Final

It Isn't Always So Easy [One-Shot]

Bom's POV

It would all be a lie if I said I was just another ordinary girl living just another ordinary life as I would dream about growing up and living a life surrounded by my children until I grew old. Oh no, the way my life ended up was pretty crazy and messed up, but like they say, it should all be up hill from now on...or wait downhill? Who the hell cares, all I hope for is that my life takes a 180 degree turn, cause I'm fed up with all the crap I had to go through.

"Bom? We're here," Chaerin nudged my arm lightly, as the car came to a complete stop in front of the resort.

"Yeah, you better get up," Jiyong laughed, looking back at me as I lay back on the seat.

"Why can't you be like Chae and be more sweet?" I pouted at Jiyong, running my fingers through my hair.

"Cause then I won't be Kwon Jiyong, you're best friend," Jiyong replied haughtily.

"Yeah you'll just be a friendlier person inside the body of a jerkface!" I laughed whole-heartedly.

"And now I see why you bought me here...to make sure you both won't kill each other," Chaerin rolled her eyes at our usual behaviour.

"You know I love you," I smiled at Chaerin innocently, quickly hopping off the car to link my arms with her, "leggo!" I exclaimed, dragging Chaerin along with me as I pulled her into the lobby leaving Jiyong behind lagging with our luggage.

With our Louboutin heel's clicking against the tiles, Chaerin and I made our way to the desk, my shades over my hair like a hairband while the warm breeze from the ocean swept across my exposed legs beneath my shorts.

"I can't believe we're here for a gala dedicated to me," I whispered to myself under my breath, shifting from leg to leg behind Chaerin while she checked us in.

It was funny how I always dismissed the thought of my model career actually happening, especially since I was always the short one out of my friends. Who knew I was a late bloomer, as my height kicked in and I grew inches taller surpassing my once taller friends in no time. It was ironic how I was discovered by a model agent while I was walking around campus, to be named the prettiest and smartest girl was first far fetched, but sooner or later my career took off and I found myself swept away into the life of the modeling business.

Flying from country to country, with stylists running to my sides retouching my make-up. It was overwhelming at first, with all the attention on me, a person who was once a nobody, some said I deserved it especially with my past and that I even looked prettier than my mother-

"Bom?" Chaerin waved her hand in front of my face impatiently.

"Oh sorry, what?" I laughed sheepishly.

"I've been trying to catch your attention for the last minute," Chaerin explained, "our suites are ready," she continued, leading the way noticing that Jiyong had finally caught up to us.

Organizing our belongings and settling into my own suite, I was left alone in the large room with Jiyong and Chaerin having their own suite was for the best especially if I planned to catch some sleep. Changed into my bikini, I slipped into a my large bohemian cover up, all set and ready with my bottle of sun screen in my bag with my shades already placed on my ears.

Soon enough, the three of us found ourselves seated on a golf cart, with Jiyong in the driver's seat as Chaerin and I sat at the back, the wind throwing our hair in utter mayhem. 

"Sorry, this is a checkpoint," a resort staff blocked the path, "may we see your hotel keys?" he asked.

With our time wasted, I played with the strands of my hair, watching the staff question Jiyong a few more questions eventually signing something as another cart halted beside us.

Sparing a quick glance to the other cart, I found myself staring at the owner of the resort, who was known for his killer looks as he just glanced at the staff before immediately letting them go. Rolling my eyes, I looked back at Jiyong as we were finally allowed access to the private beach.

"Did you see Choi Seunghyun?" Chaerin questioned me.

"Yeah...but I don't see why there's such a big craze over him," I answered calmly.

"Says the person who works with loads of male models," Chaerin laughed, "of course he's just ordinary for you~" she cooed.

"You both know I can hear right?" Jiyong said.

"Well good for you," I mocked Jiyong, as we arrived at the white sand beach.

