:D

that flirty + hot guy is my husband!

 

*Chapter 2*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I’m so sorry for the grammar mistakes and the errors. Do a feedback nae?? All comments are accepted.^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[EE-JAE P.O.V]

I go downstairs after I finished. I look my lovely oppa. Sitting on the couch while holding his gadget, texting; smiling alone like a mad guy. I look around the house.

I stand in front of him, “oppa!!! ppaliii!!!!! By the way, where is omma and appa??”

He stop doing what he did earlier, “Oh  saeng! They’re going to somewhere. They have a date too you know. Are you ready??” he asks me. I nodded.

He stands up. “Ah…. arasseo.. kaja!~”

-------On the way to the park------

I look outside, looking the sky.. Watching all the birds flying in the sky with their lover... Suddenly, my stomach hurt. I bite my lips.

“o-oppa!!” I look at him and my hand at my stomach.

He looks at me, shocking. “wae?? What’s wrong aegi?? Your stomach hurt???”

He has a worried expression. “oppa…..i’m….i’m hungry!” I pouted.

“aishh!! You scared me to the death you know! Wae you don’t take your breakfast first before we go??”

“You want me to hurry up. And I’m not hungry earlier but my poor tummy is singing a song just now. I can’t help with it.” I winked at him. I pat my tummy but really, my belly is growling now.

He stops the car for a while. He take his phone, dialing, “ah hyung! Where are you guys now?? We’re on our way too. But we’ve a problem here. Anni. Not a car hyung, ee-jae’s. nae, she’s hungry. So let’s meet in Boyfreind’s café nae??  Arasseo. Bye hyung!”

He put his phones back to the real place and start to drive the car again.

I always do this. I mean patting my stomach if I’m hungry and talking to it with saying, ‘be patience nae??’ we will eat later.’ If I was in a public area, I know what will people think, ‘omo! She’s young but she’s pregnant already!’ aigooo~~~~

----------------------------------In the boyfriend café’s-----------------------------------

We go out from the car. We open the cafés door and we saw INFINTE. Wow!! They’re already here! But then I saw that ahjusshi!  He winks at me and I just rolled my eyes. He pouted. Oppa take my hand and bring me there.

“annyeong ee-jae!” “annyeong baby!” “annyeong saeng!” “annyeong eagi!” “annyeong!” “annyeong shortie~~” they greet me and waving their hands. “annyeong oppas and AHJUSSHI!~” I greeted them back but I emphasize the words ‘ahjusshi’ to woohyun!

He looks at me and I just stick-out my tongue. I was about to sit beside sungyeol-oppa but myungsoo-oppa grab my wrist make me sit beside ahjusshi.

I glared him. But he just said, “Sorry ee-jae, I know you want to sit beside yeollie’s but he’s my lover and we’re MyungYeol cople now.

I pouted. “aishhh!! arasseo.. sungjong-oppa, where’s the waiter?? I want to take my order now.” 

“Yah! Duck-lips! Don’t pout!” someone’s whisper to my ear, I recognize that voice,

“aishhh!!! Whatever ahjusshi !” I glare at him for a few hours’ minutes, and he stares at me back but then I lose.

Without us knowing, they’re smirking. And sungjong-oppa take a picture while we’re staring then he send it to our omma.

///////////////SKIP SKIP SKIP//////////////////////

We already arrived at the park. We’re still OK. No fighting. Suddenly sungjong-oppa told us, he wants to go restroom and he brings sunggyu-oppa. Then MyungYeol couple follows and YaDong couples wants to go somewhere and told me and woo-hyun’s to just wait them here.

15 minutes passed. I keep glance my watch and I still can’t see their faces! I called sungjong-oppa, but disconnected! Ughhhh!!!!!

 “aishhhh!!!!! Where is them??? Why they aren’t here yet?” 

Suddenly, something hit my mind,

“Don’t tell me……..they leave we here!” I said to myself but woohyun’s can still hear me.

“Don’t worry about them. I still can take care of you shortie.” He still has his normal face but when he saw a girl passing by, he will give his flirtatious look to her! 

“You want to take care of me ehh?? But why are you still flirting??” I don’t know why I sound ‘jealousy’ right now.

“Wae??I can see that someone is Jealous now!”  He looks at me and wink.

“ewww!! Me?? Jealous??? Huh!  mian! And, don’t you try to wink at me, you’re totally ugly!” I just rolled my eyes when I saw him like that!

“I didn’t say YOU ARE jealous but you’re admitting it by yourself. Ahhh~~~ I’m ugly right? It’s means handsome or pretty. Gomawo!” he said and he nods.

“ughhh!!!!! You! You! Ughhhh!!! I said and stand up. I walk away from him.

“Why?? Me what??? I know I’m handsome.” He said proudly.

I look back at him and said, “Aishhhh!!!I hate you!”

“Yah yah! Where are you going?? Don’t you leave me here and I love you too!” he stand up and running to me.

My phone is ringing. I look the call ID.

“Huh! I thought you don’t want to talk with me anymore.”  I answered it. But before I talk, he’s already speak,

“Ee-jae, come home immediately, bring also woohyun-hyung.” And he ends the call immediatly!

“aigoo~~ yah ahjusshi! Oppa want us to go home now.” We start to walk and we go to his car. [A/n: I forgot to tell you guys that he also brings his car]

------------Arrived at home---------

“We’re home.” I said and I take-off my sneakers. Woohyun’s take-off his sneakers too and we walk to the living room. We’re shocked.

