Love in London.

A romance
He told me he loved me. Leeteuk, of super junior just told me he loved me. My heart was beating at a rate that was un imaginable and it felt like butterflies were flitting about in my stomach. I could just about manage a "I feel the same" without dying. It hasn't been long since I met him.. But I feel like we have a connection. Like he was fixing every part of me that had become broken from my past relatioships. I looked up at him as he smiled wide showing his dimples and pulled me into a hug before cupping my head between his hands. “Why are you frowning?” He questioned my frowning face. "You have to go... You're catching a flight early tomorrow morning," I pouted. Feeling like an immature child wanting to stay out late. Leeteuk and the rest of the super junior members were going back to Korea tomorrow after being in London for 2 weeks! Of which I knew Leeteuk for 1 and a half of. “Who said we were going home? I want to take you somewhere” He smiled and pecked the tip of my nose before taking my hand. "You're taking me somewhere?! Okay... Just don't get us lost" I told him not trusting him one bit! “You’ll have to wait and see where I am taking you Miss Kelly, but I am sure you will love it and I'm sure I won't get lost.” He smiled again before we began walking to where he was taking me. It wasn’t a long walk, only about 10 minutes. As we reached our destination, I smiled knowing exactly what it was. “Ever been on the London eye?” He asked as we approached one of the cabins. “Even though I live in London... No I haven't. I'm a little scared of hights..” I joked. “Oh yeah, I forgot about that, so after you ma’am, I'll protect you ;)” He stepped out of my way and let me step into the cabin. “Why thank you sir” I said in my poshes British accent.. Which sounded very silly! “What the hell sort of accent was that?!” He laughed whilst walking in after me. “BRITISH!” I laughed "just post British..." I walked to the edge of the glass cabin and waited to see the view of London. Feeling a lot safer knowing I had Leeteuk with me. “Stick to your normal accent babe” He smiled and came to join me whilst wrapping his arms around my waist which made me feel safer and stronger. That moment was beautiful, just me, Leeteuk and silence. Taking in the evening and the evening that still wasn’t over and glad to say so. It was truly turning into one of the best nights of my life since my life began to go downhill. I couldn’t quite believe how calm I was around Teukie, still being so collected around someone else. To think that I may be falling for him and he is falling for me. It’s surreal but it was a feeling that I didn’t want to go away and I wanted to stay like this forever. What happens if one day he does decide he wants better? Or he thinks I’m not good enough? Or he just doesn’t feel the same way as I do? “What are you thinking about?” Leeteuk asked warily. “Nothing much, just how much I want to save this moment” I smiled to look up at him and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. “I felt your body tense up? Are you sure you are okay?” He asked whilst rising and eye brow causing me to let out a little laugh. “I am fine, more than fine, I am ecstatic” I smiled, reassuring him that I was feeling like that, there was just a minor problem that I would cross them if I had too. The rest of the night was just so lovely and calm. Just me and Teukie in one of London’s landmarks looking over the city of London. I became Leeteuk personal tour guide and showed him where all of the building where. Starting with the houses of parliament, then the Olympic village and so many more wonderful places. We talked and talked and for once, it felt like Teukie liked me for me and no one else. “Enjoy your night Kelly Lee?” Teukie smiled as he opened the door of the for me to get out to my flat. “I loved every minute of it thank you for a wonderful evening Oppa,” I stepped out of the car and we made our way to the hotel. We stood there waiting for the elevator, as the elevator came I kissed Leeteuk on the cheek. “Goodnight Teukie Oppa” I smiled, but then followed me into the elevator unexpectedly and turns to look at me. “Is that all I get? A little kiss on my cheek is my goodbye?” He smirked, humour in his voice. I made my way to him and pecked him on his lips and smirked. “Hm, a tease huh?” He smirked and pulled me in close so he was leaning against the wall and I was close pulled against his chest. “I might like to, why would you like to know?” I smirked rubbing my fingers through his hair. “Who said I wanted to know? I was simply stating a fact” He looked into my eyes, our lips inches apart. My mind completely oblivious to the face that we were in an elevator, a public one at that. His hand tracing patterns up my bare legs and lips moving closer to mine. Our embrace was stopped, or should I say ruined by the ping of the elevator and two older women waiting. We pulled apart quickly and made our way to my room. “That was close” I breathed out. “Yeah, not close enough” He winked and pulled me closer to him by his hand on my waist. I laughed to myself and dug in my bag for my card key. As I found it I looked over to Leeteuk and smiled. “Thank you for a lovely evening, I did really have a lot of fun” I looked up to him and let my lips meet his. A passionate yet gentle kiss with our tongues searching for dominance. We pulled away, both of us out of breath. “That a better goodbye?” I smirked. “Much better” He breathed, still catching his breath. “Goodnight Leeteuk” I smiled before unlocking my door and making my way to my room. Knowing that this night will forever imprinted in my mind!