:)

that flirty + hot guy is my husband!

**CHAPTER 1**

[EE-JAE P.O.V]

“BABBBYYYYYYY~~~~ IRRREOOOONNNNAAAAA!!!!!!!~~~~”

A girly voice makes a chirping noise in my room. Yeah, that’s my lovely oppa, Lee Sung-jong. I open my right eyes to glance my alarm clock, 10:28 AM. It’s still early.

“aishhh!! Wae??????Today is Sunday, so no school!”

I try to hide my body and my head in the blanket but he keeps pulling it away.

“ppalllliiiiii~~~ we’re going to hang-out with your oppas~~”

I sat up immediately.

“I miss infinite’s oppas but not that ahjusshi! It’s been an lllllooooooonnnnnngggggg time I haven’t meet them!!”

He takes the blanket and folds it nicely.

“If you miss them, then you must take your bath because we’re going to meet them in the park now.”

I run to the door bathroom. Suddenly, something or someone hitting my head,

“oppa, he’s also there??”

He pushes the curtains and stop for a while. He looked at me.

“ehhh??? Nugu??”

I rolled my eyes.

 “woohyun!”

 “ahhhh~~ of course he’s there baby. He’s also a part of the group. Aigoo~~ and, why don’t you call woohyun-hyung, ‘Woohyun-oppa’.”

I looked with him with ‘what-the-hell’ face.

“andwaeeee!!! Shirreoo!!!”

And I make my way to the bathroom.

 

**SUNGJONG P.O.V**

I Shook my head as she go to her bathroom.

“aigoo~~ why you hate hyung so much ehhh?? But don’t worry. You two will love each other soon.”  I hope this plan can worked out.

**FLASHBACK// yesterday**

I heard silent while I was make my way to go downstairs.

“ehhh??? What’s happen here??” I look at my omma, appa, Mr. and Mrs. Nam they’re concentrating on something but it’s seems like they’re thinking hard.

I look at omma and nudge her, “omma, what happen??”

For the second time I asked her.

“You, just think something that could make woohyun’s change his attitude.” Omma said and she continued thinking.

1 minute is passed. But I still don’t have idea. Suddenly, I remember my dongsaeng, ee-jae! Wohooo~~ she’s still single anddd……….

“I got the idea!!”

I shouted while I stand up. They look up at me.

“What is it? What is it?” they go near me and pulled my hand to sit down. I give them a motion to come closer to me; I start to give out my thought to them. “@%*^)!!#@kmkhgopwdbq!!~*&($#Y*(#@^(@#_+!&YJHDDTGHBVAQ!!!!!!!!”

Appa : “It’s a good idea”

Mr. nam : “but are you sure??”

Me : nae, I’m 100% sure appas.

Omma : but, they’re always arguing every time they met and ee-jae’s hate him.

Me : “omma, it’s doesn’t matter. You know too right, hate means love. Like your love story with appa, you hate him before and now its change to love right??”

Omma : *blushing* “n-nae.”

Appa : *pinch omma’s cheeks* “aigooo~~~ kyeoptaaa~~”

Omma : “yah ahjusshi!!” *slapped appa’s arm*

We’re laughing seeing that scene.

Mrs. Nam: “arasseo.. So, you guys just think the date first for the arranged married and for the rest, just leave it to me and jaemi’s.”

*END OF THE FLASHBACK*

I can see that ____’s and omma’s story is SAME. They hate their ‘husband’ first then they’re slowly falling in love.

I smirk when I recall it back. I hope this is turning out well.

“____!! Hurry up nae! Oppa wait you at downstairs.” I shouted and I go out from her room.

I don’t know why they’re always fighting when they are together. I know my dongsaeng is short but woohyun-hyung always teasing her with calling her ‘shortie’.

Aigoo~~ our parents is best friends, me and woohyun-hyung is best friends too but my dongsaeng and woohyun-hyung is enemy. This is complicated but I know this is the best way to make them together. They’ll be a best couple ever!

Oh yeah, we want to hang out in the park today and it also me and infinite hyungs plans because they’re already know about this marry thingy. We want to LEAVE them ALONE there. Shhhh!!!! Don’t tell them nae?? I mean ee-jae and woohyun-hyung.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER]

“Don’t tell me……..they leave we here!”

“Don’t worry about them. I still can take care of you shortie.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ee-jae, come home immediately, bring also woohyun-hyung.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“B-BWOH!!???? WE’RE GOING TO MARRIED!!???”

“andwaeeee!!!! S-shireooooo!!!!!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“It’s on next week!?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

------------------

LOT OF LOVE;

Saranghae235