Hurt Se Hun

Paradise? Yea..... NO

Suho decided not to call Hoya’s sister, he might just be worrying for nothing. Hoya could just be tired or school could be getting way too overwhelming.

Suho could relate to that, grade 12 was a lot of work. He stayed up all night, doing assignments and homework. His teachers didn’t even check the homework often, but if he didn’t do it he’d fall behind. Homework was practice for what they did in school, and even if they didn’t finish the lesson, he had to do the homework.

He had asked Xiumin, Lu Han, Lay and Kris how they were doing and they were in the same situation. Lots and lots of work, and barely any free time. They had all warned the younger ones about the horrors of senior year.

Suho had a lot of responsibility. Senior year was getting harder and harder as the year progressed and his father was ill. Suho’s dad had severe back pains. That was why Suho did most of the running around for him. He had to deliver the papers and check up on all the places his dad owned. He wanted to let his father rest so sometimes, he’d do the paper work for him. Actually, he did a lot of the work for him.

Suho sighed. *I guess I’ll do my homework today and tomorrow. Then I have the weekend to relax.* he thought happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up at around 10-ish, because of Se Hun’s loud yelling.

“YAAYY! NO SCHOOL! NO SCHOOL! NO SCHOOL! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! NO SCHOOOL! YEAH YEAH YEAH! AND I DIDN’T GET ANY HOMEWORK~! YESS!!! I’M GONNA SIT AROUND AND DO NOTHING FOR FOUR DAYS, WOPPEEEEEE!” he yelled and you could hear him prancing around everywhere, cheering about this ‘great’ day.

You shook your head, a smile appearing on your lips. You were in your pajamas, a blue trouser with teddy bears and a white shirt. You opened the door and saw Se Hun gliding down the grand staircase’s railing.

Your eyes widened. “Yah, Se Hun! Don’t do that.”

Se Hun smiled at you, “Don’t worry noona! I’m celebrating. NO SCCHOOOOOL! YAYYYYayyyyyy.” His voice went down as his speed increased on the railing. “AHH!!!!” he shouted as he tumbled down.

You squeezed your eyes shut.

BANG

CRASH

BOOM!

You opened one of your eyes and found Se Hun lying in a heap on the floor. He groaned.

You opened the other eye and ran down the stairs, at the same time as all the maids rushed to his side.

“Young Master! Are you okay?”

“Oh my, young master.”

“Se Hun-ah!” you said as you reached him. You bent down, “Are you okay?”

“Fine, I’m fine.” He said, sitting up.

“What’s all the racket?! I am trying to get my beauty sleep here!" a snooty voice said from the stairs.

You guys looked up and saw Heejung wearing a silk, light pink, bathrobe. A matching sleeping mask was resting on her forehead. Se Hun tried to not roll his eyes, *Beauty sleep? You need to hibernate. And for a looong time at that. Owww, my hand hurts.* he felt pain in his right hand. When he had fallen, he had landed on his hand and when he did his summersaults his hand had forcefully been twisted out.

“Mistress!” the maids straightened up and bowed, 90 degrees to her.

She ignored them and stared at you and Se Hun. Immediately, she grew disgusted. “Ukh, my hideous “kids’” faces are not what I like to look at first thing in the morning. What are you doing on the floor, boy?” she said to Se Hun.

“I fell.” He said thinking, *We don’t exactly enjoy seeing yours first thing either.*

“Fell? What were you doing? Acrobats on the stairs?” she snorted. “Stop making so much noise or I’ll tell your father that you are disturbing me! And you!”  she said to the maids. “Don’t stand there worrying about some useless brat who’s never going to do anything in his life besides playing on the stairs! Go do your work!” she said and stormed off. The maids uneasily glanced at Se Hun, but left without a choice.

Se Hun was a bit hurt at what she said. *Why do I even let it affect me? I should be used to this……*

You glared lasers at her. Your fists curled into tight fists, so tight that your nails dug into your skin. *That evil little- Wait…… what does she mean she’ll tell his dad? Wait-* you were realizing something else when Se Hun caught your attention. He was struggling to stand up.

You immediately helped him.

“You okay?” you asked him, genuinely worried. You didn’t know you cared so much about him already.

