Don't Call Me Cute.

Don't Call Me Cute!

 

“What is it?” Taemin raised his head from his cotton-candy. Joon had been staring at him with a lamblike expression on his face for a while now. “You’re just too cute.” Joon muttered, sounding a bit dazed.

Taemin grimaced at the words; “I’m a man. Men are y, or handsome, not cute”. Joon opened his mouth, closed it and averted his eyes; “But you are… you know… y” he said the last word in English and coughed awkwardly.

“What was that? I don’t think I heard you” Taemin teased, smiling widely. “I’m not saying it again!” Joon cried out, starting to get pretty flustered. “Wah, aren’t you the cutest thing!” Taemin retaliated, pinching his hyung’s cheeks.

Joon grinned; “Okay, I think I get your point”. Taemin narrowed his eyes in mock-suspicion. “I don’t think you do” he said, a somewhat evil glint in his eyes. “I think you need to be punished” he declared and, ignoring Joon’s loud objections (and the poorly concealed giggles of a group of girls passing by), ripped three strips of his cotton-candy and glued them on Joon’s face. “A masterpiece” he declared; Joon had just gained a pink beard and moustache to go with it.

Joon tried to look annoyed (not an easy task to accomplish since he was on cloud nine for having Taemin’s fingers all over his face); “Gross. Now my face is all sticky”. Taemin just smiled smugly; “That’s what you get for calling me names”. He paused, and the glint was there once more. “Come to think of it, that’s my cotton candy. I shouldn’t let it go to waste.” Taemin grabbed Joon’s face (at this point the man was already having an out of body experience), and nibbled the cotton candy first of his chin, then from over his lips.

Joon’s eyes were crossed from trying to look down at what was happening. When he leaned back a bit Taemin his lips, and Joon could swear he did it on purpose. “I guess you were right, that was a bit gross” Taemin mused. He pulled out a napkin and wiped the rest of the now melted sugar off Joon’s face carefully.

From now on, Joon would definitely be taking Taemin out to amusement parks more often.