"Time for my tan~" I exclaimed excitedly, skipping off the golf cart immediately finding the three of us a spot on the vast space.

Spreading my mat onto the sand, I held the hem of my cover up before raising it up and off my body, revealing my bikini beneath.

"As a concerned best friend, I think it's best you keep that cover on before someone comes and you," Jiyong smirked.

Faking a laugh at his sarcasm, I lay back on the mat comfortably, "unlike you I actually can protect myself," I replied.

"And you guys can never have a moment of peace?" Chaerin asked, laying her mat beside me.

"Nope, cause we're too close like that," I answered, while Jiyong stood up.

"Going for a swim?" Chaerin questioned her boyfriend.

"Yeah, haven't exercised for days," Jiyong said.

"Since when did you exercise?" I mocked.

"Since you called me chubby!" Jiyong stuck his tongue out at me, before sprinting towards the blue sea at full speed, leaving both Chaerin and I to tan.

With the sun rays shining right upon our skin, I let out a deep breath letting myself relax. It had been quite a long time since I've relaxed, with all the problems I  recently gone through.

"Do you know where he is?" Chaerin asked, breaking the silence between us.

"You mean Jiyong? He's right over there," I answered, staring at Jiyong who played by himself in the blue sea.

"No...I mean Jae-" Chaerin started to clarify, only to find myself interrupting her.

