My Very Own Idol Prince ^^Chinen Yuri^^ %#"!(&)One-shot(&)!"#%

My Very Own Idol Prince ^^Chinen Yuri^^ %#"!(&)One-shot(&)!"#%

One day, your friend invite you to go to a Hey! Say! JUMP! concert. You're not much of a fan, but still think it would be rude not to go, so you accept the invite.

Wearing a casual outfit, you meet up with your friend.

Your outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59381020

As you head inside, yo sit in your seat, which is right on the higher deck, but in front. At about 11:45, the room darkens.

Then, on high cranes, the members are almost right in front of you/the crowd. In front of you is Chinen Yuri, the one your friend says is perfect for you.

Your eyes meet, and you flash him a smile. But then something strange occurs.

He... blushes?

Well, as his crane leaves, he is practically staring right at you. Of course, the rest of the concert goes on, and then you get up to leave when it ends. But a hand stops you. 

You turn around and see...

a guy in a black t-shirt, black pants, and a black watch. 

He says, "Miss, I don't know why, but Chinen-san wants to see you."

Your friend screams in delight.

The dude stares at her, with a look of "should-I-bring-her" look, and I assure him that I can take care of her. He trusts me, and then lets her come too.

He leads you backstage, and into a hallway, and then in front of a door. 

In there is... the whole group of Hey! Say! JUMP!.

Your friend faints.

You catch her in time before she hits the floor.

They all laugh. "We're used to that. So, what are you here for?" 

"I was brought here and he said someone asked for me." You say.

"Not me."

"Or me."

"Nuh-huh."

"It was me." 

You turn around and see a boy. 

Surprised, you calm down after a few seconds and smile and say, "Hi."

Suddenly, he faints. You catch him, and help him up. 

"So, what is it you want?"

He then asks you something.

"Um, when I first saw you, what was that smile?" 

"Oh. Well, it's a smile. A smile showing that you really enjoy your job and actually believe your job is fun, and that you came here with the right reason. You didn't come here to make money, or to become famous, or to just have girls screaming themselves over you and fainting over you. I saw all of that in your smile. So I was glad. So when I got in eye contact with you, I smiled at how happy I was to meet someone who takes their job seriously. That was when your face turned red for some reason."

He smiles. 

"Thanks. I don't know, I just got this weird feeling and couldn't stop looking at you. So, what's your name?"

You reply, "Shooka Nao. My friends call me Nao."

They all introduce themselves. The boy with long bangs that kind of cover his eyes introduces himself first.

"I'm Yamada Ryosuke. You can call me Yamada."

The tall one says, "Hello, my name is Yabu Kota. I go by Yabu."

The one with the black hat is Takaki Yuya, the one who can speak english is Okamoto Keito, and you two started a conversation. It became a long conversation, and the one that interfered is Yaotome Hikaru, the one who goes to Meiji University is Inoo Kei, the one that looks older than 7 but is younger than BEST (Yes, your friend pushed all of the information about Hey! Say! JUMP! into your brain before the concert.) is Arioka Daiki, the tall one in 7 is Nakajima Yuto.

When they finished introducing themselves, they say for you to sit down. You sit down on the sofa, and BEST! comes up to you.

"Hey." 

They all sit on the soda, a few on each side. 

But 7 comes up and says, "Aww, come on! We have Chii (your assuming that's Chinen Yuri) and he asked her to see him. So let us be the first ones!"

Since BEST! is the more mature people of the group, they let 7 go first.

Chinen Yuri wiggles his way between you and Keito-kun and sits down on your right. Now on your right is Chinen Yuri, and Keito-kun (you can call him that since you had the conversation), and on your left is Yamada Ryosuke and Nakajima Yuto. You turn to your left, say hello, and turn to your right, and say hello, and smile at Chinen Yuri. 

He faints, falling towards you. You catch him, and lay him against Keito-kun.

Waiting for him to return to his senses, all of a sudden, they switch to BEST! and Yabu Kota wraps his arm around you, and everyone goes, "Oi!!!!!" Taking his arm off you he leans onto his right (his other side). 

Still seeing that Chinen Yuri is still fainted, you go to him. He is being fanned with a fan. (You know, those Uchiwa. Search it up on google images and it will come up.) You go and get some ice, see that there is none, get a towel, put it under cold water, rinse it, and put it on his head.

They watch you with amazement. 

