First And Final ~

Doesn't it hurt?
Chorong POV : Doesn't it hurt to see the person you love being closer to your rival? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tiffany have been recently closed with Woohyun. What if he falls for her? I mean look at her! She's so beautiful! Hair that looks perfect no matter unlike mine that becomes frizzy at a point. Slim face with a sharp jaw line in contrast to my face still full with baby fats. She also a gorgeous s-line body that I've never achieved. I'm nothing compared to her. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Everything would be fine except the fact that Woohyun is my bestfriend. I can't confess. It'll affect our friendship. He won't fall for me. He have seen me in my worse. I'm always a friend to him. How he'll always say "I'll always love you" When ask why the answer would be "Cause youre my friend Rong-ah" crushing my hopes. Do I still have hope? When will you see what's in front of you Woohyun-ah? ============================================================================== A/N : So how is it? It's just a drabble I wrote in half an hour just for the fun of it. It's 12am where I am and I can't sleep so I decided to challenge myself. I'm still in the midst of writing the maybe final chapter of my 2min fanfic, Charm Bracelet. I really want it to be good so I'll be thinking hard on it. Give ideas ok if you happen to read it? I thought of writing this since I really ship Pinkfinite! I've recently been a Pinkpanda and an Inspirit. I really think they are awesome but SHINee is my forever number 1! <3 Ok this note is getting too long. Before I leave Happy Birthday to SHINee's diva Key!!! And do leave a comment on how this is ^^ Thank you~