"I don't know," I replied cooly, standing up abruptly as I made my towards the sea for a quick dip.

~~~~~

"That was really harsh Bom!" Jiyong whined, all our hair soaking wet as we walked into the cafe beside the beach.

"Your annoying face just screamed for a dunk in the water," I chuckled.

"Yeah! But what if I died?" Jiyong exaggerated.

"Then die, but you and I both know I wouldn't go that far," I laughed, as we threw our belongings beside the chairs we picked.

"Wow, I'm so relieved," Jiyong faked a smile, causing both Chaerin and I to laugh at his reaction.

 

 

"Bom?"

"Oh my gosh...don't turn around," Chaerin warned me, the familiar voice burning in my ears.

"And what? Just ignore her? She called my name," I whispered to her.

"Just pretend you're not Bom, you're Jenny," Chaerin shot back.

"Yeah, cause Yubin doesn't recognize my two best friends," I replied, turning around to face her.

"Oh my gosh, Yubin! What are you doing here?" I faked a smile.

"I'm here to attend the gala, what are you doing here?" Yubin questioned me.

"I'm here to attend the gala as well," I answered.

"Duh," Jiyong snuck in, trying to fight the urge of laughing at his back-up.

"Cause the gala is dedicated to Bom right?" Jiyong continued, showing off his serious face.

"Right," Yubin said embarrassed, "I see you came here with your best friends," she stated.

"Well duh!" Jiyong said.

"Ji..." I warned him, glaring at him, making him stop.

"Yeah, I'm just here with my friends," Yubin said, "Choi Seunghyun is also here with me," she said with a proud face.

I rolled my eyes at her tactics, finding her voice even annoying, "oh yeah...how's Jaejoong?" I asked.

Within one second, her face went pale with my sudden question, "he's at Australia to visit his family right?" I continued.

"Y-yeah..." Yubin said uncomfortably, "I have to go but I'll see you around okay?" she said in a rush.

"Alright...I will," I retorted, sure that her 'friends' weren't aware about Jaejoong.

I scoffed to myself, watching her retreat with my arms folded in front of my chest, while Yubin's friends bombarded her with questions.

"Yubin is she your friend?" one said.

"She's hot, can you give me her number?" another said.

"I'm going back to my suite," I informed Chaerin and Jiyong, picking up my bag.

"We'll go with you," Chaerin suggested, readily standing up.

I whipped my head back to their direction, "no! you guys should stay and enjoy...besides I wanted to have a walk back to my room anyways," I excused, flipping down my shades down once again.

"You sure?" Chaerin said hesistantly sitting back down.

Jiyong nodded with agreement, "this may be a high end resort but you never know there may be some strangers lurking around the area," he stated.

I laughed at his statement, "another reason why I want to be alone, to escape this person's nonsense," I pointed out, hurriedly ensuring I had my belongings as well as my hotel key before I went ahead and walked out of the cafe, sparing my friends a reassuring look as I strided out of the structure.

This was all too much for me, seeing her again...to think I came here to escape from all the mess I left behind, but here I was again having to face that despicable person, right when I was about to have a good time. Kicking the air as I walked down the small pebble path leading towards the rooms.

It just brought back the memories to my mind...the fresh, heart piercing memories...those images that flashed in my mind were to vivid, recalling the heart break I went through, but like they say, if you love someone you'll let them go. Easier said than done, but I could proudly say I accomplished that.

 

"Just tell me the truth!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't you dare freaking lie to my face!"

 

Like I said, the memories were still to fresh in my mind, not something I could easily move on from in a blink of an eye. It took me all my strength to block out those memories, those nights when I had cried myself to sleep whilst constantly convincing myself that I was fine and that I had done the right thing.

Another reason yet again why I wanted to walk...time to think, as I entered the building in no time with heavy thoughts and a heavy heart, making my way to the elevator as I leaned my body limply against the walls of the cubicle.

 

"I saw you!"

"What are you going on about? Seriously?"

 

Fluttering my eyes shut tightly, I closed my eyes awaiting the *ding* of the elevator indicating I had arrived at the level of my suite. Seconds felt like years as I continued to rest my mentally exhausted body against the wall for support.

*ding*

My mind hazy with the memories slowly flooding back to me, I stepped off the cubicle as the jazz music of the hallway reached my ears with each step I took towards my suite. Not bothering to look up and watch where I was going, I knew it would only be a matter of time before I bump into something..or should I say someone?

"Oomph-" I blurted out, finding my right shoulder colliding with someone else.

"Don't you watch where you're going?" Yubin's sneery voice whined.

"What are you doing here? From what I remember this is my suite...so would you please move aside so I can go in?" I said in a forced tone, trying my best to keep my composure.

"I have to talk to you first," Yubin stated.

Sighing, I crossed my arms knowing her that she won't leave until she finishes whatever she needs to say, "then talk," I replied.

