ch.1

Everywhere I Go

BEFORE YOU READ! I have good news! For all of you that maybe like this fic after you read. I think that this might be a 3-4 shot (the most will be 8 chapters, so I guess this is a chapter fic), because I think my plot is a little too much for all of it to be in one whole chunk^-^

Enjoy;)

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

 

“Can you believe we’ve been dating for 5 months baby?” Hyuk said while he was caressing Kyu’s hair, as Kyu laid his head on Hyuk’s lap.

“Nope, I never thought we could’ve last this long. Considering of how ‘wrong’ our relationship is to our parents. But who cares? Nothing will separate us.”i said smiling at the caresses he received from Hyuk.

They stayed in there, sitting on a schools bench on the patio. Relaxing and enjoying there only time together, well besides sneaking out on nights to see each other.

 

Umm, Hyuk?” “Yes baby?” “I think we should already go to class, it’s late. My parents will murder me if I fail any of my classes *pout*”I said, not wanting to leave Hyuk’s side, but unfortunately I had to.

“Aww, well okay, bye baby” I pecked his lips and I left. leaving him there sitting on the bench. I kept waving goodbye to him until I couldn’t see him anymore.

I was late for class. As I open the classroom door, everyone’s eyes shot at me all at once. It was really embarrassing having all eyes on me. I thought I was going ignite with all these burning stares.

“Mr. Cho, nice of you to join us. Now take your seat.” Mr. Choi gave me a death glare, as I made my way to my desk. Mr. Choi didn’t like any kind of teenage behavior. I mean, how could someone so young and hot be real classy and mature?

As the lesson went on, I tried my best to pay attention. If I fail, my parents will take away any privileges I have. My mom is an engineer psychologist and my dad is a surgeon/doctor, so of course they’ll want me to meet their expectations and follow in their footsteps. Having A’s and B’s isn’t good enough for my parents. For every A- or B I get, they hit me with the belt, leaving me with Bruises on my back and thighs.

The lesson (history) ended and it was off to English. Mrs. Chon wasn’t as strict as all my other teachers. She was actually quite nice. This is the only period of the day that I feel superior. Since I was at the top of my English class, it was a nice feeling having the best grades.

English went by fast. Then it was lunch time, I sat with my friends Leeteuk, Kai, and Taemin. They’re very clever and intelligent students, who also have successful parents like me. All four of us are like the three musketeers +1. My parents like that I’m friends with Teuk, Kai, and Min, and so am I. they’re very trustworthy friends who always have my back no matter what.

“So Kyu, has your parents found out about you and Hyuk?” Min asked in a serious manner.

“No, I hope that they never will.” I said with scared expression.

“Not that it’s any of my business but, why don’t your parents let you date Eunhyuk?” Teuk asked.

“Well they feel that a boy and a boy shouldn’t be in a relationship, which I totally disagree. I mean, call me crazy but, me and Hyuk are in love and love isn’t something that is wrong. I for sure know with all my heart that this isn’t a silly little teenage relationship that will last several months. Trust me, Me and Hyuk will last forever.” I said in a proud manner.

“Well I hope you and Hyuk last forever too! If you need anything, you know were here for you Kyu” Kai said as he ruffled my hair.

“Thanks guys, I really appreciate having you guys as friends. I feel so lucky!” I gave every a hug and we all ate our lunch.

Lunch ended, and I was really sad that I had to say goodbye to all my friends because i didn’t have any classes with them.

Algebra and Biology went by real fast, thank god school ended at 4pm. I made my way home walking. I was halfway to my house then Hyukkie pops out of nowhere.

“Boo!” he screamed, making me yell like an idiot.

“You jerk, you really scared me. I thought you were some sort of child molester.” I slapped his arm, as he rubbed it afterwards.

“Ow, I’m sorry baby I won’t do it again” he gave me the most adorable pout and I couldn’t help but attack his lips. He didn’t protest, in fact the kiss started to get a little heated, but it didn’t get to extreme. I had my arms around his neck as he had his arms tightly around my waist, rubbing our members together. We kept kissing for about ten minutes and Hyukkie decided to go eat ice cream or something.

Me and Hyuk grabbed ice cream and went to the park and walked around and goofed around on the playground. We had a good twenty minutes at the park and I finally decided to go home.

Hyukkie walked me to my neighborhood and I kissed him goodnight and goodbye. Hyukkie was as rich as me but he lived in another luxurious neighborhood that was blocks away from where I lived.

“Goodbye baby” I said to Hyuk, waving at him until I couldn’t see him no more.

“Good Bye Baby” he said, blowing me kisses.

I arrived at my house/mansion and quietly opened the door, hoping I could sneak in without my parents noticing I came late.

I entered and it was quiet. I didn’t see my parents in sight. I think I actually might have gotten away with this.

I took my first step on the stairs and got startled when I heard my dad’s voice.

“Why are you late?”

I turned around slowly as I saw my mom and dad with their arms folded on their chests. I knew I had a beating waiting for me.

------A few hours later------

 

I was laying on my bed with dry tears on my cheeks and a back burning with belt whips.

As I was getting whipped by my dad, he kept on yelling at me, telling me to obey my  curfew rules I have and that I was a really irresponsible.

I wasn’t crying, I was more like surrendering and facing my consequences for my behavior and irresponsibility. Of course every time he whipped my and I whimpered, he’ll whip me again, telling me to take it like a man.

