y...wooyoung

If We Were To Fall

thanks for your comments! i'm glad you're excited for a new chapter :D

hope you like it ;)

 

(JiEun)

I walk slowly to the pool, the sun was still up but it will go down soon. The weather here in the island was perfect.

I shivered a bit from a sudden breeze and wrapped the towel tighter around me.

Wooyoung was swimming quietly across the pool when he swam my way I slowly sat on the edge and the dangle my feet.

"JiEun the water is warm and nice, get in!" he called as he walked towards the shallow

Gulp, i swallowed a lump on my throat. Oh my god I could see his abs...they're so perfect....

I hesitated and quickly removed the towel and jumped in the water.

omo why is wooyoung staring? aish this is so embarassing, i probably look fat, suzy why?!

"JiEun are you a good swimmer?"

"Haha not to brag but I used to be the swim captain in high school" I blushed

"Really? should we race?" he challenged

"challenge accepted"

So we got out of the pool and started stretching. I was having a hard time concentrating.

I had to admit, Wooyoung was very... well his body was very toned. He probably has the most perfect arms i had ever seen. And his abs were another story.

"y" the word popped in my head. I can't believe I was thinking like this, Suzy has fully corrupted my mind making me  think of these thoughts. "I mean it's only natural to think of wanting to have those wrapped around you. Its normal, he is my husband after all... " I reasoned in my head.

1, 2, 3, SPLASH

I inhaled and swam as fast as i could, my feet and hands in motion propeling me forward. Exhale I looked and I had reached the end first. After swimming around and playing in the water, the sun quickly set and it slowly got dark.

"Jieun it's getting cold do you want to go in the jacuzzi? I think It should have heated up by now" wooyoung asked me.

I was having hard time climbing out of the pool when I felt to hands around my waist lifting me up to the edge.

"thank you" i whispered. I felt my heart jump and my body warm up. why am i feeling like this?

It's probably those medicine wooyoungs mom gave to me, I feel like I have the hormones of a crazy teenager. Everything made me feel something. Aish I should really stop drinking them before something else happens. I wonder if Wooyoung is drinking them too...

Awkwardly we both slowly sat down in the jacuzzi the hot water bubbled and slowly i felt more relaxed. I closed my eyes and thought... what if me and wooyoung were really a couple in love. I wonder how things will be. It made me feel sad that now i am realizing that i'm slowly starting to like him but in the end he may never like me back. Suzy was right, if I don't make a move I will forever be lonely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it was a bit short but next i will post wooyoungs pov

kekeke ;) i am excited too! this is just a little taste of it