"Back off from my business," Yubin then warned.

Rolling my eyes as her threat I remained in my spot unfazed, "since when did I in your business? Didn't I already leave you two?" I asked.

"So what, don't act like the good person and ask me where Jaejoong is infront of my other friends," she answered.

"Your other friends or do you mean mainly that Choi Seunghyun?" I scoffed with disbelief.

Yubin glared at me, "you're just jealous," she stated.

"Really am I?" I replied, "I left him for you cause he has true feelings for you," I pointed out.

Yubin rolled her eyes at my sentence, "and? It's the least you could do anyways," she said haughtily.

"Don't you get it? I left him though I loved him so much just for the fact I wanted him to be happy with you but then I find you here flaunting another man as if you're not even in a real relationship with Jaejoong," I exclaimed.

"He loves you so much, but then here you are playing with another man," I said with disgust in my voice.

"Oh please," Yubin sneered, "the thing I have with Jaejoong? We all know that man is too naive to know the truth," she explained.

"But he cheated on me for you! Is that not enough for you to even stay faithful to him?" I yelped, my vision blurry with my forming tears.

"You bore me...as well as Jaejoong," Yubin explained, "he loves me but who knows who I will truly love in the end," she continued.

Shaking my head at her disgusted, I could only stare back at her, "hey babe what are you doing here?" Seunghyun then joined in, causing me to quickly wipe any residue of tears on my faces.

"Oh nothing...just some girl talk," Yubin then switched her gear with a 180 degree turn, "right Bom? She's like my inspiration in the modeling world," she faked a cringe worthy smile.

"Yeah, just giving her some tips," I played along, not wanting any more problems with another person involved.

"Oh, well we should get ready for the gala, it's in a few minutes," Seunghyun announced, "you're obviously attending right Bom-shi?" he questioned.

I bowed my head slightly, "yes I am, I'll see you lovely couple there later," I said in a hushed tone.

Seunghyun bowed his head back at me, while Yubin smirked silently before I could only glare at their retreating figures as they disappeared down the hallway off to where ever there rooms were located.

With the coast clear, I quickly rushed into my room with my emotions haywire as I slammed the door behind me with my back resting on the door as I shut my eyes in frustration.

"He deserves better.." I croaked, letting my emotions spill as I slid down the door and onto the floor, my tears continuously pouring down my face as I brought my knees up to my face as I rocked myself to comfort along with my tears.

 

<<<<< flashback <<<<<

"Oy! How about my popcorn?" I complained, having watched Jiyong run back to Chaerin and I with one bucket of popcorn in hand.

"What? It's for share!" Jiyong said bewildered, "can you even finish one whole serving?" Jiyong questioned me, almost as if it sounded like a challenge.

"I'm surprised you don't know she always requires her own bucket," Chaerin laughed.

Jiyong's eyes widened, "so you really do eat one whole bucket?" Jiyong said with a toothy smile.

"Yeah duh!" I laughed, grabbing the sole bucket from Jiyong as we walked towards the entrance of the cinema.

"And you're sure you're the number one model of not only korea but the entertainment with that kind of eating habit?" Jiyong questioned.

I sent the latter a death glare, "a happy tummy equals a happy Bommie which results in a happy model!" I exclaimed, "do the math Ji!" I scolded, watching the ever so responsible Chaerin hand our tickets to the employee whom granted us access to the cinema.

"Why couldn't Jaejoong come along?" Chaerin then questioned about my current other half as we walked into the dimly lit room.

I shrugged, "he said something about a meeting for this upcoming event," I dismissed, following Chaerin from behind as we squeezed our way to our seats.

"Really? Isn't he usually free though?" Chaerin said skeptical.

I gave Chaerin a knowing look, "I know you don't really approve of him but he's a really nice guy if you get to know him," I defended the absent person.

"Yeah, but a nice person can also give in with so many temptations Bom," Chaerin said worried.

"Especially since the events he plans always requires him to scout women," Jiyong stated, as he trailed me from behind.

Feeling helpless as they ganged up on me, I plopped down onto the seat in between the three, causing the couple to sit apart from each other as I selfishly took the centre.

"Just because," I pouted innocently, sneaking my hand up to the popcorn as I started to feed on it as the trailers began to play.

"Oh yeah! I heard Yubin was scouted for the upcoming event Jaejoong was planning," Chaerin whispered into my ear.

I nodded, my eyes focused on the flashing video in front of us, "aren't you worried a single bit?" Chaerin questioned worried.

Sighing for the nth time that day, I shook my head no, "I trust him," I answered after swallowing that handful of popcorn.

"Okay then.." Chaerin dismissed, knowing she could see the growing irritation on my face.

"But she's like a snake! She creeps unexpectedly and darts right at you," Jiyong second.