Smiling, you sit down and get out a pencil and paper. You are drawing a garden when you see Chinen Yuri wake up. 

He gets up and walks over to you. Looking at your art, he is really impressed.

Then, you guys have a drawing competition. 

You have to draw... Yamada Ryosuke.

Looking at him, you remember he was in a manga, and you remember what he looks like.

So you draw that to your picture.

"Time is ticking away!" says Yaotome Hikaru like a television show host. 

"Four seconds, three, two, one! Times up!"

Finishing the last bit, you finish the portrait.

Your opponents are Yabu Kota, Inoo Kei and Nakajima Yuto. Each person turns their paper over. You think Nakajima Yuto's is the best. Then, everyone turns and looks at yours. 

They gasp.

Hikaru wipes his eyes like he has tears in them. 

"It's the most beautiful portrait that I've ever seen!"

You take a better look at yours. You think it could use more time and effort. But overall, it's a decent painting, if you say so yourself.

Chinen Yuri votes. "I vote for Nao-chan!"

Yamada Ryosuke also votes. "I vote for her too!"

Arioka Daiki votes as well. "Nao-chan!"

Yabu Kota says, "I vote for Nao-chan too."

Then Inoo Kei says, "I'm out. So I vote for Nao-chan!"

Then they all turn to Nakajima Yuto.

"Aww, fine! I vote for... myself!"

Everyone gasps. Except you.

"Just kidding. I vote for Nao-chan too!"

Then, Yaotome Hikaru holds up your hand like a wrestling match.

"The winner is... NAO-CHAN!!!!!!!"

After that, Chinen Yuri comes up to you and kisses your cheek. "Congratulations Nao-chan!"

Your face turns tomato red.

*~*A hour later*~*

After hanging out with them some more, you realize how late it was and decide to head back to the hotel.

"Hey guys, I think I have to go and head back. My friend will wake up soon, and it's getting late."

Takaki Yuya asks, "Which hotel are you staying in?"

You reply, "Yuyake Taiyou."

He then says, "Cool! That's where we are staying too!"

Morimoto Ryutaro then says, "What room are you guys staying in?"

You say, "Room 409."

Chinen Yuri jumps up. 

"Yay! I'm in Room 410 with Yama-chan! And then everyone else is lined up like that as well!"

You then say, "Well, then yoroshiku onegaishimasu, Chinen-san."

He then says, "Don't call me that! Call me Yuri!"

Smiling, you say, "Okay, Yuri-kun."

Yamada Ryosuke then buts in. "No fair! I want to be called with a "kun" at the end too!"

You reply, "Okay, Yamada-kun."

"No! Call me Ryosuke! Actually, call everyone by their first names!"

"Is that okay with everyone?"

"YUP!"

"Okay."

Yuri-kun then says,

"Hey, we are leaving in a few minutes. Why don't we all go together! It'll be fun!"

You agree and wait for them to finish packing up. You guys all head down to the lobby, but they are all wearing hats covering their faces and sunglasses with hoodies.

You drag your friend into your room, and lay her down.

Just then, Yuri-kun pops his head inside the room. 

"Hey, you want to have dinner with us? We are all going together and we have a reservation and then have nobody there, since I don't want to wear my hoodie and sunglasses with a hat forever. We are going up the V.I.P elevator so the public won't notice us. It's a bit formal, so do you want to come?"

"Sure!"

Yuri-kun says that it starts around 7-ish, and it's about 6:30, so you get dressed. He did say it was a bit formal, so I wonder if I wear a dress or a pair of jeans or leggings?

You knock on his door.

You wait.

And wait.

And wait.

And wait.

After 10 minutes, your thinking that they might not open the door because of the fans and that they would be knocking on the door. So you say this.

"Yuri-kun, if you don't open the door this minute, I'm going to go outside the lobby and scream out loud that Hey! Say! JUMP! is in this building and what room you guys are in!!!!"

No response.

"Okay, I warned you!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

The door swings open.

You jump back, surprised by the sudden movement of the door.

Behind the door is... Ryosuke-kun.

He pulls you inside, and grabs your mouth like a gangster would. With a big expression on your face, you struggle.

Just then, Yuto-kun and Keito-kun comes inside. Both their eyes are wide.

Keito-kun speaks.

"Um, Yama-chan... I think you should stop doing that. She takes..."

