1

Dark Temptations

All six of the B.A.P members finally had the chance to have their long holidays after their semester had ended. Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo felt that all their hard work studying the whole semester in college was something they took as a burden, hence the long holidays was meant to be spent to the fullest.

All of them decided to be away from their dorms, with the intention to have their long holidays far from the ‘burden’ they had been through for months. Fortunately, they managed to rent a villa outside of Seoul. For Yongguk and Youngjae, the holidays meant days to be spent together; days to treasure each other’s presence in their lives.

 “Hyung.. I’m hungry..” a voice came to Yongguk’s ears as the leader came into the living room. As soon as hearing it, the boy’s eyes went to search a pouting figure, who was sitting on the couch across the room.

He paced his way to the couch with a lovely smile, and started to hug the figure as soon as his hands reached him.

“Oh really? Awww..My poor baby.. Now, should we get you something to fill your empty stomach hmm darling?” he looked at Youngjae who was already resting his head on the elder.

“Of course! I want chicken.. Can you cook some for me??” the younger pout even more, just to have his lover attention towards him, and only him. Yongguk chuckled upon seeing the cute pout his lover made, and eventually, he pinched the chubby cheeks of his.

“Aigooo.. Why are you so cute, Yoo Young Jae? I can’t stand it just by looking at your pouting lips.. I just want to make that mine, you know..” he said, before ended up kissing the younger in front of him, with a very passionate kiss. As expected, Youngjae did not protest against the sudden action his lover made; instead he enjoyed it very much. He gave the access for the elder to taste his wet cavern fully.

“I Love you so much, Bang Yong Guk.. I love you..” Youngjae managed to say those few words from the bottom of his heart in between their kisses. He could feel the elder smiled, acknowledging his sincerity. “I love you too.. I love you so much.” He replied.

However, their lovely moment was interrupted by a voice.

“Eww.. Gross.. Hyung, please, get a room! I’m trying to focus on my game now!” Zelo whined for the nth time that day. The youngest among them was trying his best to focus on his game despite of the ‘fluff scene’ that took place in front of him.

Seeing the younger friend of his feeling much irritated and annoyed by the lovers, Jongup chuckled. “Yah.. Zelo yah.. Chill, okay? You know how they usually act when they are together. You can never stop them from being so cuddly towards each other.”

“But hyung.. They are too much. I’m sick of these cuddles all the time!” Zelo protested as he pouted. Meanwhile, Himchan who was watching the scene from the beginning began to interfere.

“Okay. How about this? We go and play the game upstairs since.. erm.. these boys can’t help themselves from tempting each other..” Himchan sent a glare towards Youngjae and Yongguk, before continued, “So I say we move to my room and we can play without much distraction. What do you think about that, huh?” Himchan suggested to the boy, who seemed interested in his plan.

Zelo then nodded in response. “I want to play in your room, hyung! It must be so peaceful,” he paused, looking at the couple in an annoyed expression, “It must be so peaceful to be away from these love birds! Mehrong~”

“Yah! Aishh Zelo yah! You come here, right now!” Youngjae shouted, trying to run after the tall boy but unfortunately Yongguk managed to stop him. Yongguk pulled Youngjae towards him and hugged him tightly, showing no sign of letting the boy go. “Youngjae ah.. Let him be. At least no one can whine at us again.” Yongguk smirked before catching Youngjae’s pouting lips in between his.

The kiss was deepened by the moment Himchan went towards the staircase and moans were heard every now and then. Himchan could only let a small sigh before climbing up those stairs. ‘I can never understand these lovers who treasure their lover too much. Don’t they get bored even for a second?’ He shook his head before went up towards Zelo who had waited for him in his room.

 

|~|

 

Yongguk went closer towards Youngjae who was busy doing the dishes in the kitchen. He put his hands at the boy’s waist before whispering at his ears. “Youngjae-ah.. Come and follow me. I have something to show you, baby~” He smiled at the sight of seeing the other trying to resist him.

“No.. Hyung, let me finish these first, okay?” Youngjae pushed Yongguk’s hands slowly, trying to stop the elder from interfering in his chores.

However, being a stubborn boy he was, Yongguk pulled Youngjae closer and hugged him tighter. “Aww~ Please Jae.. Please spare your time for me just for five minutes.. I promise I would never take more than that.” He backed off a little bit before holding his hand up. “I promise.”

Seeing his boyfriend acting so cute and all, Youngjae turned to him and chuckled. “Aigoo our hyung is pouting. So cute~” He pinched the elder’s cheeks, earning a groan from him.

“Ouchh that hurts..”

