Chapter 1 - I Got Hired. . . As A Maid

Maid For You

Ryeowook POV

Wow.  This the Lee's Mansion.  I look at the huge building in front of me in awe.  I walked toward the front door and gave a cautious knock.

"Who is there?" said a loud voice.

"Um, I here for the job interview," I mentally slapped myself when my voice went up an octave.

There was a moment of silence.  Finally, the door opened.  A young and handsome face appeared.  He was dressed like a butler.

"Hi there!" he chirped. "I'm Henry, follow me."

I followed the cheerful stranger into a long hallway.  It felt like we walked the Great Wall of China when we arrived at a door.

"Right in here, sir.  The boss is waiting."

I nodded and entered the room.  It was dim and hard to see.  I took several steps before noticing the man sitting.  He was old, but he had a superior aura coming from him.  I immediately recognized him, he was Mr. Lee, the boss of many companies.

"Please sit in the chair," he commanded. 

I quickly sat in the fancy chair.

"What's your name?"

"R-Ryeowook."

"Don't be nervous, I won't hurt you," Mr. Lee reassured.  "Let's get to know you, what are your strengths?"

"I love to cook and clean."

"Hmm," he nodded.  "Are you a patient person?"

"I'm fairly patient," I answered honestly.

"I think you will be suitable for a job."

"Really?!  Thank you," I bowed.

"You don't have to be so polite.  How much do want to be paid?  $100 per hour?"

"A hundred?"

"You're right, that's too low, let's make it $300."

My jaw dropped.  So much money!  At this rate, I can quickly pay off my debts!

"It's alright, $100 is fine."

"Then it's a deal," he confirmed.  "Your job will be available immediately."  He stuck out his hand and I firmly shook it.  "You will be a maid for my son, Lee Sungmin."

I nodded my head in agreement when I realized what he just said.  A maid? A MAID?!  I was about to protest when the door opened.

It was my boss.  He had an innocent and cute appearance.  His pale skin matched perfectly with his blonde hair.  His pink lips were curved into a playful smile.

"This is my new maid?!" Sungmin exclaimed.

"Yes, he just started.  Please find him an outfit and teach him his duties."

I was still in disbelief when my new boss dragged him out the room.

"Well it's nice to meet you, I'm Lee Sungmin, you will be worker from now on," he introduced.

"I'm Ryeowook," I did a 90 degree bow.

"Just call me Sungmin, okay?"

I nodded.

He took my hand and started heading down a new hallway.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You need something to wear do you?"

"Hmm?" I was confused.  What did I have to wear?

He admired my body, making me blush.

"Yup, I know exactly what you should wear!"

I cocked my head to side cutely.

He leaned close to my ear.  I could feel his hot breath against my skin.

"How do you like maid uniforms?"

 

Hello!  Here is the first chapter!  :D  Ryeowook is now officially Sungmin's maid.  There will a lot more characters coming up.  You already met Henry, who will also have a partner in this story.  MinWook is the main couple.  EunHae and KyuSung are the side couples.  There will also be other minor couples, anticipate!