Before he could finish, your patience is at its limit. You elbow him, and he loosens up. You use your foot to trip his right foot and then grab his left arm, and flip him onto the bed.

"Karate and Judo." Keito-kun finishes.

You huff. 

"Too late to say that, Keito-kun." 

"Yeah, Keito. Say it earlier before that happens." Ryosuke-kun says.

You turn to Ryosuke-kun and ask in a demanding voice, "Why did you put your hand over my mouth?"

He then said, "I thought you were a crazy fan or something."

You then reply, "Do you think a fan would have said something like, "I'm going to scream out loud that Hey! Say! JUMP! is here!" when they usually would have just screamed that you guys were here and then there would be a ton of girls at your door?" 

Ryosuke-kun then thinks it through. 

"I guess that may have been a bit weird..."

You laugh playfully.

All of a sudden you hear a scream.

Everyone turns around and sees Yuri-kun.

"Hi Yuri-kun. I was wondering how formal it is..."

Keito-kun has a nervous look on his face.

That is when you notice. Yuri-kun does not have any thing on! Just a towel. 

You turn bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright red. You turn around so you don't see him with a towel on.

He dashes into the washroom to change.

"What is going on?"

"What happened?"

"I heard a scream. Did someone break in or something?"

"That scream hurt my ears!"

"You're ears are too delicate Ryutaro!"

"I came over as fast as I could. What was that scream?"

You turn to where they are.

Your eyes go really big.

THEY WEREN'T WEARING ANY CLOTHES EITHER!!!!!!!!

Freezing up, you run over to where Keito-kun is, and hide behind him. He laughs, and so does Ryosuke-kun and Yuto-kun. Soon enough, everyone is laughing. 

Only they still haven't changed into anything yet.

Hikaru-kun notices this first, and starts teasing you about it. 

"Do you think I have skinny arms Nao-chan? Here, take a look."

He grabs you arm and tries to pull you towards him. You do whatever it takes to keep yourself close to Keito-kun. You do that by grabbing onto his shirt. 

Hikaru-kun is too strong. 

He pulls you close toward him and shakes his hear all over the place to get it on all of the members and of course, on you. Water splashes everywhere and especially on your clothes.

Plop.

You feel something on your forehead. 

It's a towel.

"Nao-chan, you got wet, so you can use that towel to dry off! Don't worry, I didn't do anything to it, or leave it in the bathroom, but I think it smells like Yama-chan's strawberry shampoo because that smell goes everywhere."

Yuri-kun gives you a peace sign.

You smile at him and use the towel.

The reason why you can see him is because he is actually wearing clothes. It's really cute. 

Yuri-kun's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61665145

"Is that what you are wearing to the dinner?"

He looks at his outfit. "Oh, no. I'm wearing this so I'm not cold when I am choosing my suit for the dinner."

"Suit?"

"Yeah."

"By the way, I was wondering how formal it is? That is the reason why I entered here, and also the reason why 6/9 people are wearing only towels and freezing to death right now."

"Oh. Well, it is formal, as in pretty formal. Like those fancy dinner parties kind of formal, so we are all wearing tuxedos or suits with neckties or bow ties."

"So I should wear like a dress or something?"

"Yup."

"With heels?"

"Probably."

"Okay thanks."

"Your welcome."

"Um, can I leave? I feel really uncomfortable in this position."

They all laugh.

"Sure, sure."

You dash to your room.

After looking at a bunch of dresses and purses and jackets and heels, you ended up with this one: 

http://www.polyvore.com/dress/set?id=61731750

You meet them at the door of the main entrance for V.I.P's.

As they gaze upon you, they sigh in awe.

You take a look at their outfits as well. They are really handsome.

Ryosuke-kun: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61791642

Keito-kun: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61792033

Kouta-kun: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61795775

Hikaru-kun: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61796166

Yuya-kun: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61796697

Yuto-kun: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61797039

Daiki-kun: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61974952

Kei-kun: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62550657

All of a sudden, you feel someone tap you on the shoulder. You turn around and see that it is Yuri-kun, dressed nicely in a suit.

Yuri-kun: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62551213

Well, this is what it is supposed to look like: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Y2Ty4o_XI_k/Td9-Sx9iqrI/AAAAAAAAAVw/zrWtthUdoag/s1600/CHINEN+YUURI+GRADUATION.jpg

"You look very handsome Yuri-kun."