“Okay.. Okay.. I really wonder what the matter would be to make you begging to me like this. Okay, now, where do you want me to go?” he said, finally giving up to that unusually pouting Yongguk.

Yongguk had not always acted cute like this; in fact he barely ‘aegyo’. He always had this kind of thought that acting cute really did not suit his looks. Everyone knew his weakness was to act cute, but today, this hyung seemed to have excessive cute acts to be with him, and that made Youngjae even more curious. Not to mention, Yongguk had been super duper clingy towards him the whole day.

Yongguk smiled of victory. “Ohh, I want you to follow me somewhere. Don’t worry, I won’t harm you.” He giggled, and then pulled the younger to follow him. Youngjae just followed him without much fuss, while having his mind wondering about the thing Yongguk wanted to show him so badly.

The two soon arrived at the pool of the villa. The whole scenery was indeed very beautiful, as those colourful lights were decorating the whole scene. Since the villa was situated in a place that has nature as its main decorations, the scenery was never to be compared with other places. Its beauty could not be explained in words and Youngjae had never seen such a beautiful place before, and he was too mesmerised by its beauty.

“Hyung.. This is so beautiful! The scenery.. It was just too perfect! We are lucky to have this place to stay in.” Youngjae exclaimed excitedly.

Yongguk smiled a very lovely smile, as he pulled Youngjae towards him. “The scenery may be beautiful, but its beauty can never be compared with the one standing in front of me.” He smiled towards that now frowning Yoo Youngjae.

“Yongguk hyung..?”

 

|~|

 

Zelo’s pair of eyes caught the view of two boys being near the lake. “Himchan hyung! Come and see this!!” He called for Himchan.

Himchan went to the balcony where Zelo was standing, feeling slightly irritated. “Yah, what are you yelling for?!” he had his hands at his waist.

Zelo pointed at what he saw. “Look, I can see Yongguk hyung with Youngjae hyung over there, near the lake!” Almost immediately, Himchan’s pair of eyes was diverted towards the place Zelo meant. “Where..? Where..?” He said, could no longer hide his curiousity.

Just then, Himchan saw what Zelo saw earlier.

“I bet he is proposing Youngjae hyung now, don’t you think?” Zelo’s voice suddenly came to greet Himchan’s ears. Himchan just smiled and nodded in response, quite not believing the fact that the elder was about to confront his feelings tonight.

“I don’t think so, Zelo. Yongguk is just..you know.. not the kind that was ready for any responsibility. If he were to propose now, he will need to think of the engagement, marriage and study..? Whoah that’s quite a burden.” He explained, showing how well he knew that best friend of his.

However, Zelo seemed to not having the same opinion as him. “No. I think he really is proposing hyung. Look at how serious he is now.” Zelo stated the fact that could clearly be seen as for now. Both Himchan and Zelo did not even know what exactly was happening, so those assumptions made by the two were actually pointless.

“I guess we shall see what happens next..” said Himchan, still fixing his eyes on the scene that took place in front of him and Zelo.

 

|~|

 

“What is all these hyung? Why are you acting weirdly today?” said Youngjae, feeling quite surprised over the sudden change in Yongguk’s voice.

“Youngjae-ah.. You know how much you mean to me, right? I.. just wanted us to be more than this. I-I mean.. We.. both of us.. together..forever..” Yongguk only managed to mumble those last few words, being too embarrassed to say it out loud.

Youngjae in return just flash a weak smile as his pulses were racing at that moment. He was as if could guess what would happen next.

“Hyung, are you—“

 

“ZZEELLOOO!!” a loud scream was heard from the villa, making both Youngjae and Yongguk turned immediately towards the owner of the voice. It was Himchan’s.

The two ran back to the villa only to see that one figure they knew well, covered in blood and lying unconsciously on the lower floor. Blood was seen gushing out of the latter’s head, making the scene scarier than it already was.

Youngjae ran towards the body, crying all his heart out while Yongguk just stood still, trying to digest what he just saw in his mind.

“What the heck just happened..? Zelo...?”

 

 

 

 

A/N : ~ainnurdoongie~

so.. here's the chapter I promised before :) I am quite happy with it, though it may not be what you expected to be. *sigh* like seriously, I'm not motivated to write this alone >< Thanks to those who supported me and still not leaving because of fiathe's absence in writing this chapter. I did my best, so I hope you'll like it the way it is. :)

Ouh, btw, sorry for making this chapter a bit boring. well, you know that first chapters are made this way, right? They are all boring xD okay, less talk, more on work. I have another 3 fics to handle, so I hope you guys do understand me :) Thank you ;) 

HAVE FUN READING, GUYS :D