A Slip Into Your Embrace

100% Bad Guy & the Artificial Girl

Inside, laid a young girl that resembled Jonghwan.   The only difference was that her face was slightly paler.  Her hair was covered with a beanie and her eyes were closed shut.  Jonghwan walked into the room and sat next to the girl. "Oppa?" she said.  Jonghwan gently took the girl’s hands into his own, caressing them.  "Neh, it's me.  I brought you ice cream." he said.  Instantly, her eyes shot open and she sprung up.  Sungmi's eyes widened at her activeness.  Jonghwan smiled and ruffled his sister's hair.  He then handed her the slightly melted ice cream.  She smiled and hugged his neck.  "Gomawo oppa!" she exclaimed. 

After letting go, she looked up and finally noticed Sungmi.  "Who are you?" she asked.  "Oppa!  You have a yeoja chingu?!" she cheerfully said.  Jonghwan tried his best to hide his smile while Sungmi turned a bit awkward and pink. 

"Aniyo, this is oppa’s....." he glanced up at Sungmi’s flustered state and smiled to himself.  "chingu." he finished.  Sungmi looked up and caught his gaze.  She smiled and he looked away before turning pink. 

"Aw...  Unnie!  You're special because he's never brought a friend over.  I'm Jooyeon, oppa's dongsaeng." Jooyeon smiled at her.  Sungmi felt delighted to see such a cute girl.  That means she's the one getting the operation, not Jonghwan. she thought. 

"I'm Sungmi." with a smile  She walked over and stood next to Jonghwan who couldn't hide his happiness over the girls’ bonding.  Sungmi glanced at him momentarily.  He seems really happy with his sister.  That's really sweet.

"Unnie!  You're really pretty.  If Oppa doesn't like you he's stupid!" she said and bonked her brother's head.  Jonghwan and Sungmi exchanged glances and looked away, blushing. 

"Why don't we get you some water?" Jonghwan said as he stood up.  Sungmi stopped him.  "I'll get it.” 

He chuckled to himself and turned towards his sister, who gave him a sly look.   "I saw that oppa." she said.  "S-saw what?" Jonghwan scratched the back of his head.  She rolled her eyes.  I may be young, but I've seen about nine Korean dramas being stuck here all day.  I can tell you're into her pabo Oppa!  Jooyeon giggled softly to herself.

Meanwhile, Sungmi rested her back against the door for a few seconds to catch her breath and cool herself down.  "It was really hot in there." she mumbled.  Sungmi placed her palms against her cheeks to feel the burning sensation, however, what happened was her heartbeat increased its speed about thousands times fast than usual.  Now she felt breathless and embarrassed.  What is this?

She quickly slammed her palms against her cheeks, creating a slapping sound.  "No, stop.  You're just sick or something.  Go home and rest later." She nodded before bouncing off the door and walked towards the cafeteria. 

~~~~~~~

"Oppa!  When can I leave this place?  It's boring." Jooyeon said.  Jonghwan softened and patted her head.  "Soon," Hopefully…  "just wait a bit longer, okay?  The people here will take care of you until then." He lightly tapped his sister's nose, brightening her face. 

Suddenly, there was a knock.  The two siblings shifted their gazes and saw Sungmi's head pop out from behind the door.  "Umm…is this water okay?" She held up a water bottle.  Jooyeon clapped and nodded.  "Kamsahamnida Unnie!" Sungmi handed her the water bottle.  "No problem." she said with a smile.

"So Jooyeon, what do you like to do for fun?" Jooyeon put a finger on her chin and made a thinking face.  Sungmi smiled at how adorable she was while Jonghwan smiled at how beautiful Sungmi was when she smiled.  I like it when you smile.  Am I crazy for thinking this way?  he thought. 

Jooyeon looked at her brother and grinned to herself.  Oppa is a pabo!  His feelings are obvious! she thought.  "Hmmm…I like to bake cookies." Jooyeon answered.  Sungmi's eyes widened with joy.  "Really? Would you like to bake with me sometime?  I was going to make holiday cookies soon." Sungmi said. 

Jooyeon's eyes beamed with happiness and she smiled widely.  "Oppa, is that okay?" she asked. Jonghwan looked at her then at Sungmi, he found himself smiling and agreeing without thinking. Jooyeon's expression brightened and she let out the cutest eye smile a six year old could hold. 

The two teens smiled at the adorable little girl.  "Unnie!  Do you know the band SHINee?" she asked. Sungmi nodded.  "Oh!  Unnie, I love Taemin oppa!  He's so handsome!  Don't you think?!" Sungmi chuckled and nodded.  "I think he's cute, but I'm into Minho." she winked.  Jooyeon gasped. "You're into athletics unnie?!  Oppa is the best at failing at sports!" Jooyeon said as she began laughing. Sungmi bursted into little fits of giggles, which sounded like lovely jingles to Jonghwan.

"Yah!  Jo Jooyeon!" he roared.  Jonghwan stood up and began tickling her.  Jooyeon bursted into fits of laughter.  "U-u-unnie!  Help!  M-m-me!" she shrieked.  Sungmi chuckled, stood up and began poking Jonghwan.  He cringed at her touch. 

Sungmi's eyes curved into crescent shapes since she was smiling so brightly.  He's so ticklish!  She began poking him, and he began fidgeting backwards.  "Go Unnie!" Jooyeon cheered. 

Sungmi quickly made it around the bed and kept tickling and poking Jonghwan.  He began backing up towards a chair and soon landed in it.  When tickled, he couldn’t control himself so he knew Sungmi had to be stopped before anyone got hurt by his flailing arms and legs.  Quickly, he grabbed her wrist and yanked her down towards him.  She fell forward, but quickly turned around so she could try not to land on him. That was a big mistake.  The next thing everyone knew, Sungmi was on Jonghwan's lap and Jonghwan was hugging her waist.