"Thank you Nao-chan. You look really pretty in that dress."

"Thanks."

"Oi! Why don't we get any compliments?!"

I turn and Ryosuke-kun is facing me.

Hmm...

"So, Keito-kun looks a bit more classy than usual and today he gives off a British/English feeling with his suit."

"Yuto-kun praises his height with the jacket he wears and the shoes give off a relaxed feeling."

"Kei-kun looks handsome-smart. If he had some glasses, he could be a president of a company at a fancy dinner party."

"Daiki-kun adds his cuteness and turns it into something a bit more mature. Yet the bow tie keeps his matureness and cuteness balanced."

"Kouta-kun is the daddy of the group, so he is already the most mature, and that balances out with his shirt."

"Yuya-kun looks sophisticated with his outfit. The purple shirt gives off a cool feeling, and stands out but doesn't stand out too much."

"Hikaru-kun is more of the jokester, and he keeps it nice and neat with the pair of gloves that make him look fancy."

"What about mine Nao-chan?"

"Do you want me to say it?"

Ryosuke-kun nods fiercely.

"Ryosuke-kun's outfit gives off a really good feeling, and all of the things are matched well, and he is very kakoii."

Ryosuke-kun pumps his fist in the air and dances around and around and around chanting "Nao-chan complemented me!" over and over and over again until he gets dizzy and falls onto the ground. It's really funny to watch, and I walk over to where he is and give him a hand.

"You need help getting up?"

He looks up at me.

He grabs my hand and instead of getting up, he pulls me down and I fall. Luckily, I fall without ripping the dress. 

Ryosuke-kun hugs me really tight and says to everyone, "From now, Nao-chan is mine!"

Everyone goes, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My eyes widen.

He kisses my cheek.

Then, Yuri-kun says, "Usoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I stare at Ryosuke-kun in shock. He just smiles at me, with a cheeky grin. Then he just goes and stares at Yuri-kun. I wonder why he is staring, so I take a glance at Yuri-kun.

His face is pale, and his eyes show anger, frustration, and... disappointment? Why is Yuri-kun so disappointed? I mean, it's not like I am going to date the guy or something!

Yuri-kun just walks away, leaving me and the rest of the guys, including Ryosuke-kun, all in silence. 

They all give death glares in Ryosuke-kun's direction. I wonder why?

Well, since Yuri-kun left, I am going to apologize for what Ryosuke-kun did. I don't know how I am going to apologize, but I still feel bad, even a bit guilty. I walk around to look for his room, and then I remember what that his was right next to mine! Ugh, why didn't I notice that earlier!!

I walk up to his door and knock.

No answer.

I knock again.

No answer. 

This time, I try and open the door, which doesn't work.

I guess I can just talk to him through here then.

"Yuri-kun?"

Silence.

Then, I hear a slight mumble.

"I'm not going to stop talking for a while, so tell me if you want me to stop talking, alright?"

Silence.

"Okay, here goes. I don't know what is happening downstairs, but I feel really bad. I just came here to apologize. I'm sorry about what happened today. I don't think he meant it, and I think he was just kidding around. But he went a bit too far, you know? He isn't technically my boyfriend, and I don't have a crush on him, so he was probably joking around."

"Well why didn't you stop him when he was kissing your cheek?" His voice is behind the door.

"I was too shocked to reply or move."

"Well, you could still have done or said something..."

I sigh. "Look, I am really sorry, ok? I just wanted to clear things out between us and-"

"Why do you care?! Do you think I like you? Do you think I adore you? Do you even think I was even with you because you were fun? Seriously, I just hang around with you because the guys wanted to. I don't even know you that much. I asked you to come backstage because I thought you were pretty, and smart and I could play around with you for a while. Do you even thought that I was your actual friend? You must be a pretty big BAKA to think that, huh?"

I pull back.

Every word he said stabbed me in the heart. It was so much pain.

With all the energy I could muster, I said, "Okay, I guess you just don't like me, and I was pretty stupid to think I liked you, and that I thought you could have been one of the only true friends that I could ever have in my entire life. One that I would tell all my secrets to, and one that I would just be happy with, and one that I could protect with my entire life on the line. I guess you just don't want to be my friend, and I will try my best to leave you alone forever, and stay out of your life. Sayonara, Yuri-kun."

