The One

My First, Only, and Last

 

Sehun turned around and saw the girl standing before him. "What do you want? Didn't i tell you, i'll meet you after class?" he told her, annoyed. He doesn't want to be seen with anybody but his shadow. Janghae sighed and walked past him w/o leaving a word. She was so annoyed of his attitude that she squeezed her books to avoid exploding in front of him. He's the most horrible person i have ever met, yet he managed to catch my heart, she thought.

 

***

"Hey, isn't Sehun your boyfriend? Why don't he eat with you? Doesn't he know about your secret?" her friend whined, slamming the table with her hand. At the mention of her so-called secret, she clenched her fist secretly and faked a smile. " I....haven't told him yet," she mumbled, looking down and almost in the verge of tears.

Her friend crooked her brows. "Well, tell him! Before it's too late--" "It is too late, Younha! And i don't have the confident to tell him. I can't, it's hard for me." she cried and cried, tears flowing one after another. Her friend got conscienced and comforted her. "J-Janghae-yah. I'm sorry, i didn't meant to hurt you." she said. "Aniyo. It's not your fault." she wiped her tears and formed a smile. "By the way, i'm going to the hospital later so i might be late so don't wait up for me. Arasso?" Janghae informed her friends. "You want us to accompany you?" her friend asked. "It's alright. You can just go home." "Oh, okay." then they continued their foods.

Time came fast and it is already dismissal. Then Janghae went out of her room and little did she know, her friends are waiting for her outside. "What are you doing here?" she asked her friends. "Are you sure, you don't want us to come with you?" her friend asked, worried." Ani. It's alright. Don't worry. I swear, you guys won't lose me this year. Hey, can you tell Sehun that i can't meet up with him today? Please?" she asked them and they nodded, "Sure. Be careful."

 

***

Janghae were walking outside their dorm when she suddenly heard someone called her, "Janghae!" it's her friends. "How was it? Are you alright?" they asked her, worried. "I'm sorry." Janghae said and hug her friends and cried.


***

Janghae was waiting for Sehun outside the gates. As usual, he was alone and frowning. But inside Sehun, the feeling is when he's with her - Janghae. He doesn't smile, he secretly smiles. "Hey." he plainly greeted. Jangahe smiled, although she could feel her chest tightening. She flinched and almost lost balance.

Sehun rushed to her before she falls, "Are you alright. Does your feet hurt?" he asked, worries can seen all over his face. Janghae blushed, as this is the first very first time Sehun has been worried of her - as Janghae has thought. But it is actually the complete opposite - She's the only person in his mind. She smiled and shook her head.

 

***

"Are you sure you're okay? You've been limping since that out-of-balance incident earlier." Sehun said, slowering his phase. "This is nice. Let's walk really slow, okay?" she beamed. Sehun scrunched his face. "But why?" he asked. Janghae stopped when she saw the bench. She blushed then smiled. "Nobody would've guessed that we already...kissed there," she pointed at the bench. Sehun blushed. "It was so akward, but i got to admit... It felt... nice." he said, blushing harder. She chuckled then pushed him towards the bench. They sat hand-by-hand.

Sehun found it awkward, the hand-in-hand gesture that is. "Why don't we just stay like this forever?" Janghae mumbled. Sehun looked at her. Janghae smiled then turned to Sehun. "You're always so awkward. You should try to change that." Janghae said and tapped Sehun's hand with her free hand. Sehun blushed and looked everywhere else except Janghae. "Why are you suddenly like this? You aren't usually like this." he said shyly.

She chuckled. "Yeah, you're my first, only, and last." she said out of the blue. Sehun got confused. "What?" he asked. She giggled. "Think harder." she said and pursued her lips.

Sehun thought of it harder until he got it. She looked at her as she leaned her head on hhis shoulder. "Hae." Sehun called out. "Hm?" she mumbled. "You are too." he said & kissed her forehead. 

Sehun walked Janghae home and bid goodbye to her as she kissed her lips. Jangae was shocked of Sehun's sweetness and felt very happy.
While Sehun was sleeping, he didn't know that, Janghae was already in the midst of losing her life.

 

***

The next day, Sehun waited for Janghae outside the gates with a smile on his face- which was new for him. Students who knew Sehun were giving him weird glances, but he just ignored them.

Janghae's friends' eyes were swollen. They noticed Sehun. One of them tapped his shoulder and asked, "Are you waiting for Janghae?" He nodded. "Why? Have you guys seen her? Is she sick?" They sighed and looked down. "No. But we do know that she loves you a lot and that she'll always be beside you."

 

Sehun got confused. "What?" he asked, annoyed. "She's gone, Sehun!" she shouted as a tear dropped on her cheek. 

Sehun couldn't feel his legs. He stiffened and broke down. A tear fell down from his left eye, and another, and another. Janghae's friend kneeled down and comforted him. "I ... didn't even get the chance to say I..lover her." he mumbled.

 

 

 

 

A/N: So how was it? I know it's not that good but thanks for reading. Haha! And i want to thank my friend for helping me out with this story. It helped me a alot. Thankyou. You know who you are. Haha. So leave a comment guys. Please. :)