“Ah Aunty! Uncle! Annyeonghaeseyo!” I said and bow. “omma, appa, what are you doing here??”

“nae annyeong ee-jae~” they said and smile. Then they look at their son, “wae?? We can’t here ehh??”

“aishh!! Arasseo..” he said and we sit beside his omma. “Aunty, omma aren’t home yet?? And where is sungjong-oppa??” I asked her.

“We’re here already.” Omma speak while she brings drinks for the guest.

“ahh… omma, oppa want us to go home immediately, wae???” I asked omma. Omma answered me back while she’s pouring a drink and give it to aunty and uncle.

Appa’s come out from the toilet. I look at appa, omma, Aunty and uncle nodding their head.  

“So, ee-jae and woo-hyun, you guys----“ appa start to talk but sungjong-oppa cut him off.

 “chakkaman!!!” sungjong-oppa run to us with infinite’s oppas also following him.

“We don’t want to miss the BIG news too, so appa..Keep continue~” he said and they sits. Appa just shook his head. Why I feel excited nervous now??

“So, ee-jae and woo-hyun, you guys going to married” appa said. It makes us shocking more!

“B-BWOH!!???? WE’RE GOING TO MARRIED!!???” we both shouted.

“o-omma, it’s isn’t right, right??” I still have a shock expression.  Woo-hyun asked her omma.

“Well, its true son.” said her appa and smiling to him.

 “andwaeeee!!!! S-shireooooo!!!!!!!” he said to his mom, I just silent.

Woohyun’s whisper at me, “yah!! Say something!” I suddenly blurt out, looking at my appa,

 “appa, can I just choose one of them??” I pointed at infinite oppas. They shocked.

 “Yah!! You want to marry your oppa??” he whispered at me again,

“Yah! Are you crazy!? But If I can I will chose him!” I whispered back at him. He just stares at me.
“ehemm..” his father coughed.  But before he talked, I interrupting again,

“omma, appa, c-can i-I just chose sunggyu-oppa??” I look at my ommaa.

“andwae ee-jae! I still have ours inspirits! I can’t cheat behind them.” Sunggyu-oppa said while shaking his head. 

“aishhh!!!” I pouted.

Sungjong-oppa look at we, “woohyun-hyung, eejae-ah, if you guys love appa, omma, uncle and aunty…..just married, nae?” sungjong-oppa said.  

We think it for a minute. Yeah, I love them so much! But he doesn’t love me. I don’t want to marry a guy who doesn’t love me.

He look at me, and whispered, “ee-jae, do you really love our parents?? I love them and I think this is just a best way to make them happy, let’s granted their wish nae??”

“I love them too but you don’t love me.” I look down. I’m confused now.   I don’t know what to do.

“ee-jae, it’s OK. I don’t want to break their heart. I’m just their son. And I’ll try to love you when we’re married. Jaebal nae??” this is my first time seeing him like this with his sincere eyes.

“arasseo..” I nodded.

“So, when the married??” woohyun asked them.

“It’s on next week.” They told me.

“ahhh~~ on next week~~” we repeat what they said, Suddenly, we realize it. “b-bwoh!!? It’s on next week!?? ” we looked at them with shocked eyes.

“Nae…So that’s mean… you both agreed now??” my soon-to-be-mother-in-law asked, then he answered, “nae omma.” He smiles to me.

============================================================

[A PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER]

“omma, we live in another house, right??”

“anni ee-jae, you both will live with us. If we give you guys a new house for you both, you two will sleep separate. We know that ee-jae. We’re not a little kid anymore.”

--------------------------------------------

“hyung, do it gently, nae??”

“Aishh!!! You’re babo, Brother-in-law!!”

------------------------------------------

“omma, where’s my couch??”

“Ahh… I forgot to tell you, I already throw it away.”

--------------------------------------------

“aishhh!! Where’s the extra blanket??”

“Your omma already plan this for us to sleep together.”

--------------------------------------------

                                                                    “yahh!!! Don’t go near me!!”

“Wae??We’re husband and wife~~”

--------------------------------------------

“Me, lee Nam Ee-Jae, promise to Nam Woo-Hyun, will try to love him until the end of our life.”

“Me, Nam Woo-Hyun, promise to Nam Ee-Jae, will try to love her until the end of our life”

“Yah!! NO FLIRT! Don’t forget that!”

“aishhh!! Arasseo! NO FLIRT!” 

--------------------------------------------

“ou-ouchhhh”

“Are you OK?? It’s hurt right??”

----------------------------------------------

“Yah!! This isn’t my clothes!”

“aishhhh!!! Just wear it! My things are also yours too.”

------------------------------------------------

 “omo!! What’s wrong with ee-jae?? Why you bring her with a bridal style??”

“ahhh~~ I forgot~~you’re not a ‘baby girl’ anymore but you’re a ‘women’ now.”

-----------------------------------------------

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Infinite: if you’re curious what happen next, then just wait for the next chapter. Nae?

Woo-hyun: and if Saranghae235 got 10 to 15 subscribers, she’ll update her next chapter soon.

Infinite: so, subscribes nae??*aegyo*

Saranghae235: ahhh!!! Don’t forget to comment. I want to know how the story is. 

Saranghae235 & Infinite: gomawo~~*bows 90 degrees* and NO silent readers! Kekeke

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOT OF LOVE;;;;;;;

 SARANGHAE235

*chapter 3*