Eeteuk-seperation

Prison or Paradise?

That day, the king had called for me. I was not really surprised as I passed it as just another lecture to stay from the crown prince. When I went into his chamber, there were six faces staring up at me. Two seething with anger, three looking scared and helpless and the last one looking confused. "Sit!" the king boomed. Nervously, I did as I was told.

"We'd enough of you! How long will you keep this up? Our son has a bride to love and we don't need a scum like you! This is past my last warning. I had already warned you last time that if you touch our son again, we would banish you into space! Now, you shall leave. The servents have already packed all your basic needs. You should leave quickly."

I was about to protest when a harsh slap landed on my cheeks.

"Go," It was the queen. Tears stung my eyes as i try to fight them. Not wanting them to see the weak side of me, i quickly got and left. But not before saying something, of course.

"I will leave, I won't come back. But just know that Siwon will come to me someday." It probably surprised all of them as i could hear gasps before i finally left.

I was already about to get inside the Corway* when I heard voices asking me to stop. It was the princes, Siwon, Donghae and Ryeowook. "My love, I'm sorry, my father found out. I could do nothing! I apologise but I know no amount of apology can bind us together again so I just ask of you to keep this and never forget me," Siwon said, being the dramatic person that he was. He passed me a small music box. When it produced a soft familiar song and, on the head of the ballerina was a ring. Our couple ring. I smiled. "As long as I live, I will never forget you," I said and he gave me a quick kiss. A goodbye kiss.

 

 

*fictional term for a tube that connects the outer space to the planet.