After my dad finished whipping me, my mom came in and scolded me also. She also abused me with slaps. I never knew her small palm and skinny fingers could give a burning slap.

 

I was still lying on my bed, thinking about Hyuk, since any memory of him could put a smile on my face. I thought about how he was my guardian angel and he’s always there everywhere I go. Hyuk is as caring as a husband and exciting as a best friend.  If Hyuk found out I have any bruise or scar, he’ll freak out and clutter me with questions. If he found out these bruises are from my dad, he’ll beat the crap out of my dad.

I fell asleep thinking about these things…

-----Next day in the morning-------

It was Saturday and it meant I had singing and piano lessons. I like the fact that I have talent but it’s really stressful having to practice long and hard hours.

My private music teacher, Mr. Lim, arrived at my house and started giving me my piano lesson. He’s a real professional in music, since he’s been a successful musician for about thirty years. Mr. Lim thinks I’m a natural and he thinks I could be a really great musician if I practice for long, hard hours.

Next was my singing lessons, I like singing better than playing any instrument. Singing is my passion; it shows the beauty in my voice. Singing is the only time I feel free from all my problems with my parents about being perfect. I like expressing myself with singing. This is the only time my parents feel proud of me, they think I have a gift for singing.

-----Hours later------

It was 6pm and I was breathless from all that singing, but it’s worth it when I improve. I told Mr. Lim goodbye, since it was time for him to go.

Every time Mr. Lim leaves, I feel alone, helpless, and scared. I have nobody by my side when it’s just me and my parents, yes I have Yuri, but she’s in some boating school to further her education. I talk to her on the phone once in a while, but it’s not the same. I miss her. Without her I feel like slave in this big house. I want to be as successful as my parents but I don’t understand why they’re so tough on me.

 

 

I was lying on my bed thinking about my Hyukkie. I wonder what will happen if I told my parents about me and Hyuk, I know I’ll probably get punished and I won’t be able to see him again, but now I just want to risk it and tell my parents, but I’m still skeptical about the idea.

I was lost in my thoughts until I heard my mom.

“Dinner!” she yelled and I made my way downstairs, I was scared and nervous of what bad thing will happen.

I came downstairs with my heart beating fast and a sweaty forehead. My dad was seated on the table reading the newspaper, and my mom was in the kitchen with the rest of our meal. I sat down and my dad gave me a quick glare and kept reading. My mom came to the table with the rest of the meal and set the plates down on the table.

“Let’s pray” she requested. We all held hands and started to recite a prayer together.

It was quiet and awkward as usual, and my mom kept staring at me, which made me feel uncomfortable. “I heard you singing as I was cooking. You were excellent.” My mom said with no expression on her face. “Thanks, I try my best every time.” I grinned at my plate, because I didn’t want to face her. My dad kept reading his newspaper, while me and my mom kept eating. The rest of the time was silent and awkward. Why must my parents be real strict with me and not Yuri?

I stood up from my seat when I finished eating. I washed my plate and went straight to my room to pick out pj’s and go take a shower. I was in the shower thinking about a lot of things. When I finished taking a shower I changed in to my pj’s in the bathroom. I got out of the bathroom and headed to my room. I laid down on my bed still thinking about any and every little thing.

I was about to sleep when I heard knocking on my window. I slowly approached the window because I was real scared of what’s making that knocking noise. I opened the window slowly and I saw Hyukkie coming inside my room. I was surprised and nervous to see him inside my room.  

“What are you doing here? And how did you climb to the second floor?” I asked in a low and whispering voice.

“I felt like seeing you, since it’s the weekend, and I climbed up here when I found a rope and a hook in your garage. Is it okay if I sleep over?” Hyuk asked me, hoping I’d let him.

“Well I guess you can. My parents never come inside my room, so I don’t think they’ll see you in here.” I shrugged.

I locked my room just in case, and made my way back to bed.

“Do you need pj’s” I asked Hyuk.

“Nope, just give me some basketball shorts.”

I went in my drawer and picked out a pair and handed them to Hyuk. Hyukkie just took off all his clothes and all he had was his underwear on. I blushed seeing him half but he didn’t notice. He was only wearing the shorts and he had no shirt on.

“I’m ready for bed, are you?” he asked me as he jumped on my bed.

I nodded awkwardly and lay beside him. I rested my head on Hyuk’s strong chest.

“Goodnight Hyukkie”

“Goodnight Kyu”

I pecked Hyuk and went to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

A/N: as you guys know this is not a one-shot any more. Yea!!!

I hope you guys are disappointed that I write very short (and I mean short) boring chapters. I guess it’s because I’m such a newbie.

I promise you with all my heart that I’ll try and make longer chapters, because I know it feels when you read a story that you like, but the chapters are so short.

Tomorrow I’m updating my other fic, so check it out if you haven’t. please?J

Btw, do you guys know how to use the new ‘offline’ thing AFF just installed? Because I don’t have internet at my house anymore. I use my school laptop to update at school, and I can’t read during school so if you can please explain to me how to use it if you know how. I know you press ‘offline’ on the chapter you want to save, but do I leave my laptop on the website when I leave school??^-^

If you have any suggestions with my fic please tell me!!

Also comment and subscribe!!

 

Saranghae<3