After throwing in another handful of popcorn in my mouth, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to enjoy this movie at all with their constant complaints about Jaejoong as I looked towards Jiyong on my left.

"So?" I questioned, my mouth full not caring for a single fact if any bits or pieces of food hit him...besides he's like my brother.

"Just like now..." Jiyong then informed me, "like a snake which appears from nowhere," he continued.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him confused, "what are you talking about?" I asked, fighting the urge to laugh as I watched pieces of food fly into the direction of Jiyong's face.

"Over there~" Jiyong whispered, pointing in front of us as he then complained loudly about my eating manners.

"I don't see anyone," I pouted after finally gulping down that handful of food, looking in front and not catching where Yubin sat.

"Of course you won't see her when her face is being blocked by someone," Jiyong stated, catching Chaerin's attention as well as he then pointed eagerly at Yubin whom sat directly in front of us.

"Who is she with?" Chaerin questioned, tilting her head in confusion as if it would help to figure out who sat beside the said person.

"Idk...but she's getting a little something something," Jiyong teased, watching Yubin liplock with a male.

I scrunched my face innocently, "eee! why can't they wait until the actual movie starts?" I complained.

"Because that my dear just shows what kind of desperate person she is......." Chaerin's voice faded as she noticeably froze in her seat beside me, "that bastard!" she cursed.

I shot her a confused look, only to find Jiyong have the same reaction, "B-Bom...look," Jiyong pointed out to the male beside Yubin as they leaned away from each other.

"Why?" I said cluelessly, looking back and forth from Jiyong and Chaerin.

"I-It's Jaejoong...." he croaked to my realization as I felt my world crashing down on me.

"N-no...he's busy working right now," I said in denial, though I could easily recognize his dark chestnut hair under the little light coming from the screen.

"No he isn't, he's here two timing you with that no good of a person Yubin," Chaerin said to me bluntly.

As if a million weights were thrown on top of my heart, I felt my breathing become irregular as I passed Jiyong the popcorn as I stood up abruptly, "I'm leaving..." I said from in between my teeth, rushing out of the row of seats.

Not wanting to look back, knowing it would only cause me more pain, I could only hear the commotion my beloved friends has caused as I walked off.

"What the hell man!" I heard Jaejoong's distinct voice exclaim.

"For hurting my friend you !" Chaerin's voice followed, causing me to rush out in no time wanting to just escape all of this mess.

Never make decisions when you're mad, and I was clearly mad, and so to ensure I did not break that, with determination set in my mind, I fumbled for my car keys in my large hermes tote bag as I raced towards the car park with the speed of light.

Honks, shouts of complaints and even glares from pedestrians were what I received with my reckless driving, speeding down the highways and beating red lights as I raced down the roads towards the destination I had in mind...Jaejoong's office.

I knew he would not be there, but why not surprise him? Let me wait there for him, not only does it give me time to think and recollect my thoughts, I have more assurance that he was indeed cheating on me if he was missing in the office.

With brief glances and nods to the employess, with my familiar face I walked down the walls of Jaejoong's office, only to be greeted by his trusty assistant Youngbae.

"Bae..." I greeted with a tired sigh, brisk walking towards Jae's office, Youngbae helplessly kept up with me as he shot me sentences.

"He's not here right at the moment," Youngbae excused.

"I know," I answered.

"Then why are you here Bom?" Youngbae questioned, a friend I had grown close to with my constant visit to Jae's work place.

"To surprise him..." I answered with a grim smile.

"No you're not," Youngbae said knowingly.

"What did Chaerin or Jiyong call you beforehand or something?" I complained, pushing through the door to the office as I made myself comfortable.

"No...but I guess it would just be a matter of time," Youngbae stated.

"Good, just let me wait and confront him then," I replied.

Youngbae smiled at me sadly, "you're a good person Bom, I trust you wouldn't do anything you would regret," he informed me.

I nodded my head at him reassuringly, "don't worry...I'll do what's best," I answered.

 

>>>>> end of flashback >>>>>

 

That was the day that changed my life, the day I had confronted him with the exact words that haunted me, how I asked him if he really did love Yubin or not...like what Youngbae had said, I didn't do anything I would regret as I had walked out the door single with tears.

"Bom!" Chaerin knocked from the other side of the door.

"N-neh?" I answered, wanting to slap myself for failing to hide my shaky voice.

"It's time to get ready, I'll send in your stylist in there in a few minutes," Chaerin stated, "just calm yourself down and blow your nose after," she continued.

I smiled to myself greatful for having such  a good friend like her, "I knew you were crying right from the moment I felt something was up," Chaerin explained, "now please get ready," she said with softness in her voice.

 

