Mystery

Dawn of The Opera

(October, 30th)

"You call me, dad?"

"Yes honey, I want to talk about your upcoming birthday."

"Oh puh-lease, what's so important about that?" I pout.

"It's really important because it's you'll turn into seventeen tomorrow."

"....So, what do you want then? Hold a glamorous party with many nobles as the guests?"

"That's a great idea then, actually I wanted to hold the party with opera as the theme." He grins.

"An opera party? ...... Well, that'll do it then."

"You mean you-"

"Neh, I want an opera party~!" I exclaim.

"....Wait wait wait, I changed my mind."

"Mworago?"

"How about a custome party sounds?" He suggests.

"Daaaaaad, please don't change your mind very often." I whine.

"Well, I think a custome party will do better then opera party since tomorrow is halloween too."

" Is there any prince charming...you know...." I rolled my eyes

"That's it! With custome party, there will be 90% of the men will dress as the prince."

"Jjincha?"

"Yes, now you better find something good to wear. I'll send my men to announce the party invitation."

"Kamsahamnida, appa~!"

*BAM

 

*****

 

(October, 31st)

"Umma, am I pretty with this custome?"

       

 

"OMO! You really look like an angel, dear!" She squeals excitely.

I felt embarrassed, even though she's fifty-something. She still has the highschooler girl's spirit.

"Now, you should go to the ballroom. My friends want to meet my little cute sweet daughter~!" She teased.

"Umma, jebal, I'mnot little anymore. I will be seventeen in a minute!" I pout

"Okay okay, pphali!"she shooed me.

"Geez, mom these day." I mumble.

 

*****

 

(At the ballroom)

I look around the grand ballroom and it is really glamorous. It has many foods, orchestral players and nobles, talking to each other.

"There she is!" One of your mother's friend exclaims while pointing her finger towards you.

"Hmm?" I was confused but then a group of horde surrounds me.

"OMO! She's really beautiful!"

"Ah~ I really envy with you."

"She reminds me when I was seventeen."

"Liar!"

"Ahahaha...." I only smile awkwardly....Really, it's to be stucked with umma's chingus.

While the moms keep blabbering, someone caught my eye. A man with mask.

Wow, appa's right. There is 'mysterious' prince charming. Plus, he's so handsome and tall....

I keep thinking about him until he approaches me.

Ya ya ya yah, he's coming! Get yourself back! I slap my face.

Finally, he stops in front of me, grinning widely.

"Good evening, mylady." He takes my hand and kisses it.

"Go-good evening to you, Sir...." I stutter.

"Well, I'm very honored to be invited to this glamorous party." He bows.

"I'd love to hear that, thank you. Take your time, and oh, I will show yo-" I stumble and he manages to catch me.

"Gwenchana, mylady?" He smirked.

"Ani, it's okay. Thanks by the way." I quickly stand and bow.

"Sorry, but I have to go. It's nice to have some chit-chat with mylady. Here's for you."

 

 

"Kamsahamnida." I take the rose and blushed.

"Goodbye, mylady. I'll see you later." He bows then leaves.

 I watch as he left, while mumbling,

​"Blue Rose, Mystery."

 

~to be continued~

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N : So, how was it? Weird, strange, good, bad, so-so? O_oa. Anyway, I add something for the girl's description : Knows flowers language. Yeah, I decide to use some flower language to make it interesting. Well, I think this will be two or three-shot. It'll get interesting at chap 2 and 3~ FYI : I maybe SEMI-HIATUS for two weeks cause of mid-test T_T. Please understand with it, kay :D, Jebal? Oh yeah, if you notice, the scene or affair always happens in night and the victim always being approached by Super Junior. Enjoy~!