The Sudden Engagement To Someone You Don't Love

New My Fair Princess Parody

By This Time , Zi Wei was Er Kang's girlfriend  and Yong Qi was with Xiao Yan Zi.

At The Imperial Garden. 

 

'Xiao Yan Zi , How About You Got Engaged to Fu Er Kang?' asked the King.

 

'W-Wha!?!' shouted Xiao Yan Zhi and Zi Wei. They almost fell after hearing that.

 

'Wow , You seem so happy to get engaged to Er Kang. Eunuch! Get Ready for the announcement for Fu Er Kang and Huan Zhu Ge Ge's Engagement and Marriage.' ordered and stated the King.

 

Yong Qi Looked At Xiao Yan Zhi and Er Kang looked at Zi Wei , both in a terrified Emotion. 

 

After A Few Days , Finally Came The Day of the Marriage of Er Kang and Xiao Yan Zi. 

 

'Zi Wei.. I don't want to get married to Er Kang.. I Don't Love Him at All ..  I-I love Yong Qi..' Xiao Yan Zi told Zi Wei while crying. 

' I know.. I know.. but its the king's order.. Nobody dares to disobey.. ' Zi Wei told Xiao Yan Zi while hugging her. 

 

Over at Er Kang's house. 

'I'm so happy you're getting married to Huan Zhu Ge Ge! The Apple of The King's Eyes' cried Madam Fu happily.

'Mom! You Know The 1 I love is Princess Zi Wei! ' shouted Er Kang while being forced to get ready. 

'We Know That , dear.. but what can we do but accept?' said Mr Fu. 



After getting ready. 

'Its time to go , Xiao Yan Zi . Be Brave!' said Zi Wei sadly to Xiao Yan Zi. 



[ After The Whole Marriage Ceremony and after 3 years ]

' Zi Wei.. I think I'm pregnant with Yong Qi's child.. I had 'that' with him... and  I haven't got my period for this month yet..' said Xiao Yan Zi to Zi Wei. 

' Let's get the imperial doctor here to check! I'll send Little Bug to go get 5th Prince as well as Er Kang.' said Zi Wei. 

[After calling the people they mentioned]

The Imperial Doctor Touch Xiao Yan Zi's hand and checked. 

'Congratulations , Princess and Prince Er Kang. Huan Zhu Ge Ge is pregnant for 3 weeks already.' said the Imperial Doctor. 

'Thank you Imperial Doctor. You May Take Your Leave.' said Xiao Yan Zi. 

And With That , The Doctor Left.  

'Yong Qi.. I'm pregnant with your child.. not Er Kang's..' said Xiao Yan Zi.

 

 

CLIFFHANGER :D