~~~

 

Thanks to the person who invented concealer, with much talk of lectures from my stylist they were able to fully cover and hide my puffy eyes as they latched on some light make-up as well as throwing on a simple gown for the night.

"You sure you're going to be alright?" Jiyong questioned, different from his usual playful persona.

"Yeah, keep your personal and work life apart!" I chanted.

"Professional Bom as always," Jiyong complimented, "don't worry I'll make you feel better by bringing you constant supplies of food so that you have a happy tummy"

"Then a happy Bommie!" Chaerin laughed.

I pouted with thankful eyes, "you guys are the best!" I said all mushy, throwing my arms around them as I gathered the three of us for a hug.

"Now let's get this gala over with?" Chaerin said, as she gestured for me to go in first to make my entrance.

What should I say, it was like any other event, walking down the carpet as I posed for the cameras, random questions thrown at me accompanied with a dash of compliments as well. Over these past few months I've grown accustomaed to a sea of flashing lights, posing endlessly as music blasted in the hall.

"Thank you, now we shall let Bom go off and mingle with the guest," the event organizer announced, thankfully letting me a way out, as I roamed around the room only to find myself weirdly enough standing in front of the DJ booth?

"Eh?" I said to myself, surprised to find such a booth for such a formal event.

"Hul~" someone imitated, recognizing that panda eyed person from anywhere as he smiled at from the platform, the headphones resting on his neck.

"Seungri!" I smiled with delight, pleased to know I have another person to talk to for the night.

"Bom!" Seungri imitated me yet again with the same eagerness in my voice.

"Ha ha ha," I scoffed, as Seungri smiled back at me.

"So they got you instead of a professional DJ?" I mocked.

"More like the professional DJs have nothing on the panda DJ!" Seungri said with his amusing facial expressions to my relief, as I found myself sharing laughter with this fool.

"No...that doesn't work Ri," I said ashamed, pretending to run away embarrassed.

"I'll get you later Park Bom!" Seungri yelled from behind, as I continued to walked away as if enchanted to approach the balcony overlooking the night view.

Though I couldn't really see anything, the clashing of the waves was enough to relax my tensed muscles, as I walked towards the end of the balcony, my hands resting on the stone surface. The light wind cooling my body, while I calmly looked into the vast darkness of the ocean.

I've been through alot and I won't deny that, here I am at this event celebrating me....and as narcissitic as that sounds I was proud of my achievements. It wasn't all easy with the competition, but now I can rest in peace knowing I have made a name in the business world.

"You didn't have to do that you know..." 

I turned around to find Seunghyun dawning a well tailored suit, as he walked towards me.

"Do what?" I asked, looking back to the view.

"Give into Yubin," Seunghyun stated, "you could have fought for that lucky fellow Jaejoong," he chuckled.

I clicked my tongue, "she told you did she now?" I grimaced.

"No..." Seunghyun shook his head, "but I did overhear you girls having your 'girl talk' in the hallway," he explained.

I nodded my head, "well then you don't know the whole story so just please go back to Yubin," I dreaded.

"Why should I?" Seunghyun asked, "if it wasn't for that I would have never found out what kind of foul person she is," Seunghyun continued.

"She isn't...I think she's just broken inside," I said quietly.

"And yet you're defending her?" Seunghyun stated, "the person whom your boyfriend cheated you with," he said.

"Who are you to judge?" I exclaimed, turning around to face him.

"You don't know everything so please just leave me alone," I said tired.

"No...but I do know you are a better person than her," Seunghyun informed me as he approached me.

"Good for you, but then keep it yourself before you cause more damage," I warned him.

"Damage? What damage?" Seunghyun asked.

"You see this?" I gestured, pointing from him then at I, "if Yubin finds out that you and I talked, she's just going to make my life even more miserable," I explained.

"Then fight back...I can help you," Seunghyun stood up.