“I’m okay.” He said but was holding his right hand.

You took his hand and gasped. “Y-yah! Se Hun what happened?”

He managed a small smile, “Um, I sort of twisted my hand during my fall I guess.”

“Come! Let’s go put ice on that. It’s turning red.”

You took him to the kitchen and went to the freezer. The chefs were out grocery shopping.

You took out an ice pack and wrapped a paper towel around it.

“Sit.” You told him to sit on a chair.

He did as told and you gently lifted his arm.

You pressed the ice, he flinched. “Does it hurt a lot?” you asked.

He nodded. "It burns, a lot."

“Put ice on that for while. I’ll go wash and change and then we’ll see what to do.” You said, he nodded again. “Thanks noona.”

You left him to put ice on his hand and went upstairs to wash up. *How can she treat him like that? If she chose to marry his dad then she should have met Se Hun before and thought about whether or not she'd get along with him. Not the way she treated me and oppa. Moreover, does his dad even know she treats her son that way?* you wondered.

You were disgusted and outraged with Heejung’s behavior. But you had more important things to worry about than some wrinkly, old lady who dresses like she’s a teen.

When you went back to the kitchen you saw Se Hun pressing the ice on his hand.

“Does it still hurt?” you asked.

He sighed and nodded, “It’s not getting better.”

You worriedly looked at his hand; it looked fine but if Se Hun said it hurt, then you believed him.

“So, should we go to the hospital? Do I take you? Should someone else?” you asked, unsure of what to do. “Or is Heejung going to take you?” you didn’t think Heejung would take him. Never. Not in a million years. And you wouldn’t let her take him either.

He shook his head. “I’ll call Lu Han hyung, he can take me.”

You nodded, *Mmm that’s good, he seems like a good cousin.*

“He can take you? What about his parents?” you asked.

“They would, but they’re out of the country right now. Business meeting.” He muttered. “They went with my dad.”

You nodded, “Ohh.” You wanted to ask more about him, like why he married a witch like Heejung, but decided not to pry. Yet.

He took his phone out with his left hand. You bit your lip. *It must hurt a lot*

He was struggling so you took it out of his jacket pocket instead.

Se Hun smiled, “Thanks noona!” *I’m glad I have a caring noona, I don’t feel as alone.*

“His number is in here?” you said, scrolling through his contacts. He nodded.

“Umm… is it ‘Lu Han the bestest friend ever?” you asked, looking at the smiling face of the guy that kissed your hand as the contact picture.

“Yeah.” Se Hun said, shaking his head. “Oh hyung….”

You pressed ‘Call’ and gave the phone to Se Hun.

After a couple of rings, “Hello?” Lu Han said.

“Hyung.” Se Hun said. “Can you, uh, come over?”

“Umm suure. But why?” he asked.

“Just uh, because ya know.” Se Hun did not want to tell Lu Han that he had been goofing around and now he had hurt himself. Se Hun had, and more than once, hurt himself because of his ‘carelessness’.

You could tell he wasn’t going to say anything because clearly, he was scared of his hyung. So you decided to blurt it out. After all, he was hurt. That was much more important than not telling his cousin because he’s going to scold him. Which you didn’t think was possible. The guy looked like an angel!

“I think he twisted his wrist. I’m not sure. But we need to get it checked.” You called.

Se Hun sent you a panicked look and shook his head rapidly.

“WHAT?!” Lu Han yelped. “HOW?”

Before you could answer he said, “Never mind. I'm coming over. Oh Se Hun if you got hurt because you were being stupid, you are so gunna get it!” he warned, before hanging up.

Se Hun slumped into his seat. *Now I’m doomed.*

You bit back a giggle, *Is he really that scared of his hyung? Who also happens to be shorter than him and less intimidating-looking than him.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~! I left this chapter off on a happy note (: well kind of...... =P its better than her crying, ok!

Another chapter, YAYY~!

I hope you guys like it (: I try to create suspense. Ya know, how there's lots of unsolved questions. Hehe.

But they will all be answered by the end~! :D

Share the Suho love~

KAY BYEEE~!

Comment and subscribe~~~~

Please do comment D: