~ End.

During Your Period.

 

 

It was four days that you was holding back every ‘bad’ action of Simon. You did everything to avoid him, even sleeping in the living room. In fact, just seeing him give you some desires of murder.

Upon entering the room, you saw him sitting on the sofa, feet up on the coffee table filled with bottles of Soju, you take a deep insiparation and try avoiding eye contact.

 

Simon: Jagi-Ah! You count sulk me for a long time huh??

 

You do not answer and go to the kitchen.

 

Simon: Please answer baby! Tell me if I’ve done something wrong!

 

You turn around,give him a cold stare and then enter into the kitchen.

Simon continues to follow you and catch your arm.

 

Simon: Well, it’s been four days, stop sulking and tell me what you got! I am the responsable of something?? Huh?

 

All these questions make you boil inside and  finally you explode.

 

You : YOU WANT ME TO EXPLAIN HUH??? VERY WELL! ALL WHAT YOU CAN DO DURING THIS WEEK ANNOYS ME, EVEN HEAR YOU BREATHE EVEN IF YOU’RE NOT GUILTY! UNLESS YOU BE THE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT IS FLOWING  FROM MY ALL MONTH FOR A WEEK! AND BELIEVE ME IF YOU ARE FOR SOMETHING I WILL HURT YOU VERY BAD!

 

Simon felt embarrassed, you said that, looking him into the eyes.

After a minute of silence, he spoke.

 

Simon: Sorry, I should have shut up.

 

You felt guilty about the sad puppy’s head that your boyfriend was doing . Before you react, you felt arms encircle your body.

 

Simon: I love you.

 

It’s everything you needed to feel better, a body contact with the love of your life and this little sentence that has a huge effect on you.

 

~ End.

I hope you liked it. :3 ~