"You? You don't even know who I am and yet you're willing to help me?" I asked.

Seunghyun nodded almost immediately, "she lied to me...I despise liars," he explained.

"Liars? Who's a liar?" Yubin then popped in.

I glared at Seunghyun, knowing this was bound to end up in trouble, "no one, he was just telling me a famous quote," I lied.

"You've always been quite the bad liar you know that," Yubin told me.

"Let's just go back inside shall we?" Seunghyun said cautiously, finally sensing the growing tension between us.

"Go back inside? What fun is that?" Yubin sneered.

"Yubin don't be a drama queen and let's just go," Seunghyun warned, grabbing onto her arm as she only shook his grip off.

"You've always found a way to steal things from me huh?" Yubin said with hatred.

"What?" I said confused.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned again, "I think I should go in," I whispered, rushing to reach the door only to have my hair being pulled back.

"Where do you think you're going?" Yubin yelled, tugging on my hair harder.

"Yah!!!" I screeched, feeling the roots of my hair being pulled to its limit.

"First of all Jaejoong's mine and I think I should make that clear," Yubin said in a dark voice.

I looked at her with my eyebrows furrowed, "he's all yours, just please leave me alone," I pleaded, attempting to walk away again only resulting my hair being tugged on yet again.

Thanks to her ridiculous tactics everyone inside the ballroom now had their attention on us the doorway was soon filled with cameras flashing right at us as Yubin kept going at my hair.

"What now?" I asked.

"I'm not finished yet so don't leave," Yubin warned.

Seunghyun looked at me worried as he watched a step behind, "then talk," I said fed up.

"Don't you understand?" Yubin yelled, "it's your fault!" she shouted.

"What is?" I asked, "if its my fault then let it be my fault just please leave me alone!" I begged tired.

"You're the one who stole my career and now you're here to steal him away from me?" Yubin informed me.

"W-what?" I said appauled, "your career? I never messed with your career, and as for him?" I pointed at Seunghyun whom stood there like a lost dummy.

"I didn't even know he was going to be here!" I exclaimed.

"You stole my chance of a lifetime!" Yubin screeched.

"That offer should have been mine, but then you came sauntering in with your ego!" Yubin yelled like a lunatic.

"I'm sorry! I never knew!" I apologized.

"You knew fully well!" Yubin complained.

"Well like I said I'm sorry, if you want my career so badly have it!" I said fed up, "have all of it! My contract my wardrobe everything," I continued.

"If this is what it takes for you to leave me alone I'll give it all away to you," I said calmly.

"Bom!" Seungri called out, joining me from behind.

"Just stay out of this...I can handle it myself," I whispered to him.

"No you can't, all you've been doing is shutting everything out from your problems when we all fully know this person is the problem all along!" Seungri said exasperated.

"Ri....you aren't helping," I warned, watching the humiliated Yubin in front of me slowly crumble as flashes of light continued to go on.

"Everyone needs to know what she has done to you!" Seungri said with a thick face, "how she played with your boyfriend just in want of childish revenge," he continued.

"Seungri!" I yelped urgently.

"They just needed to know that," Seungri said proudly.

"Now if you would please excuse me, I think I need to rest," I announced, barging out without another thought as I left everything behind me, hearing their shameless questions to Yubin.

"So you were the two-faced person all along" "So you caused this pain to her just because of jealousy?" "You stole her boyfriend?"

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

With all the events that had happened tonight, I can easily say sleep had never come this easy to me. Collapsing onto the bed right away as I drifted off to sleep like a log in no time, just relieved it was all over with.

"A new day a new adventure~" Jiyong greeeted me with a small smile, walking in with a tray of food.

"Thank you Jiyong," I said thankful, crawling towards the food on the edge of my bed.

"There's a note for you there," Jiyong pointed out, before walking away pass the door which connects both our suites.

Following to where Jiyong had pointed, I rested my eyes on an envelope with a neat handwriting on it.

"Hul~" I muttered to myself, throwing in a grape into my mouth as I dug the letter out of the casing.

 

Bom,

I know this may seem irrational, but since I've decided to write this letter, I may as well tell you what I want to...but I must say telling you in person is better idea.

So please...just give me a chance and come meet me at the beach at 9

- Choi Seunghyun

 

Throwing a quick glance at the clock it read 8.45 as I soon scrambled to get dressed into appropriate clothing, not even having time to brush my hair or brush my teeth as I resorted to my packet of mint as I threw in 2 at once as I sprinted towards the meeting place he had mentioned.

It seemed kind of desperate of me to act this way, running to meet him exactly at 9, but who the hell cares, my career might just be over with just because of all the commotion last night so what else do I have to lose?

Like a man true to his words, there Seunghyun was, his dazzling side profile facing me as I stepped onto the white sand beach, as I felt the sand rub against the palm of my feet.

"You came..." Seunghyun said with a relieved smile.

"Not a hundred percent awake but I came!" I laughed, joining him as I walked closer.

"Why did you want me to come here?" I questioned.

"No reason...." Seunghyun answered with a stupid grin.

"So you're telling me you made me come all the way here with nor particular reason?" I scoffed, "how thoughtful," I said with discontent.

"I lie...." Seunghyun said the obvious, "but I do have something to say," he said.

"What is it?" I gulped down nervously.

"I officially broke off all my connections with Yubin," he said with a sheepish smile.

I glanced at him unsure, "I don't really know how to react with that," I said truthfully.

"The point is...I'm ready to start anew," he informed me.

"I'm sorry? Why are you exactly telling me this?" I replied.

"The point is, I'm going back to continue on with my 2nd year at King's college," he explained.

"Congratulations," I smiled.

"Eversince I decided to take over this establishment, I had to freeze my studies but after that mishap yesterday I realized there's more to life than just hanging here and managing the resort," he answered.

"I'm happy for you, at least one of us has a plan already," I laughed bitterly, "besides, there is more to life!" I said on the bright side.

"There definitely is..." Seunghyun said, his eyes locked with mine.

Laughing awkwardly I looked away, "like after finally finishing my studies I look forward to settling down with the person I love..." he said shyly.

"And?" I asked.

"And maybe just have a large family," Seunghyun smiled at me sheepishly.

I swear his eyes are hypnotizing, his gaze captivating as we both got lost into each other's eyes before finally remembering his connection before with Yubin...no I can't it's trouble.

"Go fulfill that then Choi...just know that I'll me rooting for you somewhere," I laughed, awkwardly patting his shoulder, before turning around and desperately walk away before I get dragged in my temptation.

Passing the sand successfully, I continued to walk pass only to not one but three familiar figures hiding behind a single palm tree.

"H-hey~" Seungri greeted.

I rolled my eyes, "you eavesdropping panda!" I teased, not minding at all as the three of them hurriedly joined me as we continued to walk off back to the resort.

With each step I took, I slowly distanced myself from an amazing person...a person whom I might just have something special with...but no...the time isn't right.

Sparing one look back the Seunghyun who stayed rooted to his spot on the sand his eyes staring right at me as a small smile formed on his lips...only fate can bring us back together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Some months later...

 

 

 

 

 

 

....or just maybe fate with a little push.

What the heart wants the heart gets right?

"Where to miss?" the taxi driver questioned.

"King's college,"  I smiled.

"I'm ready to take a chance..."

 


Well I know I have been delaying this a weeks now...even around two months was it? well yeah I typed it all in one go so sorry if it seemed rushed, just a dream someone had told me about and I decided to elaborate it into this horrible interpretation. and sorry ofr mistakes~

Sorry it's horrible, though there's not much TopBom moments, it's still somewhat related to them! kekeke!

Anyways I still hope you guys enjoyed my horrible one-shot...aigoo!