genuinely. “You know something, there’s no one dares to walk home alone at this time. Aren’t you scared walking alone at almost 4 am in the morning? With that pretty face of yours, nobody will reject you… Plus, they will think that you are a girl.”

God…he really enjoy himself teasing me. He really likes to say that I look a girl and he used to take my picture and tells everybody that I’m his girlfriend and everybody believes it! Yunho you sure gonna get it!

Yunho…handsome…playful…he got tanned skin and he’s tall! Taller than me a lot!

“Ka-ja! I’ll walk you home!” out of sudden he volunteered himself.

I look at him with a frown on my forehead. Wow! Yunho wants to accompany me home. But before I could say anything, he grips my hand. As if there’s a lightning volt struck me when his skin touches mine. So, I pulled my hand from his grip quickly and just walk beside him without asking him anything.

Both of us walk slowly as if both of us couldn’t deal with separation hurriedly. Eventhough both us just kept quiet along the walk, I noticed that Yunho steal a glance at me for couple of times. Feels uneasy, I stopped and turns facing him.

“Why you keep looking at me like that? Anything bothers you?”

He just shakes his head no…

“Nothing…it just that aren’t you scared walking home alone especially at time like this? I know you always working overtime but walking alone at this time are just…”

Then it’s my turn to shake my head saying no…

“Dunno…I think its normal (?) Is there anything that I need to be scared of Yunho-shi..?

Yunho turns to look the surrounding and then back to me.

“Don’t you heard the stories of the girls who died from being murdered? Aren’t you scared that you are next?”

I laugh. “Yunho-shi…remember… I’m a G.U.Y… who’s gonna do something bad to a guy?! Plus…the dead are girls…”

But Yunho stares at me seriously. “But you still look like them…people always mistaken you as a girl right? Only the one who close to you knows you are a guy… right?”

I froze hearing his words. I swallow my heavy lump and tried to look anywhere except Yunho. It gives me goosebumps when he stares me like that… handsome yet scary… but…I don’t know… something weird surrounds me…

“Fine…fine…Mianhae…” I raised both my hand and sigh in defeat.

“I do heard bout that… they died because of vampires. Haish…Yunho-shi… it’s ridiculous…there’s no vampire in this world.”

“If there are?”

I laugh again. I meant to joke with him and said this, “I’ll be the first to meet him! And I want to see whether he is handsome like DBSK U-Know or pale like Edward Cullen? And I want to interview him!”

“I think this is more handsome than him…”

Thinking that Yunho is joking I continued. “Owh yeah? I don’t like vampire with Edward Cullen level”

Yunho just stay still as if thinking of something. He then covers half of his face with one of his hand. “Handsome am I?”

Still laughing I keep looking at his handsome face. Few seconds later, my laugh disappears. I’m nailed to the ground and my jaw dropped. Did my eyes trick me or his fangs are getting longer than normal?

Slowly, he removed his hand from his face which had turned pale with the long fangs and his eyes…total pitch black! He let me see it…

I can’t feel my heartbeat...  

My body is cold from head to toe…

 I can’t move even an inch…

Only look at him…

Out of sudden, he looks worried. “Jaejoong…are you okay? You said you want to see vampire just now? Or you’ve died while standing?”

I could feel his cold hand touch my forehead. I could hear his worried tone in all his questions, but I can’t move at all! The only thing I realize, he already carried me bridal style. … is he going to take me somewhere and out my blood and leaving me die tragically like all those girls?

But I don’t understand why can’t I fight him back? I’m a guy!

Plus, my suffocate body feels at ease when he carried me like this. I noticed his face had turns to normal.

And I was wrong… Yunho takes me home. I dunno how did he press the bell coz both of his hand are carrying me. Kyuhyun opens the door and panicked looking at my condition and was carried by my *ehem*cough*dream*cough*guy*cough* …

He quickly allows us in and shows Yunho my room. He put me on my bed slowly. My eyes didn’t even leave his face for second. I keep looking at his face.

