Stay With You (end)

Stay With You (A Short Story)

-

You arrived at your house and you locked yourself in your room. You leaned your back against your door.

"That was crazy...and why didn't I say anything....?"

-flashback-

"...You're the first girl I noticed and i fell in love with."

Your heart started beating like crazy...*what should I do?* , but you didn't say anything, you just stared at him for a few minutes.

You and Jae stared at each other.

The finally you said,

"This is my home by the way...uhm, thanks for walking me home...bye...goodnight and uhm...take care!"

You stuttered and you entered the gate as quickly as possible.

When you entered the front door, you peered out through the window, and you saw Jae leaving, and he looked sad and disappointed.

-end of flashback-

You sighed and went to wash-up.

"I still can't believe this...he fell in love with me...of all people...why me?.." you said to yourself before entering the bath.

You can't stop thinking of what happened, and after you changed your clothes, you saw your phone.

"Ah! An email. Its from Jaejoong." You opened it and it says:

~We're you shocked? If you don't reply I'll understand.
This is the first time I emailed a girl, by the way...weird?
well, Goodnight! ^^ ~

But then You started typing to reply. It says:

~Hi! Uhm, I was shocked,...really shocked! It was just so unexpected.
And I didn't know what to say, or to even react.
By the way, thanks for walking me home.
Have a nice night! ^^ ~

Jae sent another email, and it says:

~Good that you replied, hehe...^^
Good that you're not avoiding me...~

You replied:

~Why will I avoid you? O_O~

Jae replied:

~Because I confessed to you out of the blue..~

You replied: ~Uhm, about that, can I talk to you tomorrow?~

Jae replied: ~Sure! Rooftop?!

You replied: ~Yeah! Bye, see you tomorrow!~

Then Jae replied for the last time: ~Bye! Goodnight! ^_^~

After sending his last mail, Jae collapsed on his bed, he sighed.

"Will she reject me?...or will she give me a chance? She said she's not sure if she'll start a new..ugh! why is this bothering me like this?!...
So...this is the feeling of being in love..."

Jae said and he slowly place his hand on his chest and whispered, "Its really fast."

"Ugh! I can't believe this!" Jae shouted in frustration, and he suddenly stood up.

He walked to his window and stared the moon for a few minutes, then he whispered...

"I'm In Love."

-The Next Day-

Jaejoong opened the door to the rooftop, he looked around for you, but you were not there yet. He sat down at his usual corner and leaned his back on the wall. The bell rang already for lunch, but you still didn't show up. *Where is she?* Jae asked himself. Then he closed his eyes for a while, and soon he was asleep.

Then you arrived at the rooftop you looked for Jae and saw him sitting at a corner, sleeping.

*This guys fell in love for the first time...he looks so calm...to see him up close, I noticed his skin is so white...his face so pretty, and he...smells good.* You shook away your thoughts and again stared at him...*This guy, fell in love...with me...I still can;t believe it.* you thought again, staring at his princely face.

Then, all of a sudden, Jae's eyes shot open. "You're here." he said in a sleepy, low voice.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry...the hallways were so crowded, I had a hard time getting here. Uh, since when were you here?"

"I don't know." Jae replied rubbing his eyes. Then Jae looked at you.

*WAH! big, round eyes. Its so cute and adorable.* Then again, you shook this thought off.

"Its lunchtime! Are you hungry? Wanna eat?" You asked and Jae nodded instantly.

You and Jae walked to a bench.

"I prepared lunch for us."

You and Jae sat down and he asked, "You prepared lunch for me?"

"Yes. This is for you." You handed Jae a lunchbox.

"You made this?" Jae asked in an amazed expression.

You just nodded in response.

Jae started digging into his lunch. "ITS DELICIOUS! How did you make this? Did you put magic in it?" Then he continued to eat.

You laughed and said, "Good that you like it. I'm happy." Your cheeks turned pink and you started eating too.

"But, why did you make it? I mean, why did you make lunch for me?"

"Its, for gratitude. To thank you for yesterday." Your cheeks just turned deep pink.

"Ahhh! Hey, you're blushing again."

"No I'm not!"

"Its not night time anymore, and I can see well in daylight you know." Jae teased.

"Sh-Shut up!"

"So, you want to say something?"

You knew that Jae turned serious, and you need to answer him.

"Yeah, uhm...I was really shocked. And I also wondered that, what if you just said that because you pity me...?"

"No! I didn't say that because I pity you! There's no way in hell that I will take advantage of that!" Jae said, almost shouting.

"Okay, relax. I know that...but why do you like me? Why me? How come you fell in love with someone like me? Of all people why me?"

"I've been watching you, you know...I don't mean stalking."

"You've been...watching me?"

"Yeah, you've been coming here when you're sad, when you have problems, when you're happy, when you want to cry, or scream, or ump around. I've seen a lot of different sides of you."

You were silent, you didn't expect this.

"Maybe that's why I like you, that's why I fell in love with you."

"I...-I see....that's how Kim Jaejoong fell in love for the first time."

"So. what....am i rejected? Will you reject me?" Jae asked in a low voice.

"Jae we're friends, I won't do that. And why will I reject you? Why do you think that?"

"So, uhm....what do you mean?" Jae was confused.

"I made lunch for you, I am eating lunch with you, here in the rooftop, only the two of us. These things doesn't mean anything to you?"

Jae suddenly hugged you, you felt his arms around you...and you felt warm and secure inside.

"It means a lot to me, thank you." He whispered. Then he hugged you tighter.

You hugged him too, and said, "Thanks to you too."

Then you both pulled away from your hugs.

"I will stay with you from now on, I will stay with you forever." Jae said and you just blushed.

"You're blushing again, you're so cute!" Jae said while laughing.

"That's because you always make me blush!" You pouted.

Jae leaned and planted a kiss on your forehead, and said, "I Love You."

The words,.... "I Love You Too." escaped from your mouth.

You and Jae smiled at each other, Jae leaned...aiming for a kiss when the bell suddenly rang.

"Oh, Shoot! Let's go!"  You pulled Jae up.

You and Jae started running.

You were holding Jae's hands the whole time, while Jae was holding yours...unwilling to ever let go.

~END~