I dash to my room, where I let all my tears out. The pain hurt so much, and I just couldn't bear it. It was just too hard to keep inside. I thought he would be my friend. But I guess I was wrong.

My friend sees me and then just comforts me. 

"Let's leave."

She looks at me with bewilderment, but says "Can I at least see the guys?" 

"I guess I have to tell them anyways, so ok."

We both go downstairs, with my friend trailing behind me. As we get there, I see everyone, except him. So I am good. 

My friend squeals, and then just stands beside me.

"Guys, I am going to leave. It's just too much. I'm sorry I have to leave you guys like this, but I really have to go."

They all have worried looks on their faces. 

"Here, at least have my number. We can text." Kouta-kun smiles at me. I smile back.

"Nao-chan I am giving you every person's email address, because we all want to contact you." says Yuto-kun. I grin with as much energy as I can muster. "Thank you, Yuto-kun, everyone."

In a split second, my friend has all of my things and her things. 

We soon arrive at the train station.

I just smile at everyone, and wave goodbye.

They wave back. 

I wave at them, leaving them with tears streaming down my face.

ONE MONTH LATER

I grin at my friend, and we just laugh together. 

I get a email from Kouta-kun. 

Can I meet you? I am around where you live and just wanted to see how you were doing.

Sure, I text back.

I get ready for meeting with Kouta-kun.

My outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77990047&.locale=ja

I wait at a park he said to be our meeting spot. 

Someone taps my arm and I turn around.

Him.

He was the one that put me through dropping 4 kilograms because of not eating. He was the one that almost got me to move to another apartment. He was the one that made me burst into tears when his name was mentioned.

And now he is standing right infront of me.

I run.

I just run and run and run. 

Then, I am walking along a lake when I am cornered by some guys.

"Hey, you wanna play with us?"

I shake my head.

"Aw, come on! It'll be fun!" 

I try to run away, and he just drags me and puts a cloth over my mouth.

Before I know it, I am kidnapped.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I wake up to see my arms and legs tied up. 

Then, I hear a voice too familiar.

"Oi, I think she is awake."

As the person stands infront of me, I see a smile on his face.

It's him.

Chinen Yuri.

He lifts my chin and smiles. 

"Looks like you were caught, Nao-chan."

His voice has gotten deeper. But I know that's not him.

"Who are you?"

He laughs.

"I am not your Yuri-kun, I am his twin brother, Chinen Masaki!"

He smirks. 

"After a while since I was born, everyone compared me to my brother. Smarts, physical activity, cooking, everything! Then, he became a idol. He was perfect, and everyone looked upon me as if I were a scab. To be compared to nothing, and to just be picked off when the time comes. So I decided to get revenge. I kidnapped the one person that makes his world spin around. YOU!"

He then all of a sudden falls down.

I realize that he was covered with a net.

Now, all the JUMP members, except him, are fighting against big men. 

I just smile with happiness.

Then, my rope loosens, and I run out. 

I see him.

Yuri-kun.

I run to him, but to be pulled back.

Something is held to my neck.

A knife.

Yuri-kun just stares in shock.

"Let her go!" he yells.

Then, he is surprised by a gun shot, and then lets go. 

I run.

Run to Yuri-kun.

As I was happy, his twin charges at us, and before he could get to Yuri-kun, I stand in front of him, and get hit in the stomach.

My world begins to blacken, and I hear a voice.

"You are the world to me..."

TIME PASSES

I slowly open my eyes, and see Yuri-kun, gripping my hand. 

His face is full of happiness.

I smile lightly.

But then, he hugs me. 

I can feel the tears falling. He is just so comforting, and I just can tell right now, that I have fallen for him.

He starts crying, and says "I'm so sorry. When you left, my world began to fall apart slowly. When Yabu-kun gave me your number, I just lit up like a baby eating candy for the first time. And then Masaki just charges in. When you fell to the ground, I just held onto you for dear life. You were everything to me, the light that shines my day, the flowers that bloom with happiness. You just mean so much that I can't bear living without you. You are the world to me."

He smiles, and I smile back, hugging him tighter.

"Sukidayo."

I look at him in the eyes, and say, "I love you too."

He leans in closer and closer until our lips touch. 

The moment just feels so right. 

We smile at eachother.

"I love you my princess." he says with a heartwarming smile.

"I love you too, my very own idol prince." I say as we share another kiss as the cherry blossoms bloom.