Of beetle's, cockroaches and EXO

Of beetle's, cockroaches and EXO.

 

 

Today was a free day for the heroes of EXOPLANET. So, they all decided to watch a movie. They sat in the living room, some on a singular chair, a few on the sofa and most on the floor. Popcorn was scattered and soda's spilled as the boys watched in anticipation for the next scene. "Oh my gosh, he's totally gonna propose." Luhan said in a girly way holding onto Sehun. "Shh baby, let's see." But before any of them could, the TV was paused and Chanyeol stood up. "I need to pee." They all groaned, complaining. 
 
"You have such a small bladder!" 
"Just hold it in!"
"We don't need you, just go and play it!"
 
Chanyeol glared at them telling them how he'll bring the remote with him when suddenly...
 
"Chanyeol, what is that?" Baekhyun. asked squinting his eyes before he gasped and pointed at his shirt. "IT'S A ING HUGE COCKROACH!" The rest of the boys stared before frantically standing up and running away. "! ! !" Chanyeol screamed jumping up and down failing to notice that fire came from his hands as he tried to get it off. "Chanyeol stop, stop! You're burning the sofa!" Suho yelled after him but couldn't get close as Chanyeol still panicked. Unable to calm him, he summoned water from the pool outside and wet Chanyeol and the rest of the living room. "Great, just great. We have an indoor pool now." Kris replied and Suho half smiled. "At least it's gone." He said and true enough, it was off Chanyeol's shirt. When suddenly...
 
"AHHHHHHH! IT'S FLYING!" Chen yelled and he ran outisde and struck the innocent plant with lightning unintentionally burning it down. "Yah! That was mom's housewarming gift!" Baekhyun yelled after him shutting the lights off the house in anger. Apparently, the thing just flew off right in time. It came back again inside and they all panicked as it flew here and there. "Who do you think you are?! A ing butterfly?!" Kai yelled as he teleported himself to the top of the fridge in the kitchen. Getting tired of the drama, Kris flew to catch it only to bump into Kai. The two stumbled down. "Sehun! Do something!" Luhan yelled as he tried to make it come to him with Telekinesis or something. Being unhelpful, Sehun blew wind only to make it land near the opening of the fridge away from Luhan. "I'll freeze it!" Xiumin said when Lay just decided to get in way. "Oh! Sorry 'bout that." Xiumin apologized as Lay glared with half his body frozen.
 
"Hey! You got in the way!"
"Guys. its coming again!" They ran to form a circle near the fridge as it flew to the stairs. "Tao!" Kris yelled as the thing approached Tao who was comming down from the stairs awoken from his sleep by the noisy idiots. "What?" They all pointed, eyes wide as the thing got closer then froze. "What happened?!" Chen came back with Baekhyun.
 
Tao smiled and everyone went, "Ohh..." as they realized Tao momentarily stopped time for the cockroach. "Why are you guys bullying Kane." He said grabbing it and unfreezing it. They all gaped. 
"WHO!?" 
"Kane! See, he's a cane beetle D.O. got me when he was playing with earth or something for yesterday's mission. Which, you know, got him sick because earth is dirt and dirt is dirty..."
"That thing is yours?!"
"YOU ING NAMED IT?!"
 
Tao rolled his eyes. "Why are you guys getting mad?"
"It chased us!" Kai replied with a little shiver.
"It held onto my favorite shirt!" Chanyeol complained. "I'll have to burn it." 
"That's not really a problem for you ain't it?" Tao retorted before going upstairs to sleep again, this time, with his 'Kane.'
 
The boys stared at him before deciding to go back to watching. Then they realized.... they ruined the living room.