Chapter 2

One Lady Six Men

     "Wake up! We are late for school!" Lu han shouted to Yi Xing. "Can't you clean your room it's so dirty! look at your socks it's everywhere" he added scarstically.

     "hmmm, I will clean it later. What time is it?" Yi Xing said just woken up and irritated to hear the nagging of Luhan early in the morning.

     "Its six thirty already." He said while kicking a dotted underwear in his way out." When you get back later make sure to clean your room it smells." now outside the room and he was about to enter the room adjacent to it, it bursted open in his face. "Aaah!" he shouted at Kris who was already dressed and was carrying his bag.

     "You two are already dressed?" Yi Xing said now fully awake. 

    "I think you're the only one who is not yet dressed in the house." Kris said coldly.

    "Why did you just woke me up just now?" he asked Luhan.

    "I think you should thank me for waking you up" Luhan replied, walking down to the kitchen to eatbreakfast. "You should hurry if you want to eat you know, Kris might eat your part" Luhan shouted before disappearing to the kitchen downstairs.

_________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________________

     Jong Dae was baking cake again egg again for breakfast when the five men who are hungry for breakfast arrived in the kitchen. They all sat in the chairs and Jong Dae placed the so called breakfast in the table.

     The five of them just stared at the food. "Ok lets eat!" Xiu Min said breaking the silence and getting a bite of the egg. Kris, Luhan, Yi Xing, and Zi tao just stared at him wide eyed. 

    "You're gonna actually eat that?" Kris asked in disbelief.

    "Of course it's still a food, and im hungry." Xiu Min said taking another bite of egg.

_________________________________________________^_^__________________________________________________________

Authors note:

So what do you think guys? please leave a comment! Actually the main role in here is all of them but I think i will make Kris stnd out more.  :)