“I dunno what happen to him…suddenly your hyung feels tired and too weak to walk…” says Yunho to Kyuhyun when he was asked. Haish! If I could move I’ll punch him right on his face for lying to my magnae! ! B’coz of too shocked watching his “transformation” I couldn’t do anything!

When I didn’t show any reaction, Yunho excused himself home. As soon as he leaves, I felt so relieve but my body is hot! I got fever! Huu~  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, while I’m sleeping, I heard as if someone is in the room with me. Then, I feel a kiss was planted on my forehead. I immediately open my eyes. I saw Yunho sitting on the balcony. The moonlight makes him looks stunning.

“Who let you enter my room?” I asked him seriously while still sitting on the bed.

He laughed. “Since your brother let me in, I’m free to come and visit you anytime… I’ve been waiting for this for long time Jaejoong.”

“Wae?...  I see… so then it’ll be easy for you to out my life like you did to the others?”

He shakes his head no and turns to me while asking “aren’t you afraid?”  

I keep my mouth shut. I don’t feel I’m scared, maybe b’coz I know him…but foreign feeling comes in…

“If I want to I could. And it can be anytime for me to do it. But I’m not like that…”

“Then, if you are not like that…the dead girls?”

“It’s the other vampire. If I really need blood, I could just steal it from the blood bank Jaejoong…” he said it with a teasing face. As if he knows I’m not scared of him.

“And…I couldn’t do that to you coz I love you…and coz I love you so much I make the decision to reveal my real self to you...”

I am shocked. Yunho loves me?

“I thought you are going to be scared when you know who I am… but…” he doesn’t continue his words but just stares me.

“Of coz I’m not scared of you…coz…”

“I’m a handsome vampire? More handsome than DBSK U-Know?

I pouted but then laugh. I met the most handsome vampire! Who’s gonna be scared? Plus, I’m willing to give my blood to him. Hahahaha!

“Jungmal? You are willing to give your blood?”

“Eh?” he can read my mind?
“Can I have it now? I’m hungry anyway…” with his naughty face he came to me.

I started to panic. Quickly I jump out from the bed and cover myself with blanket. But he is faster than me. He caught me from behind and carry me bridal style and put me back on the bed.

“You are not well yet… have enough rest…”

I tried to struggle from his hold but he pinned my hands beside my head. His grip is strong. He still has his naughty face. While smiling playfully he leaned in and stopped dangerously closed to my lips. I look at him with my big eyes and whined at him….the only thing I could do… he hovers me…

I can’t scream to ask for help… actually I want this too… I really want to know how that bow shapes lips taste…

“I’ll give what you want Jaejoong…”

Then, he closes our gap…

He kisses me fully… out my life from me… our tongues dance in rhythm. He dominates me. I shut my eyes and enjoy the heaven he is giving. I tried to move my hands but I can’t. After a few second I gave up and let him dominates. We still kissing until I feel suffocate. He realizes it and broke our kiss. A single string of our saliva could be seen.

“You are pretty…especially when you’re blushing like this…”

Still panting catching my breath… I could only give him a smile.

“So…let’s…makes this…official? And I know you are going to blushed more!”

And yes…I could only blush more. And now he keeps teasing me with my blushed face!  

He’s so playful!

I think I’ve fallen for him…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never imagined of this…it’s not easy falling in love with a vampire. Not as happy as they showed in The Twilight Saga where Bella and Edward ends up with marriage.

Me and Yunho…there are dangers waiting…..   

 

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-THE END-

 

*SO?! honestly, i feel my english is getting worst!

*lots of grammar and spelling mistakes right?

* i really need to start reading english materials back...

*so...this is it! a teaser for my comeback that i honestly dunno when..LOL!

*um..feels awkward...

*ok! feel free to drop your comments and feedbacks! i really appriciate it if you do that!

*KAMSAHMANIDA for reading this crap...  

*i feel my fic is getting worse... T-T