Love in London pt.2~

A romance

When I woke there was only one person on my mind. Kelly Lee. She was extraordinary. She refers to herself and abnormal however she is the most exquisite creature I have known. The way she is shy is what I love about her. If she was screaming and ridiculously loud then my feelings would be gone. But it’s strange how one can love another after only knowing each other for a short period of time. My mum always used to tell me that love at first sight is real and I always thought it was a load of rubbish... Until now, until I realised that it isn’t,it’s truth, and it’s real. The reason I know its real is because I love her. That sounds crazy to say but it’s true, my feelings are too strong and it feels like love but is it love?

“Rise and shine sleepy!” Shindong beamed as he opened my curtains.. for once he's waking me instead of me waking the dorm... 
“I’m awake you fool” I laughed lightly and began to get ready for practice. 
“Well, well, well, where were you last night old man? Coming in later at night ey?” Donghae joked whilst nudging me slightly. 
“I was out with Kelly if you must know, we had a lovely time” I smiled remembering he face in the London eye. The lights shimmering on her fair skin tone and her blonde hair fell perfectly to each side.
“Yeah, I bet you did” They both laughed at started to get ready as well. I sighed and laughed at them lightly at how they portrayed things much differently to the truth.
“You guys know where Taeyeon is?” I asked. Needed to ask her about something, that something been my feelings towards Kelly.
“Thinks she is already down in the studio.. Manager Hyung is going to kill you for being this late” Shindong nodded his head towards the time. It was half 12 and my practice session started 2 ½ hours ago.
“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?!” I grabbed my stuff and headed for the door, not taking any notice of what his reply was. As I got to the studio, the manager was already helping Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun with their new song that would be coming out soon.
“Jungsoo, hury and warm your vocals up now.” Hyungs head didn’t turn; his focus was all on the girls. I walked past him and made my way to warm up
“Listen Jungsoo, I don’t know what is up with you but you need to get your act together, you are never late for a training session, why are you late?” He questioned.
“I slept in, I’m sorry hyung, it won’t happen again, I promise” I really did mean that. I didn’t mean to be late but I guess I just didn’t know what time we were on. After a few hours of solid training, it was time for my break and time for me to talk to Taeyeon.
“Taeyeon, can I have a little talk please?” I asked. Taeyeon was the one person I could go to about anything and she would help me.
“Of course, what’s wrong Teukie?” She smiled.
"It's about Kelly.. I really like her and last night I told her I think I’m falling for her and she said the same thing back but now I don’t know if it’s love or strong feelings because I do really like her” I looked at her and saw he begin to grin.
“How do you fell when you are around her?” She asked.
“I feel happy, like when I see her smile, it lightens up my day and her beautiful eyes that gaze into mine make me smile and her giggle that it so cute it gives me butterflies and her touch when we hug or hold hand It’s a warmth feeling that makes me get all giddy in side and the way she tell me all of her secrets and how she trusts me and tell me how she is and when she texts me morning and the way she says my name and the way I feel when I see her and everything about her makes me feel so happy and last night was just truly unforgettable” I spoke the truth, the honest truth. That is all of my feelings.
“It seems like our Teukie is in love, now it’s time to tell her all of that” Taeyeon smiled and gave me a hug.
“There is no way I would be able to tell her that” I laughed to myself slightly.
“You just did” I smiled as I heard Kelly's voice from behind me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There.. it's done~~ Please tell me what you think >_<